L.A. COLORS Top Coat-Rapid dry

Filtered by skin type : Normal
L.A. COLORS Top Coat-Rapid dry

3.0

Horrible.

I usually use NYC Grand Central. But, they no longer sell it around here anymore. So, I picked this one up for cheap. I put it on dry nails and it makes my nails sticky for 15-30 mins. Therefore, if I accidentally brush my nails up against something at that time. My polish messes up. I hate this stuff. Gonna toss it or use the bottle to franken and buy some Orly or something.

I've been a nail polish addict for a few years now, and this is a great fast drying topcoat if your not willing to spend the money on a more expensive one.

Now, I was always under the impression that this wasn't one of those topcoats that helps your polish dry faster, instead being a top coat that dries fast itself. So, I've always used it on polish that was already hard to the touch. Otherwise, you'll smear and smudge your polish, which is never a good thing. But by itself, this top coat dries fast, compared to most other top coats.

This top coat is also very shiny. Do not use this on matte or suede polish! It'll ruin the effect. However, if you have a textured polish (matte, suede, sand, whatever...) that you don't like the texture to, or just want something different, you can apply this over it for a very shiny glossy look.

Honestly, I really use this topcoat for making my own polishes with. If you have holographic glitter, you can dump it all into this bottle, shake it up, and you have a very high quality holo polish that dries within seconds!

Anyway, overall, its a great top coat once you know how to use it. It dries very fast, its very glossy, and its only a buck at most dollar stores. Plus, its awesome if you ever want to make your own polish.