L.A. COLORS Top Coat-Rapid dry

2.3

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Got this at the dollar tree and I'm extremely unimpressed. This did not dry quick even after 30 mins and my nails felt a bit tacky even though I waited a few mins to touch it (luckily, no polish rubbed off my fingers). Hopped in the shower after an hr after I applied this top coat and had major shrinkage. Had to redo my nails!!! So much happier with my nyc grand central station for a fast dry topcoat for super cheap!

on 2/8/2016 7:35:00 AM

This is the best for a clear polish I've tried it as a top coat and it doesn't dry rapidly over other polish BUT as a clear polish and to strengthen nails it works!!!! I always had dry breaking nails couldn't grow nails ever but I started using this and havent had a nail break or split at all and my nails are now long I never thought that would happen. It is perfect for damaged nails to be used by itself try it you will see what I say is true.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Totally rubbish top coat - chipped easily, the brush is too small & doesn't carry enough varnish to it's hard to get an even coat. Have switched to seche vite & it is THE BEST.

Popular Top/Base Coats