Cover Girl Ink It By Perfect Point Plus

3.2

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Not the creamiest eyeliner I've ever used but it is defiantly long lasting. I have it in brown and gold and they both are pigmented and don't transfer on me, keep in mind I have super oily eyelids. Doesn't require sharpening and is super handy on the go.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I bought this in brown to go with a neutral shadow for work. I like that it is a retractable liner and does not need sharpening. The liner itself is creamy and precise enough to be smudged into the upper lash line. However, it does not stay put. After about 2 hours of wear it allllll travels downward and turns into a brown smeary mess under my eyes. Not a good look at all. I tried setting it with a brown powder shadow and it still smeared. Complete garbage. Would not repurchase.

To Read all 40 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is probably my favourite drugstore eyeliner. I use it in the shade "charcoal" since it isn't as intense as a black. I really like it for just defining and thickening my lash line. It is a little bit difficult to work with, it definitely isn't the most creamy eyeliner, but once you practice with it and get it to work, the result is amazing. It also lasts all day, it's by far the most longwearing eyeliner I've tried.

Horrible

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I have this in a few colors and it's dried out on me after a few uses. Granted, I don't use them on a daily basis but they really shouldn't dry out in this amount of time with any amount of use. I think these may be discontinued which is a good thing.

i bought this in the color copper and it seriously did not budge. i used it on my waterline, it was pretty durable.
however this is hard to apply..kind of hard and dry.

I purchased this in the bright blue color. I really wanted a blue eyeliner, and I figured I would try this since it claims to be long lasting.

The price is pretty good. I paid around $5 for mine, which isn't too steep. The packaging is ok, simple and easy to use. This eyeliner is a click up pencil, so you don't have to sharpen.

I found this to be a little bit of a pain. It's somewhat chalky, actually. I was expecting more of a gel or crayon consistency, but it feels oddly dry on my eyelid. It's also not as pigmented as I would have hoped. I usually draw over the same area about 3 times before I get the results I want. Because the tip is blunt, it's nearly impossible to tightline with this stuff. Also, I've found that the lead breaks VERY easily. DO. NOT. DROP. THIS.

I will say, this stuff stays in place pretty well and it is definitely waterproof. However, if you try to wing your eyeliner there is a high probability of smudging. It's kinda odd...waterproof but not smudge-proof? Oh well, it still stays in place better than most drugstore eyeliners that I've tried.

Overall....I'm not totally blown away by this. Its not very durable at all, and its a little difficult to get the results you want. Its not nearly as pigmented as it should be. I just don't like having to work so hard to look nice...eyeliner should be easy, draw it on and go. This just didn't achieve that for me.

That being said, it's not horrible and I'll continue to use it until it's either gone or completely broken. I had considered getting the gold version, but I think I'll just save my change for an Urban Decay eyeliner pencil. I won't be repurchasing.

Hard to put on. Color kept breaking off. Would not buy again.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

Downgrading this, mostly because it's such a rip-off. I like the product but there's so little of it. It also breaks easily, you can not retract it if you twist it too far up, and it dries out fast so you have to break off even more to get fresh product.

Pros:
* smooth application/no skipping
* smudges/blends easily (if you want it to)
* decent lasting power (longer than Revlon colorstay, but not waterproof or all-day)
* stays put (no flaking, a little smearing)
* removes easily

Cons:
* less than average amount of product in a standard size tube
* breaks off very very easily
* you can NOT retract it, if you accidentally twist it too far up
* dries out fast
* hard to get a very fine line (tip is med size)
* tends to irritate my eyes a little if it gets into waterline

(color: cocoa ink)

I have bought this three times and love it every time! Great eyeliner and very happy I give in and bought it.