COVERGIRL Ink It By Perfect Point Plus

3.3

Isododecane, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, C20-40 Alcohols, Nylon-12, Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyglyceryl-4, Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Talc. May Contain: Mica, Bronze Powder, Iron Oxides, Carmine, Blue 1 Lake, Titanium Dioxide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, Ultramarines, Manganese Violet, Chromium Oxide Greens, Chromium Hydroxide Green.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Covergirl revamped their entire line up and this eyeliner got a facelift and product reformulation. The old version was very dry and most people complained that it was crumbly. This update feels more gel-based (which is nice given that they seem to have done away with their liquidline blast line). It is not completely jet black but it is opaque enough to be sufficient in that area.

I love the staying power of this product, the ease of application and how precise it is, and the fact that it doesn't smear or expand as the day goes on.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I will never know how good/bad this liner is because it is impossible to remove the cap. moving on....

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

First let me say the cap is VERY difficult to remove. The tip does not retract and cannot be sharpened. I bought the violet, which is which is more of a muted charcoal purple....not the same color as the very-difficult-to-remove-cap. I’m going back to Nars eyeliner, generous amount of product, great packaging, & built-in sharpener. Pay more, but great pay-off.

MY HOLY GRAIL EYELINER

The "Violet" deep purple eye liner is a perfect color! Some other purple eye liners are too bright, and look too high school.
This is a sophisticated color, that stays on for a long time. Sometimes I'll use this as a base, and layer with a purple liquid liner, either Almay i-liner in purple amethyst, or Jordana Cat liner in Suede (dark purple). It's a nice change from black eye liner, especially for the day time.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Not the creamiest eyeliner I've ever used but it is defiantly long lasting. I have it in brown and gold and they both are pigmented and don't transfer on me, keep in mind I have super oily eyelids. Doesn't require sharpening and is super handy on the go.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I bought this in brown to go with a neutral shadow for work. I like that it is a retractable liner and does not need sharpening. The liner itself is creamy and precise enough to be smudged into the upper lash line. However, it does not stay put. After about 2 hours of wear it allllll travels downward and turns into a brown smeary mess under my eyes. Not a good look at all. I tried setting it with a brown powder shadow and it still smeared. Complete garbage. Would not repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

This is probably my favourite drugstore eyeliner. I use it in the shade "charcoal" since it isn't as intense as a black. I really like it for just defining and thickening my lash line. It is a little bit difficult to work with, it definitely isn't the most creamy eyeliner, but once you practice with it and get it to work, the result is amazing. It also lasts all day, it's by far the most longwearing eyeliner I've tried.

Horrible