Chanel Les 4 Ombres - 74 Nymphea Quad

Chanel Les 4 Ombres - 74 Nymphea Quad

4.4

on 1/8/2009 2:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This quad contains a sheer beige and brown that are both very useful. The other green and shimmery reddish color are also fun to play with. All the colors are very sheer and great for day time use. The green color is particularly flattering for warm skin tones. The texture is the same as the other Chanel quads. Would repurchase if I ever ran out.

on 3/4/2008 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this eye shadow, best one I used so far... And it works very well with the Chanel eyeshadow blending brush! I couldn't believe that a great brush could make such a big difference... it's a whole new eyeshadow I got now...The colors are great and eventhough I barely used any during the day, this one I bravely use as my everyday work makeup!

on 12/20/2006 7:40:00 PM

I loved this chanel shadow quad, they glide on amazingly soft and smooth, are easy to apply with either finger or applicator. the lighter shades really brighten up the eyes, and as the instruction indicates, all colors are easily blended together. i dont think i would have to buy it again since there's quite a lot of product!

on 4/4/2005 1:25:00 PM

I love this shadow! I bought it a month ago and it is the only eye shadow kit I'm using now. It lasts for quite long, although not all day, but enough for me. The texture is great, they all have a shimmer, and everyone compliments me on eye make up now...

on 5/2/2003 7:05:00 PM

Oh how lucky i am. Seriously. First i find this gorgeous eye quad on ebay for $10 after wanting FOREVER, then victoriaf and sleepy tell me exactly how to wear it. Mua rules. And now i'm going to post what they wrote for your benefit.

vf: pale beige gold on the lid, up to the brow, pink in the crease, green in the center of the lid & a bit under the brow. Brown to line. You can also blend it lightly into the crease. You can place beige gold into the inner corners and use it to line underneath your lower lashes.
I also use a little bit of brown on the inside of the lower lid.

Sleepyone:

the SA suggested this.

Lightest color all over.

Green color on lid.

Coral color in crease.

Brown blended in crease and outer corners.

Brown wet to line.

Wearing it w/ Mango Glace Chanel INfrarouge lipstick. Ah bliss.