GLAMGLOW Supermud Clearing Treatment Masque

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
GLAMGLOW Supermud Clearing Treatment Masque
Supermud Clearing Treatment MasqueSupermud Clearing Treatment MasqueSupermud Clearing Treatment MasqueSupermud Clearing Treatment Masque

4.4

Water, Kaolin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Hydroxide, Eucalyptus Globulus, Mandelic Acid, Charcoal, Parfum [Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool], Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Azelaic Acid, Pyruvic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Maltodextrin, Iron Oxides, Peppermint Oil, Butylene Glycol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Glycerin, Chamoilla Recutita Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract, Hendera Helix Extract, Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Iron Oxide (Black)

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Helped with pores, as that can get quite unsightly around my nose. You don't have to leave it on for too long, it dries quick. I didn't experience too much irritation unlike some other masks.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

One word -amazing. I love how my skin looks after using this mask. I cleanse my face, apply this mask for 5 minutes then clean. It has a slight tingle feel if you leave it on longer than 5 minutes. It also reduces the size of my pore.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Last night is the very first time I use this product, and can't wait any longer to write the review. I get it on sample sachet size.
I have sensitive skin and actually was worried this will burn on my face, like most people said. But with me NO, not a single bite of tingling sensation I felt. I wondered do I get it right? But as the mask dried, I can see the gunks and toxins it absorbed from my face. When I wash it off, I swear never once in my life I felt my pores this clean!! Whiteheads were all gone. Blackheads gone some, but I tolerate it since blackheads are real badass. I've tried sooooo many pore treatment product but this one is the only thing that actually work I can say.
I had two pimples on my forehead and under nose. It didn't heal right away but it did get better. I guess with 1-2 more times spot application it will go away. Pores got a bit smaller. Hope it will get smaller and smaller as I frequently use the mask.
I took one lippie because the price is super expensive. But I wouldn't mind spending it to get such result. At least until I find a same result product with cheaper price.

Will update the review again later~

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this mask. I'm 15, and I have acne. I saw many reviews of this so I thought I'd give it a try. The price is RIDICULOUS though. I put this mask all over my face and let it sit for 30-60 minutes then I rinse in the sink. The mask makes my face feel so soft and it really does look brighter. You will breakout from using this because it's pulling all the gunk in your face to the surface, but after that it'll be okay. I have oily skin and it is drying, but I just put on some of my clean and clear dual moisturizer and it's fine. You can also use this as a spot treatment for any pimples you might have and it works great. I love everything about this product except the price and size. You get so little for so much, but I would still repurchase because I love it.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is my second Glam Glow mask purchase. The first was the black jar of mud which was way too drying. This one however does give me softer skin with a matte finish. However, the price is absolutely ridiculous and the packaging guarantees that you'll waste a great deal of product. I find it helpful using a foundation brush to apply since it gets stuck under my nails.. that's about $20 down the drain. Will not buy again.

on 1/20/2015 11:47:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I really wanted to love this product and guess what I believe I DO! Lately I have tried a few products with high hopes but was sadly disappointed. This product does what it says. I instantly saw brightness and smoothness in my skin. I also had a pimple and I used this as a spot treatment and it was totally gone within 48 hours. Yes this product is a bit pricey but I think it's worth it.

on 9/25/2014 2:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Just like every other girl in the world, I saw the GlamGlow packaging and had to have it! We all know that sometimes looks can be deceiving, but this was not the case! And thank God for that considering the 70 bucks I spent. I only use this product on my nose, chin, and a small amount on the cheeks. You'll immediately feel a tingling sensation that I love and in 10 minutes the mask will dry. The oil and gunk in your pores comes to surface and after washing the product off it's mostly gone. I typically use a pore biore (or walgreens) pore strip after to make sure my pores are purged. This is usually a once a week treatment for me. I absolutely recommend this product.

on 9/2/2014 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

this is a great product! I snag a sample any chance I can, it's just too pricey to purchase-maybe I will. The size is small to me as well. However you don't need a lot of products on your face just enough to do a layer. It has a nice tingle and faint licorice scent. I like the technology behind the mask how it dries and shoes what it's pulling out. I have pretty clear skin sometimes I get a blemish or two. I mainly use this to clarify pores like 2x a month. I would say my skin is sometimes sensitive, complexion brown and combination.