GLAMGLOW Supermud Clearing Treatment Masque

Filtered by skin tone : Other
GLAMGLOW Supermud Clearing Treatment Masque
Supermud Clearing Treatment MasqueSupermud Clearing Treatment MasqueSupermud Clearing Treatment MasqueSupermud Clearing Treatment Masque

3.4

Water, Kaolin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Hydroxide, Eucalyptus Globulus, Mandelic Acid, Charcoal, Parfum [Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool], Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Azelaic Acid, Pyruvic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Maltodextrin, Iron Oxides, Peppermint Oil, Butylene Glycol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Glycerin, Chamoilla Recutita Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract, Hendera Helix Extract, Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Iron Oxide (Black)

on 10/12/2018 12:17:00 AM

Sad because THEY TEST ON ANIMALS!! Come on glamglow!

on 8/14/2018 7:33:00 PM

I really like the texture but doesn't see any great result, so I'm not going to repurchase it.

on 5/24/2018 9:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Fantastic as a spot treatment! Love that it dries smoothly & evenly, not chipping off at all....but for the price, I much prefer the Queen Helene Mint Julep masque.

on 1/5/2018 2:02:00 PM

I don't mind this as a mask, but I LOVE it as a spot-treatment. It shrinks regular pimples overnight and brings those pesky, painful cysts to a head after a few days, without drying my skin out.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Echoing all the reviews. It does seem to have some acne preventing properties. I wouldn't say I have seen a reduction in my pores but for the price I expected more. For reference, I have super oily, sensitive and acne prone skin. I have better results with Aztec Clay sold at Whole Foods for 7 bucks. Just my 2 cents.

on 12/5/2016 4:24:00 PM

I gave it a try for a month but it literally did nothing to my skin. My acnes are still there. I dont know why this product is so overrated

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I have repurchased this and i probably will as long as i will be able to afford it cuz its dammn expensive, i use this once a week or when my skin is completely destroyed from breakouts,
this is the only face mask where i can actuallu see my oils being pulled out and i since im not a fan if clay masks i hate trying them cuz they feel really bad o my skin but this feels nice,
honestly i cant even explain.
i didnt have this fir 2 weeks and when i bought it again and used it i saw how much more it absorbed and how my skin was more full of dirt cuz i didn't use it for 2 weeks.

on 6/8/2014 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

This is overpriced for what it is, and didn't wow me. I think QHMJM is comparable, except the Queen Helene tingles more and is green instead of grey. My skin was softer and glowed after using this, but I get the same results from using the Queen Helene and better results from the Borghese fango mud mask.

My skin seems to love this. Its combo-dry and sensitive from RAM use. I apply a thin layer, leave in about 10 mins and wash off. It leaved my skin clean and bright and less congested. Its obscenely priced and I wish it was in a squeeze tube for hygienic reasons.

This mask is called super mud for a reason, it is unlike any clay masks that I have tried before. When it dries completely on where pores are you can see all the oil that it sucks out. It is definitely good at drawing out impurities.

Con: this mask is expensive, I brought it Sephora for $67, which is one probably the most expensive mask I have brought! But I only use it around my nose area, since that's where I have the most pores, so it has lasted quite well.