3.6

$59.00 on Sephora
Shop Now

Reviews

7 months ago

I think I'm falling in love with Glamglow products after using this second sample of one of their masks and seeing immediate results. My skin was brighter, glowing and definitely looked cleaner as if my pores had been manually extracted by a pro. Think I'm going to have to start buying these masks because I've yet to be disappointed and see instant results.

About reviewer (448 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Oily, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Other

8 months ago

As with other mud masks, after using this, face feels tighter and firmer. Skin looks cleaner. I find that this also cleans out my pores very well, especially the nose. It did not miraculously remove all my white and black heads but it did clear out most of them. One thing I absolutely love about it is that it is so easy to wash off compared to masks like the origins charcoal mask. I would repurchase for that reAson. My skin is not sensitive so this did not cause any bad reActions.

About reviewer (209 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Relaxed, Medium

EyesBlack

10 months ago

Helped with pores, as that can get quite unsightly around my nose. You don't have to leave it on for too long, it dries quick. I didn't experience too much irritation unlike some other masks.

About reviewer (38 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

a year ago

Thank god I only got this as a sample. I went to Sephora today and chose the GlamGlow as my gift, as I have been struggling with cystic acne on my chin for the past couple weeks (finals stress) and thought a prestigious brand like GlamGlow would be a nice push in the right direction. I regret not patch testing. I had it on for about 15 minutes and as soon as I removed it, my entire face was red and burning! I’m now spending the rest of my birthday recovering from this nasty reaction. My nose is so red, I look like Rudolph. :( Be careful with this, and DEFINITELY patch test if you plan on trying it. And if you have sensitive skin and a birthday coming up, choose the Bite Beauty gift. You’ll thank me later.

About reviewer (52 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesGray

3.0

a year ago

I got this as a sample for my birthday gift from Sephora. I love products so I was excited to use it. My pros of this product is it does help with inflammation, but after trying it a few times I can't get over the burning feeling, it almost leaves me with a headache after. It's really good for spot treatments to get rid of little booboos on your face. My sample also had chunky sharp black pieces, I'm assuming the product had just buildup or residue. So my overall review is that yes it works but i would only dot my pimples with it because it really burns my skin and leaves a red outline around where I put it on my face as a mask, so if your skin is very sensitive please just review the product.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

a year ago

Sad because THEY TEST ON ANIMALS!! Come on glamglow!

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

a year ago

I tried this product as my birthday gift from sephora With my insider card. I knew it would maybe not work for me since I have very sensitive and dry skin. But I was still expecting some good results since it is a very good brand. First of all is came out all oily and weird. The mini size came in a tube and could not be shaken so I wonder why it came out like two distinct textures. Second, the product itself smells like a dead hooker. It was really gross to put on the skin after all of that but I still managed to put a thin layer on my cheeks, forehead and chin. After about half a second it started burning like hell. I waited because I wanted to see if I was going to get results but I couldn’t wait anymore; after 2 minutes I just removed the mask because it hurt too much. I was pretty red after.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

3.0

a year ago

I really like the texture but doesn't see any great result, so I'm not going to repurchase it.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

a year ago

I would be lost without this product. I am on my third jar, and use it weekly to keep my skin clear. I use it as a mask, and leave it on for at least 20 minutes, but usually closer to 30 or 40 mins. It doesn't dry out my skin (for reference, my skin can be a bit on the dry skin, and sensitive at times), or cause any sensitivity. I've never had a bad reaction, but understand how others might. I definitely feel the product while it's on, and feel it acting on my skin. I also use it to spot treat blemishes when I have them (usually PMS related), and leave it on overnight on those spots only. This product consistently helps clear them up, fast! It's a HG product for me.

About reviewer (104 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

2 years ago

Packaging: Large tub which is a bonus because there’s lots of product however it can be very heavy & bulky so wouldn’t be ideal for travelling & storage. The lid shuts tight too. Price: Glamglow are really overpriced so do i need to say anymore?? Product: My mum has normal to dry skin like me and this works for her! However if i put this on my full face after 5 minutes it starts to burn and after i wash it off with water my face is bright red & burnt !!! I have used on spots before as a treatment and does work really well but definitely wouldn’t buy the full version to use as a spot treatment. Wouldn’t recommend for sensitive skin at all! Maybe would work better on oily skin.

About reviewer (88 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium