Timeless Skin Care 20% Vitamin C Serum + Vitamin E + Ferulic Acid

Water, Ethoxydiglycol, L-Ascorbic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Alpha Tocopherol, Polysorbate 80, Panthenol, Ferulic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Benzylalcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Fragrance

on 1/18/2018 1:49:00 PM

Definitely a must have that I will keep repurchasing forever or until I found a better one.

This serum is very watery and easy to spread, it has no smell and doesn't leave a greasy/tacky residue on the face unlike the CSS one, yet it delivers a 20% concentration of L-Ascorbic Acid (best form of vitamin C for the skin) + vitamin E + Ferulic Acid which both enhance vitamin C efficacy and lifespan.

After a few days of using it, I noticed a huge improvement in my skin texture, as well as a permanent "glow"/healthy shine to my face.

Personally I definitely consider this product as an absolute must-have, along with a daily SPF and Retin-A/Tretinoin.

VERY IMPORTANT : Being an antioxidant, this serum must be used at NIGHT contrary to the popular belief, otherwise it gets destroyed by UV rays if you wear it during daytime, even if you wear an SPF.

Therefore my personal routine goes like this :

Morning : cleanse my face gently with simple rosewater and then apply my daily moisturizer with SPF 50+ in it.

Evening : cleanse my face with a gentle cleanser (without soap) to remove the remaining sunscreen, pat my face dry and apply this serum to my face, neck and hands.
I then wait an hour and apply my Tretinoin. Finally I wait another hour an apply a heavy moisturizer to counteract any Tretinoin-induced irritation.

PS : L-Ascorbic Acid being EXTREMELY unstable and prone to oxydation, I highly advise that you keep this serum inside its packaging and in your FRIDGE when you're not using it. This way I NEVER EVER had any of my vit C serum oxydize ;)

Best of luck my beautiful people! <3

on 12/18/2017 11:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

So bummed, this burned the crap out of my skin. It took a few weeks of daily use and then my under eyes got super creasy and dry, and my eyelids got dry, and then everything just started to burn. It got better as soon as I stopped using it. Because of the number of good reviews, I suspect my skin doesn’t like this, as opposed to it being a patently bad product. But just a heads up, some skin doesn’t like this Serum at all!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I’ve been using this for two weeks. I have used the Mad Happie C Serum which provided no results, and the Cosmetic Skin Solutions one which had an annoying texture and smell. This one is more cosmetically elegant and I can already see brightening effects. Will post updates!

Update 12/18/2017: Wow! I have been using this stuff once or twice daily for the last few weeks and have already noticed a big difference. My skin looks brighter and much more even toned. I have had irritation and breakouts with vitamin C serums in the past but have not experienced any of this with Timeless so far.

Update 2/7/2018: I am a huge fan of this product. My freckles are gone and my face is even toned. Still using my first bottle.

Very important to continue to use sunscreen daily when using this product to avoid reversing any lightening effects. And reapply! No one wants to put on another layer of sunscreen on their face midday every day and I have found that a great way to add a layer of sun protection is to use a face powder with SPF. Physician’s Formula makes a few great ones.

on 11/25/2017 12:00:00 PM

Have been using this for 2 months and love it enough to make it permanent in my skincare routine. Has evened my skin tone and decreased breakouts. Have tried several others (refuse to pay $150, haven’t tried that one) and like this the best. Made my own Vit C serum several times but getting the right pH was a challenge & IMO not worth the extra efforts. I use after AM cleansing & follow with other serums, moisturizer & makeup. Love that it dries quickly and no residue. May try adding to PM routine. It’s one of those products that make me look forward to washing my face! Ordered directly from the timeless site & LOVE it’s free shipping with $5 off code from HotandFlashy. Quick shipping and so easy. Very happy customer.

on 11/11/2017 10:38:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I used a whole bottle of this and saw nothing. No improvements to my face whatsoever. Found out that the pH of this serum is too high so that this cannot do what it is supposed to do. Will not buy again. Too bad because the price was great. Found a comparable product by COS with a proper pH and will see how that performs.

on 10/12/2017 9:42:00 PM

This is my HG C serum. It's simple and doesn't contain a bunch of irritating ingredients and it produces results. It is a strong % L-AA so it may not be for those with really sensitive akin types. I keep mine in the fridge and it's been over 6 months and it's still crystal clear. It's inexpensive and it's just damn good. Don't waste your money on exorbitantly priced C serums that have been hyped beyond belief (see my review re: DE C Firma) Try this first, you may just be pleasantly surprised.

on 10/7/2017 9:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Stumbled across this reading about it on a MUA board. So glad I did. My face started looking more evened out in just the first couple weeks. Love it. I originally orded it from walmart.com for $16.88 free shipping.

on 9/19/2017 3:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i think this help with whitening very slowly. and i think it may not clog pores. initially whenever i apply this i dont feel any tinging effect like others. but after i had done my first chemical peel in my whole life, i feel the tinging effect which everyone feel. yeah think my top layer of skin is all dead skin thats why.
i like the customer service of timeless website. my package was lost and they made a full refund. thumbs out to this kind of company.

UPDATE: i realise this will clogged pores if i apply a thick layer. i applied a think layer on brown mark and found out the pores around the mark are clooged. not sure about thin layer, doesnt dare to try it.

on 8/17/2017 1:54:00 PM

Like a lot of folks, I have tried several Vit C serums of different price points and I have purchased this one the most. It has a light, almost water like consistency and it smells like most Vit C (like bologna to me) and is not too drying though I do use moisturizer after it in the morning. The price point is great and I get it on Amazon so it is convenient to purchase. It works as well as any of the other Vit C serums and for a lot less. I find that this and Retin A have made the most difference in my aging, sun damaged skin. I also started using them both on my chest and it is slowly helping to clear the mottled coloring and improve the texture of that skin as well.
I

on 8/16/2017 7:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

As I am a registered nurse , I have researched Vitamin C qualities and products for months. I started to use the Drunk Elephant Vitamin C serum which is 15% strength and then the O Cosmedix Vitamin C powder, which is good as you can make up your own strength, it dissolves quite well in any cream or serum. But the ultimate best result was and still is from Timeless Vit C acid. This is the STUFF! It's 20% strength and upon application to clean, dry skin, that fantastic tingle/sting feeling on my skin tells me every time that this product works!

I am 50 years of age and told frequently that I look 39... I have made skincare my life's interest and really enjoy seeking And trialling quality skin care products.

Timeless is the best Vit C product on the market bar none.... LOVE this bottle of amazing youthful gold.