Timeless - 20% C + E Ferulic Acid Serum

Water, Ethoxydiglycol, L-Ascorbic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Alpha Tocopherol, Polysorbate 80, Panthenol, Ferulic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Benzylalcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Fragrance

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I’ve been using this for two weeks. I have used the Mad Happie C Serum which provided no results, and the Cosmetic Skin Solutions one which had an annoying texture and smell. This one is more cosmetically elegant and I can already see brightening effects. Will post updates!

on 11/25/2017 12:00:00 PM

Have been using this for 2 months and love it enough to make it permanent in my skincare routine. Has evened my skin tone and decreased breakouts. Have tried several others (refuse to pay $150, haven’t tried that one) and like this the best. Made my own Vit C serum several times but getting the right pH was a challenge & IMO not worth the extra efforts. I use after AM cleansing & follow with other serums, moisturizer & makeup. Love that it dries quickly and no residue. May try adding to PM routine. It’s one of those products that make me look forward to washing my face! Ordered directly from the timeless site & LOVE it’s free shipping with $5 off code from HotandFlashy. Quick shipping and so easy. Very happy customer.

on 11/11/2017 10:38:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I used a whole bottle of this and saw nothing. No improvements to my face whatsoever. Found out that the pH of this serum is too high so that this cannot do what it is supposed to do. Will not buy again. Too bad because the price was great. Found a comparable product by COS with a proper pH and will see how that performs.

on 10/7/2017 9:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Stumbled across this reading about it on a MUA board. So glad I did. My face started looking more evened out in just the first couple weeks. Love it. I originally orded it from walmart.com for $16.88 free shipping.

on 10/12/2017 9:42:00 PM

This is my HG C serum. It's simple and doesn't contain a bunch of irritating ingredients and it produces results. It is a strong % L-AA so it may not be for those with really sensitive akin types. I keep mine in the fridge and it's been over 6 months and it's still crystal clear. It's inexpensive and it's just damn good. Don't waste your money on exorbitantly priced C serums that have been hyped beyond belief (see my review re: DE C Firma) Try this first, you may just be pleasantly surprised.

on 9/19/2017 3:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i think this help with whitening very slowly. and i think it may not clog pores. initially whenever i apply this i dont feel any tinging effect like others. but after i had done my first chemical peel in my whole life, i feel the tinging effect which everyone feel. yeah think my top layer of skin is all dead skin thats why.
i like the customer service of timeless website. my package was lost and they made a full refund. thumbs out to this kind of company.

UPDATE: i realise this will clogged pores if i apply a thick layer. i applied a think layer on brown mark and found out the pores around the mark are clooged. not sure about thin layer, doesnt dare to try it.

on 8/17/2017 1:54:00 PM

Like a lot of folks, I have tried several Vit C serums of different price points and I have purchased this one the most. It has a light, almost water like consistency and it smells like most Vit C (like bologna to me) and is not too drying though I do use moisturizer after it in the morning. The price point is great and I get it on Amazon so it is convenient to purchase. It works as well as any of the other Vit C serums and for a lot less. I find that this and Retin A have made the most difference in my aging, sun damaged skin. I also started using them both on my chest and it is slowly helping to clear the mottled coloring and improve the texture of that skin as well.
I

on 8/16/2017 7:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

As I am a registered nurse , I have researched Vitamin C qualities and products for months. I started to use the Drunk Elephant Vitamin C serum which is 15% strength and then the O Cosmedix Vitamin C powder, which is good as you can make up your own strength, it dissolves quite well in any cream or serum. But the ultimate best result was and still is from Timeless Vit C acid. This is the STUFF! It's 20% strength and upon application to clean, dry skin, that fantastic tingle/sting feeling on my skin tells me every time that this product works!

I am 50 years of age and told frequently that I look 39... I have made skincare my life's interest and really enjoy seeking And trialling quality skin care products.

Timeless is the best Vit C product on the market bar none.... LOVE this bottle of amazing youthful gold.

on 8/7/2017 5:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Great mimic of a more expensive item with same ingredients at the same strength (you know the one!)

+ Absorbs fast, with no stickiness
+ Layers well underneath serum/moisturiser/sunscreen
+ Semi-opaque bottle
+ Helpful instructions come with the product re storage, recognising if its oxidised
+ Extremely good value
+ Visibly evened out my skin tone over the course of several months. Once my bottle ran out and I was without it for a good 2 months, I truly realised how much of an impact it had on my complexion's brightness.

- Dripper packaging, an improvement would be to have a good pump for less air exposure
- Label looks a bit 'homemade' (if you care about luxe/simplistic packaging)
- Hard to find. I live in Australia where the only way I can get my hands on this is to buy it online, which often incurs a hefty postage fee from the US. Could buy off eBay but not too confident in the authenticity of the products on eBay.

Overall, I love it, although currently trialling out Hylamide C25 because it's easier to find. I do prefer the ingredients in the Timeless, and wish they had more channels for us to buy it from!

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a go to product for me, and I have repurchased it several times. I usually go thru one bottle every 3 months, so I order 2 at a time. I have no age sports and it absorbs very well and keeps my skin smooth and line free. I use this every day, I travel with it, and am never without it. I can use it on my neck and decollete and just love it. The price is so reasonable, that I make sure to use it all up in 3 months instead of using an oxidized product that cost $195.00.