4.1

Water, Ethoxydiglycol, L-Ascorbic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Alpha Tocopherol, Polysorbate 80, Panthenol, Ferulic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Benzylalcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Fragrance

on 8/17/2017 1:54:00 PM

Like a lot of folks, I have tried several Vit C serums of different price points and I have purchased this one the most. It has a light, almost water like consistency and it smells like most Vit C (like bologna to me) and is not too drying though I do use moisturizer after it in the morning. The price point is great and I get it on Amazon so it is convenient to purchase. It works as well as any of the other Vit C serums and for a lot less. I find that this and Retin A have made the most difference in my aging, sun damaged skin. I also started using them both on my chest and it is slowly helping to clear the mottled coloring and improve the texture of that skin as well.
I

on 8/16/2017 7:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

As I am a registered nurse , I have researched Vitamin C qualities and products for months. I started to use the Drunk Elephant Vitamin C serum which is 15% strength and then the O Cosmedix Vitamin C powder, which is good as you can make up your own strength, it dissolves quite well in any cream or serum. But the ultimate best result was and still is from Timeless Vit C acid. This is the STUFF! It's 20% strength and upon application to clean, dry skin, that fantastic tingle/sting feeling on my skin tells me every time that this product works!

I am 50 years of age and told frequently that I look 39... I have made skincare my life's interest and really enjoy seeking And trialling quality skin care products.

Timeless is the best Vit C product on the market bar none.... LOVE this bottle of amazing youthful gold.

on 8/7/2017 5:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Great mimic of a more expensive item with same ingredients at the same strength (you know the one!)

+ Absorbs fast, with no stickiness
+ Layers well underneath serum/moisturiser/sunscreen
+ Semi-opaque bottle
+ Helpful instructions come with the product re storage, recognising if its oxidised
+ Extremely good value
+ Visibly evened out my skin tone over the course of several months. Once my bottle ran out and I was without it for a good 2 months, I truly realised how much of an impact it had on my complexion's brightness.

- Dripper packaging, an improvement would be to have a good pump for less air exposure
- Label looks a bit 'homemade' (if you care about luxe/simplistic packaging)
- Hard to find. I live in Australia where the only way I can get my hands on this is to buy it online, which often incurs a hefty postage fee from the US. Could buy off eBay but not too confident in the authenticity of the products on eBay.

Overall, I love it, although currently trialling out Hylamide C25 because it's easier to find. I do prefer the ingredients in the Timeless, and wish they had more channels for us to buy it from!

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a go to product for me, and I have repurchased it several times. I usually go thru one bottle every 3 months, so I order 2 at a time. I have no age sports and it absorbs very well and keeps my skin smooth and line free. I use this every day, I travel with it, and am never without it. I can use it on my neck and decollete and just love it. The price is so reasonable, that I make sure to use it all up in 3 months instead of using an oxidized product that cost $195.00.

on 7/18/2017 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Normal/dry skin, no acne or other issues. My skin is in great shape, (thanks to Tretinoin and acids). Just some slight pigmentation spots and very fine lines.
I bought this mostly for antioxidant prevention, but also any correction it offers. I'm serious about skincare, and prefer simple, powerful products that are independently proven to work. I've had incredible results over last few years and I don't look my age, (38), at all.

So I added this a few weeks ago to my simple routine. (OCM, Daily SPF, Tretinoin 3X/week, face oils blend, Mandelic peels 3X/month, and now C E Ferulic 3X/week)

Watery serum with a slight, fleeting smell, (not fragrance). I keep it in the fridge, and dispense it quickly, applying to face, neck and décolleté.
It absorbs quickly and leaves my normal/dry skin a bit tight. I apply my face oils or rose water & glycerine after about 20-30 minutes.
Initially it did dry and irritate my skin around my eyes and forehead, which is odd since I'm very accustomed to acids and Tretinoin. But that eventually subsided. It's a powerful concentration and some irritation is to be expected. Extra moisture helps.
I've never had acne, only the occasional pimple, and this has not triggered any spots on me as yet.
Already I can see it leaving a glowing, even complexion, my skin looks nice and alive, and fresher. It feels smoother, almost like I've just done a peel. It's still too early to judge results on sun spots or wrinkles. (I'll update)
1st UPDATE: I can't believe how even my skin looks just after a few weeks. It's blowing me away.

Vitamin C serum isn't a fad. Just learn about it and know what you're buying. I did a ton of learning about vitamin c before I purchased the Timeless. Of course I was initially leaning towards the Skinceuticals option, but went with Timeless as the formulas are quite similar, and the Timeless pH is within effective range. I'm glad I did, because so far so good.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I am so bummed about this product, I started to get tiny bumps under the skin- the kind you can't get to :( I had high hopes for this to brighten and even my skin tone out. When I used it for the first week, I noticed my skin looked brighter. However, I stopped using it after I got the small bumps, and then re-started again and this was the culprit because I got the tiny bump here or there again.

on 5/23/2017 1:28:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Works well to brighten my skin and help with uneven skin tone. I hate the smell of this (which I am now noticing is common with vitamin c products without an added fragrance) smells like bologna to me. My one big issue is that this dries kind of dry. Making it a little hard to spread over my face and the finish isn't that nice my skin just feels...well dry. If you are applying this under makeup etc it's probably a plus but I like to apply at night so I want something that feels a bit more luxurious. I prefer the slightly more oily texture/finish on deciem hylamide to this. That being said I would repurchase this if I needed to because it is a good product.

on 4/23/2017 5:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is an okay product, but I didn't have great results. I have had much better results from Cosmetic Skin Solutions vitamin C serum and will go back to that product. However, I didn't have any adverse impacts. It is worth trying, since everyone's skin is different.

My skin - dry, often dehydrated, pale with some redness. I use Vit.C serums liberally on my face, neck, chest, and hands.

Pros:
- Did not cause breakouts or other skin issues.

- Sat well under sunscreen and makeup.

- Good packaging - small, dark, glass bottle, with a dropper.

Considerations:
- I noticed good results with Cosmetic Skin Solutions vitamin C product - brighter and glowy skin. I did not have the same results from Timeless. I did not see any impacts.

- I have a small age or sun spot that it did not fade (to be fair, no vitamin C serum has faded this spot). However, I haven't received any additional.

Price: 1oz - $24.95 USD on the Timeless website.

Ingredients: Water, Ethoxydiglycol, L-Ascorbic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Alpha Tocopherol, Polysorbate 80, Panthenol, Ferulic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Benzylalcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid

This product is great. I've purchased the very expensive products and this performs just as well. So happy. And by comparison, it's cheap.

on 2/17/2017 10:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I do not have the money to buy the Skinceuticals CE Ferulic Acid. However, my skin is very important to me and I am trying to age gracefully so I really wanted to find a reasonably-priced dupe.

I have tried a few different serums from amazon.com and they all seem to work well and fit better into my budget. This is one from amazon and I am satisfied.

The serum comes in a blue-tinted glass bottle with a dropper applicator. To apply, I use a few drops on a cotton round every morning before applying makeup. It doesn't really leave any kind of residue on my skin, it's completely clear, no scent that I can detect, and it's a little thicker and more viscous than the watery serums.

My skin is a little more even-toned, I have fewer new acne and my scarring has faded. I am happy with this product and would buy it again.