3.9

Water, Ethoxydiglycol, L-Ascorbic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Alpha Tocopherol, Polysorbate 80, Panthenol, Ferulic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Benzylalcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Fragrance

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I am so bummed about this product, I started to get tiny bumps under the skin- the kind you can't get to :( I had high hopes for this to brighten and even my skin tone out. When I used it for the first week, I noticed my skin looked brighter. However, I stopped using it after I got the small bumps, and then re-started again and this was the culprit because I got the tiny bump here or there again.

on 5/23/2017 1:28:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Works well to brighten my skin and help with uneven skin tone. I hate the smell of this (which I am now noticing is common with vitamin c products without an added fragrance) smells like bologna to me. My one big issue is that this dries kind of dry. Making it a little hard to spread over my face and the finish isn't that nice my skin just feels...well dry. If you are applying this under makeup etc it's probably a plus but I like to apply at night so I want something that feels a bit more luxurious. I prefer the slightly more oily texture/finish on deciem hylamide to this. That being said I would repurchase this if I needed to because it is a good product.

on 4/23/2017 5:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is an okay product, but I didn't have great results. I have had much better results from Cosmetic Skin Solutions vitamin C serum and will go back to that product. However, I didn't have any adverse impacts. It is worth trying, since everyone's skin is different.

My skin - dry, often dehydrated, pale with some redness. I use Vit.C serums liberally on my face, neck, chest, and hands.

Pros:
- Did not cause breakouts or other skin issues.

- Sat well under sunscreen and makeup.

- Good packaging - small, dark, glass bottle, with a dropper.

Considerations:
- I noticed good results with Cosmetic Skin Solutions vitamin C product - brighter and glowy skin. I did not have the same results from Timeless. I did not see any impacts.

- I have a small age or sun spot that it did not fade (to be fair, no vitamin C serum has faded this spot). However, I haven't received any additional.

Price: 1oz - $24.95 USD on the Timeless website.

Ingredients: Water, Ethoxydiglycol, L-Ascorbic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Alpha Tocopherol, Polysorbate 80, Panthenol, Ferulic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Benzylalcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid

This product is great. I've purchased the very expensive products and this performs just as well. So happy. And by comparison, it's cheap.

on 2/17/2017 10:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I do not have the money to buy the Skinceuticals CE Ferulic Acid. However, my skin is very important to me and I am trying to age gracefully so I really wanted to find a reasonably-priced dupe.

I have tried a few different serums from amazon.com and they all seem to work well and fit better into my budget. This is one from amazon and I am satisfied.

The serum comes in a blue-tinted glass bottle with a dropper applicator. To apply, I use a few drops on a cotton round every morning before applying makeup. It doesn't really leave any kind of residue on my skin, it's completely clear, no scent that I can detect, and it's a little thicker and more viscous than the watery serums.

My skin is a little more even-toned, I have fewer new acne and my scarring has faded. I am happy with this product and would buy it again.

on 2/8/2017 4:01:00 PM

I have used this a couple of weeks now and I really like it. It has evened out my complexion and faded red post acne marks. I dont get as much pimples as I used to (I have mild acne). I was afraid that this would broke me out or cause irritation but it has not. I just hope that this would give my skin as nice glow as Paulas choice c15 does. I'm still going to buy this again because I can see that it is effective. Maybe I use it with Paulas c15.

on 1/7/2017 7:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This is my third and probably my favorite serum from Timeless product range. I am almost done with my second bottle of it and getting ready to repurchase.
I use it every night (since vitamin C breaks down in daylight) before applying my night moisturizer on top of it. One 30ml bottle lasts about 3 months for me. I keep it in a fridge to prevent from oxidizing.
I have hyper-pigmentation, discoloration, and sunspots on my face, and this serum is the only product that has shown some positive results. It took me a few months to see a difference and even though it did not even out my skin tone completely, I can tell it have improved. I think it is worth trying out, especially comparing the price of this serum to some other products with similar ingredients.

To sum-up, PROS: effective (even though it might take some time), inexpensive, no unnecessary ingredients (colors, artificial fragrances etc.), practical dark glass bottle with a dropper, great customer service online (once I have emailed Timeless with a couple of questions about their serums and received their helpful reply on the same day).
The only CON: the serum leaves a very specific faint smell on my hands even if I wash them after application. However, this is not a big issue for me.

on 11/22/2016 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I've purchased this serum along with the timeless pure hyaluronic acid serum a total of 4 times over a 4 month period. I only used one other brand prior to this one so making a broad comparison would be wrong of me. I have to say that this serum makes my skin look amazing. I got compliments from the first week of use. It works great on my acne prone combination skin.
Using this and my weekly lactic acid peel makes my skin look positively radiant! There's a healthy shine to my face that I've never ever had!
I use this serum at night, wait till it absorbs then apply the hyaluronic serum over it. I use my cerave lotion last for added moisture. I wake up with glowy matte skin.
I recently started using on my darker knuckles on mhand and feet and I've seen an improvement!
I love this serum so much that i purchased for my mother in law, my mom and my sister.

on 11/15/2016 9:41:00 PM

Awesome serum comparable to ones costing over $100. Keep in the fridge and it'll keep well before it runs out. Love it.

on 11/14/2016 10:16:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

I tried this vitamin C serum based on reviews that I saw on You Tube. I am glad that I did. I feel that it has helped with the fading of discoloration on my chest, neck, and hands. I have been using Obagi products on my face for years so facial discoloration is not as much of an issue. I do feel that my face does look better after the first 6 weeks of using this serum.

I ordered directly from Timeless and it arrived within 2 or 3 days. I followed the suggestion of pouring half of the serum into another blue bottle and refrigerating it. The serum in both bottles is as clear as the day that it arrived and it will last for the 3 months that is typical of Vitamin C serums. I will definitely reorder. The $24.95 price point makes it a bargain.

Update: I am an Amazon lover but I would not order this from them.. Timeless makes it in small batches and that helps the effectiveness. Also, Timeless has outstanding Customer Service.