Timeless Skin Care 20% Vitamin C Serum + Vitamin E + Ferulic Acid

Timeless Skin Care 20% Vitamin C Serum + Vitamin E + Ferulic Acid
Timeless Skin Care 20% Vitamin C Serum + Vitamin E + Ferulic Acid Timeless Skin Care 20% Vitamin C Serum + Vitamin E + Ferulic Acid

4.1

Water, Ethoxydiglycol, L-Ascorbic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Alpha Tocopherol, Polysorbate 80, Panthenol, Ferulic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Benzylalcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Fragrance

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I've tried various vitamin C products and all of them, including this one, made me break out. The only vitamin C product that works for me is the 20% I make myself.

on 7/28/2018 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This stuff is wonderful. I used Drunk Elephant's C-Firma serum in the past and thought it was okay, but this one actually gave me visible results (and at a fraction of the cost). This feels almost watery compared to DE's, but it spreads nicely and I have never experienced any irritation or breakouts. My skin is much brighter and smoother, and I've even seen a few spots fade. I've already repurchased once and will continue to do so.

on 7/22/2018 6:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I read from a few online sources that this was a fantastic dupe for Skinceutical's CE Ferulic and I couldn't agree more. I liked Skinceuticals but it was getting hard to source for it and the price point was a pain. I also like Drunk Elephant's Vitamin C serum but again, the price point and availability wasn't ideal. Naturally I was ecstatic to come across Timeless. It works as how I would expect a vit C serum to perform by giving me a more even toned and brightening effect. It goes on clear, is fragrance free, watery in texture and absorbs into skin quickly. The best part is that it's so much more affordable than Skinceutical's and they ship internationally.

I like that it comes in a blue bottle to minimize oxidation, but hate that it comes in a dropper format (although admittedly it was easier to track whether the product had oxidized or not). My product stayed relatively clear for most of the time I had it, perhaps only turning bright yellow towards the last month or so (I've had it for about 5 months).

I definitely plan to return to Timeless when I'm in need of some Vit C lovin'.

on 7/7/2018 8:20:00 AM

I've been using Timeless Vitamin C Serum since November. Thank you to Angie on YouTube's "Hot and Flashy", I would have never heard of this product. I've tried several serums, however they were either too sticky or greasy. Some gave me a yellow tint. Not Timeless though. This is watery clear not sticky formula. My foundation goes on smoother. I have a healthier glow. I first ordered through Amazon and it was fine, the second time I ordered it came oxidized. I threw it away and ordered from Timeless website using Hot and Flashy discount code hf5off. It made a difference in my brighter complexion. I'm hooked on this and will repurchase for as long as they make this.

on 6/30/2018 6:23:00 PM

I wanted to like this so bad! The price is great. It is similar in texture to other vitamin C serums I've tried, like skinceuticals.

Unfortunately this serum caused breakouts and irritation for me.

I stopped using half way through the bottle. Perhaps I will try it again in the future just to see if it was a bad bottle.

This is a game changer for me, my skin is brighter, no more hyperpigmentation, even texture and it looked better the first day! I don't even mind keeping it in the fridge. I decant a week's worth into a dark bottle, covered with aluminum foil (just to be safe) and keep the rest in the fridge. The price is amazing and I can order it and have it in less than a week with great customer service! What more can I say? My mom gets compliments on my skin!

on 5/27/2018 6:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I am almost 60, and this Timeless product is the Tops in my book. I had used Skinsuitacles for years at $130, and Timeless Freshly made ingredients here works better... and its only $30.
I go for the three month small size, and reorder it every 3 months. I have been using this product for at least three years and swear by it, along with several other Timeless products. I personally use this product right after I use the 100 % Pure Gylcolic Acid serum before I use this 20% Vit C & E. I then follow with the Vitamin B serium and finish off with Marrix 3000 to seal the seriums in.
I feel I have taken 15 years plus off my age using Timeless. I swear by the products. I only purchase the products directly from Timeless.com, as to insure its freshness.

on 5/7/2018 12:11:00 AM

I keep it in the fridge and swap out the dropper for a pump top. Seems to be lasting a while. Good quality serum, which makes my skincare n glow.

on 4/29/2018 1:11:00 PM

So, a few years ago, I got hooked on Skinceuticals Vitamin CE Ferulic. Back then, you could get quality sample-size portions on a certain auction-oriented website for a reasonable price. I was amazed by the difference that product made in the clarity and glow of my skin. But gradually it became more and more difficult to find fresh serum, and the price also started increasing. I considered buying the full-size Skinceuticals, but the problem with Vitamin C is that it oxidizes so quickly (and Skinceuticals seems to oxidize particularly fast), so I just couldn't justify paying ~$150 for a product that I knew would go bad before I finished it.

Cue the start of my determined search for a Skinceuticals replacement. Paula's Choice C15 was my first try. It didn't irritate my skin, but after a few months' use, I also noticed that my skin had started to look duller, and that discolorations left over from the rare hormonal acne were not fading as they had when I'd used Skinceuticals.

I moved on to NuFountain, which was absolutely fine -- a definite improvement over PC C15 -- but which still wasn't an HG, for reasons I can't remember any longer.

A brief excursion into Japanese serums introduced me to Merano/Melano CC serum -- this is a shelf-stable Vitamin C serum which is oily and smells strongly citric. I have dry skin, so I kind of liked the oily nature of it, but ultimately I wasn't convinced that this shelf-stable formulation would be as effective for anti-aging. Also, it stained my pillowcases like WHOA. I resumed my search for a Skinceuticals dupe, though I still keep a tube of Melano CC on hand, particularly for when my skin feels irritated or particularly dry.

Not sure what led me to try Timeless, but as soon as I'd finished the first bottle, I knew I'd found a winner. This serum lacks the cursed hot dog odor of Skinceuticals; it seems to oxidize more slowly (maybe it's just fresher than the mass-produced Skinceuticals? I only buy direct from Timeless, never from Amazon, so I'm getting the freshest serum they have to offer); and it has the same brightening and clarifying effect as Skinceuticals. It's also MUCH MUCH MUCH more affordable.

I find that if kept in the fridge, Timeless won't oxidize for roughly five or so months. I've reordered the single ounce bottle numerous times now, and just sprang for the refill size, aiming to split the four ounce bottle into smaller one-ounce bottles to be stored in the fridge. Because this is so affordable, I use it with a much more generous hand than I did with Skinceuticals, so I'm pretty sure I'll be able to get through those four ounces before the five months are up.

The quality is also so brilliant that I started trying other Timeless products. If you've got dry skin, their CoQ10 serum is divine. I'm also using the Matrixyl Synthe-6 serum now. It's early days yet, so I don't know if this serum is "worth it' or not, but as someone with sensitive skin, I'm really pleased that NONE of these products has ever irritated my skin in the least.

Docked one lippie for packaging, because Vitamin C serums ideally should come in an airtight pump bottle. I buy such bottles online and then transfer the serum into them.

This is an affordable vitamin C serum that succeeded in lightening my age spots. Here's a summary of the goods and bads based on my experience.

What's Great?