Becca beach tint in Lychee

Becca beach tint in Lychee

4.8

I came for the lip tint but stayed for the cream blush. I'm on a never-ending search for the perfect lip tint, one that doesn't suck all the moisture from my lips, one that lasts for hours, one that apparently doesn't exist. Becca Beach Tint in Lychee is quite awful as a lip tint. It is not moisturizing in the least, so while the color is beautiful, it creeps into every line and crack in your lips and then camps out there. It exacerbates any chapped lip issues. It's just plain gross. But it is a delightful cream blush! Becca Beach Tint in Lychee is almost totally perfect as a blush. The only thing I don't love is the fake rose scent. I prefer unscented cosmetics. But that's small potatoes because this stuff makes me look freaking gorgeous. I'd been wearing Benefit Dandelion blush for a while, and the color was great, but my skin has been getting drier lately. Becca Beach Tint is not drying in the least, but it's not greasy. I put the tiniest dab on my ring fingers, like seriously, so teeny tiny, like a pin prick. Then I dot a line from my temples down my cheekbones. Then I rub it in. I was so afraid to use it at first since I've been pretty blushphobic after an ugly incident in the 80s with some burnt umber colored blush. So bad. But Becca Beach Tint is basically idiot proof. I'm rather pale, with dark hair and eyes, and Lychee flatters the hell out of my skin tone. It looks bubblegum pink and seems shocking, but if you're pale, try it. It's so pretty! I think it's totally worth the price. The packing is nothing super special, but it gets the job done.

on 7/31/2015 12:47:00 PM

Looove this such a gorgeous color and really beings out my cheeks and makes me look more awake and it stays on really really long and blends like a dream

I love the Becca eye tints, so I figured I'd try one of the Beach tints as well. I was looking for a bright pink,for a pop of color on my medium tone Asian skin. The packaging is a tiny tube similar to the eye tints. Very easy to use and to travel with. Lychee beach tint smells nothing like lychee, but it has a very artificial sweet fruity smell which doesn't bother me at all. I mean, it's a cosmetics product in a tube, it doesnt have to smell like Mother Nature. The consistency is a watery gel, so make sure you either shake well or roll the tube between your hands prior to squeezing out a small dot of the product. The color seems incredibly bright, but the product is very easy to blend (all hail silicone!) and to build up color. The staying power is great; like the eye tints it fades a little bit during the day, but that never bothered me since I'm not that particular about having a perfectly made up face the whole day. You could always bring this tiny tube out with you for touch-ups. The color sinks into your skin like a true tint, so great for both oilier and dry skin types.

As for the color: it's a bright bluish pink, which does pop on my cheek, but I can imagine it's not for everyone or for all seasons. I would definitely use this in summertime. I have also used this as a primer under other cream blushes to brighten and lock in the color, which works great under the creamier blushes such as Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge or Ellis Faas cream blush.

on 6/29/2013 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

The ultimate pink blush in liquid form.

Texture: Just like other beach tint, it's super thin and goes a long way. Finish look is very natural, as if that's the original color of your cheeks.

Smell: Not sure if the beach tint lines really match with their fruit names, coz this one doesn't smell like lychee at all. My fd's watermelon neither. I don't mind fragrances so it doesn't bother me at all.

Color: This new color is raved on Dermstore, plus I'm a big pink fan, so this is my first beach tint with Becca, and I absolutely love it. It's a bright, vibrant pink, maybe more of a cold tone, but don't be scared of the neo-pink tone on the tube, coz it's just a most beautiful and flattering pink once applied. It's wonderful on the lips as well, it's matte on lips but a little bit drying.

Definitely a re-buy and a A++++ recommendation if you love pink as well.

Popular Blush Products