Alterna Caviar CC Cream 10-In-1 Complete Correction

Alterna Caviar CC Cream 10-In-1 Complete Correction

4.3

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propanediol, Glycerin, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-55, Behentrimonium Chloride, Algae Extract, Caviar Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysilicone-15, Ascorbic Acid, Phospholipids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Honey Extract (Mel Extract), Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, Superoxide Dismutase, Polyquaternium-11, Polymide-1, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Butylene Glycol, Amodimethicone, C11-15 Pareth-7, Laureth-9, Trideceth-12, Isopropyl Alcohol, Alcohol Denat., Potassium Sorbate, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance (Parfum).

I currently have bleached platinum hair from a brown/dark brown, and due to using too many products with protein my hair is currently a bit on the dry side. This stuff has been great at giving moisture and shine to my hair without weight it down or causing breakage. It lasts most of the day as long as I don't run my fingers through my hair too much, and it doesn't smell bad, either.

Not good for my fine (but lots of hair) hair. My hair feels filmy and kind of dirty/stringy. I've tried using lesser amount but the results are still disappointing. Might work great on other hair types but didn't do anything for me.

This is my best friend seriously! This product makes my healthy, strong but a bit like horsehair hair looks and mainly feels amazing. I'll be honest, I have almost no demage on my hair since I stopped destroying my hair, but this product show me my new better hair. I just think about trying version with more hold since I have veery thick hair :)

on 5/14/2017 7:55:00 PM

I love this leave in to seal my ends while my hair is still damp. My hair is getting long enough where I can't just shampoo&condition or it'll be too dry. I wish I could use all alterna products but I would go bankrupt since I wash my hair a lot. This cc cream smells incredible & makes my hair so soft. I love it almost as much as the lengthening elixir (which is my must have HG above everything else)

on 4/7/2017 9:13:00 PM

I have fine, thin hair that is highlighted and I think this product is good for my type of hair but not fantastic. I am asking a lot it it - to make my thin, limp hair look alive and bouncy. I think it does a solid job of taming my frizz and making my hair look sleek but it does weigh it down a little. I can see why people with more hair and/or thicker hair would love this (I wish I had that hair and I would be all over this) but for the price, I need it to weigh my hair down less. I am not using a lot of product and I will keep trying to see if there is even a smaller amount that can work but as of now, I use this when I am going to use a volumizer to counter-act the weight it adds. It does wonders to eliminate the straw look and tame my frizziness but it does not quite make it to the re-purchase category for me (especially for the price as I mentioned).

on 2/10/2017 5:59:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I first bought this when I had long hair and thought it was meh, didn't seem to do anything. Now I've a got a really choppy long bob and LOVE it because it gives my hair moisture but also texture so my layers are more defined. My other products will make my hair soft but also fluffs it up so that it's really thick. This one helps keeps the choppy, textured style. It's shot up to my no. 1 leave-in conditioner.

on 1/31/2017 10:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I received a free sample of this product through Sephora. Since my first use it has become one of my favorite hair styling products! The product smells nice, is easy to apply, and leaves my hair feeling amazing and protected from damage! The product is not cheap - a 1oz bottle is $12, 2.5oz is $25, and 5.1oz for $39. A little of this product goes a long way, so I'm generally willing to overlook the cost because of how well it works for me.

on 1/29/2017 3:44:00 AM

I use this cream after I style my hair to tame the flyaways and it is really good. I love the smell

on 12/8/2016 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is a wonder leave in hair treatment. I find it works well both with air drying my hair and blow drying. I only apply it to damp hair. I have not tried it on dry end, as I figure it would weight it down. Offers mild heat protectant, good for blow drying. If you are going to use a curling iron or flat iron need a separate protectant as not to fry your hair. Awesome at detangling my super tangle prone hair (long and fine and have lots of it) Very pleasant scent but I find it disappears and only smell my shampoo scent midday. Little goes a long way. Downside is that it is costly. I have gotten comparable results with It's a 10 products. If you can splurge do so.

This is one of very few products I WILL NOT go without. I panic if I'm starting to run out!
My hair is wild and doesn't respond well to many products. Caviar CC Creme is a godsend... I've went on hikes and with this stuff, my hair still looks fantastic afterwards!
This is my ultimate Holy-Grail product!

Popular Styling Products