Ponds Age Miracle BB Cream

Ponds Age Miracle BB Cream

4.2

on 12/15/2015 12:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Pros:
- It's one of the best 'western' bb cream that I've tried. Because it actually gave me good coverage even when I have hormonal acne problems, some bb creams don't give me any coverage at all and are oily.
- Better coverage than a lot of drugstore foundations.
- Very smooth consistency, not as watery as some other bb cream.
- Does not break me out.

Cons:
- Far too expensive for a small tube.
- Only 2 shades, light and beige. If neither fits you then you will have to buy a powder that matches your skin tone, or walk around like a light-bulb.
- Only available in Priceline (here in Australia / I don't buy stuff online).

on 11/15/2015 6:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I've tried lots of BB and CC creams and this is my definite favourite for those light to no makeup days. I have it in Beige and it actually has a decent coverage for a BB cream but feels absolutely weightless and looks satin matte on my combination skin. I'm not sure about the anti aging properties yet but this does not irritate my skin at all - no breakouts yay! There is a light fragrance which I actually like but fades quickly. My only complaint is that I wish this had more product in the tube so I don't have to keep repurchasing too often - 25g for $13.99 in Australia. I can only find this in Priceline Australia and sells out quickly. I always have 2 spare in my makeup drawer so I never run out.

on 2/8/2015 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm usually not one to write many reviews, so you can take my word on this review ^.~
You have to bear in mind when purchasing is that, it is a 'BB cream' and hence, if you have acne, pimples etc.. it will not do as well as covering up. (But does a better job, then your average Loreal and drugstore products)
However, if you have smooth skin, this will be PERFECT, for you. It glides on smoothly, and makes your face pretty much flawless! It contains spf, but not so high, that it will not have a white-cast when taking photos.
The only downside towards this BB cream, is that it only comes in two shades.. (hence, why I removed one lippie)
I chose to go with 'fair' and at first application it seemed to be wayyyy to white for my face. However, after 30 mins or so, the product seemed to blend into my skin colour.
As for packaging, I do like it, for its in a small squezze tube which is very easy to contain how much product you want, and I honestly prefer it over a pump.
Over all, it is such a cheap product for its performance :)

on 12/3/2014 12:22:00 AM

I have always been a Ponds girl when it comes to skin care. This BB cream has very light coverage although i think it's buildable. No breakouts for me, easy to apply. I use this on days that I only need light coverage and uv protection.

on 9/30/2013 12:39:00 AM

I cant say enough I love it :) its way better than other expensive brands. it protects from the sun, gives medium coverage (better than some foundations) doesnt cling to dry patches on my face or settle into lines under my eyes (unlike my 120$ foundation!) glides smoothly too :) will definitely buy again