Ponds Age Miracle BB Cream

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Ponds Age Miracle BB Cream

1 review

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I got this BB cream after a not amazing experience with Jart + Silver Label which was super grey. I am actually looking for a replacement, temporary or permanent, to mineral powders, as I want a smoother finish and am sick of them accentuating my (not that big too!) pores.
I didn't have high expectations at all as the cream looked grey in the store, but I got it as it was inexpensive.
Well, I should say it actually IS a pretty decent product. It glides on very smoothly, gives an ok amount of coverage, feels like nothing on and it DID match my light skin with neutral to yellow undertones, it just looks right. My pores seem smaller (or normal size?) as well. Now I can tell the undertones are probably neutral to slight pink here so if you have STRONG yellow undertones, might be not a good choice.
It is on a dewy side which I like, doesn't make me really oily too, and I have quite an oily skin.
In like a week time I'll be going to Hong Kong and try out some of the famous Asian BB creams and see what I think about this one afterwards.
Taking away one lippie for the ingredients...no parabens but Asian BB creams tend to have higher quality ones.
Can't speak about its anti-aging properties yet as I've only been using it for several days and I'm 26, but Pond's only has two options: Flawless White (oh thanks, I'm white ENOUGH) and this one. Thought it'd work ok for fine lines under my eyes! They say this one is dewier too.