Ponds Age Miracle BB Cream

Ponds Age Miracle BB Cream

4.5

on 12/15/2015 12:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Pros:
- It's one of the best 'western' bb cream that I've tried. Because it actually gave me good coverage even when I have hormonal acne problems, some bb creams don't give me any coverage at all and are oily.
- Better coverage than a lot of drugstore foundations.
- Very smooth consistency, not as watery as some other bb cream.
- Does not break me out.

Cons:
- Far too expensive for a small tube.
- Only 2 shades, light and beige. If neither fits you then you will have to buy a powder that matches your skin tone, or walk around like a light-bulb.
- Only available in Priceline (here in Australia / I don't buy stuff online).

on 11/15/2015 6:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I've tried lots of BB and CC creams and this is my definite favourite for those light to no makeup days. I have it in Beige and it actually has a decent coverage for a BB cream but feels absolutely weightless and looks satin matte on my combination skin. I'm not sure about the anti aging properties yet but this does not irritate my skin at all - no breakouts yay! There is a light fragrance which I actually like but fades quickly. My only complaint is that I wish this had more product in the tube so I don't have to keep repurchasing too often - 25g for $13.99 in Australia. I can only find this in Priceline Australia and sells out quickly. I always have 2 spare in my makeup drawer so I never run out.