Ponds Age Miracle BB Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Ponds Age Miracle BB Cream

4.8

This stuff is my HG BB Cream right now.I'm very difficult and picky with foundations and base makeup, hate anything too matte or heavy.My friend visited Singapore and bought me a couple of these back and I LOVE it.Its just the right amount of light medium coverage, is a nice dewy but not 'oily' finish,and the shade light is slightly grey toned which I love as it neutralizes some of the redness I have around my jawline.The packaging is a plastic squeezy bottle, nothing fancy, but its light weight and perfect for travelling.I can't get this in France but I'm going to try my best as I'm running out!

on 2/8/2015 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm usually not one to write many reviews, so you can take my word on this review ^.~
You have to bear in mind when purchasing is that, it is a 'BB cream' and hence, if you have acne, pimples etc.. it will not do as well as covering up. (But does a better job, then your average Loreal and drugstore products)
However, if you have smooth skin, this will be PERFECT, for you. It glides on smoothly, and makes your face pretty much flawless! It contains spf, but not so high, that it will not have a white-cast when taking photos.
The only downside towards this BB cream, is that it only comes in two shades.. (hence, why I removed one lippie)
I chose to go with 'fair' and at first application it seemed to be wayyyy to white for my face. However, after 30 mins or so, the product seemed to blend into my skin colour.
As for packaging, I do like it, for its in a small squezze tube which is very easy to contain how much product you want, and I honestly prefer it over a pump.
Over all, it is such a cheap product for its performance :)

Since i've been using ponds age miracle day cream for years,i decided to give this a try. This provides sheer coverage unlike my usual full coverage foundation.so it doesn't look like i have any makeup on and this is what i love about this.this did not cause any break outs on my skin maybe because i've been using ponds for years.

I tried using maybelline bb cream before,it made my face oily and zits were growing inside my nose(i don't know why).

This is my first BB cream, so don't have anything to compare it to, but I love it! It gives better coverage than my almay foundation ( which I'm not too crash hot on anyway! ) and on my skin has a semi- matt finished, which I've finally realised with my combination skin is, it's a much better look, compared to a dewy finish product.

Anyway, it has pretty good staying power, and for 12bucks it's a bargain price for a great product! Oh the only disappointment is the colour range of fair or medium, I got the fair which is a tiny bit too light, but I suppose I could always get the medium and mix the 2 together!

on 9/30/2013 12:39:00 AM

I cant say enough I love it :) its way better than other expensive brands. it protects from the sun, gives medium coverage (better than some foundations) doesnt cling to dry patches on my face or settle into lines under my eyes (unlike my 120$ foundation!) glides smoothly too :) will definitely buy again