Ponds Age Miracle BB Cream

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Ponds Age Miracle BB Cream

on 11/15/2015 6:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I've tried lots of BB and CC creams and this is my definite favourite for those light to no makeup days. I have it in Beige and it actually has a decent coverage for a BB cream but feels absolutely weightless and looks satin matte on my combination skin. I'm not sure about the anti aging properties yet but this does not irritate my skin at all - no breakouts yay! There is a light fragrance which I actually like but fades quickly. My only complaint is that I wish this had more product in the tube so I don't have to keep repurchasing too often - 25g for $13.99 in Australia. I can only find this in Priceline Australia and sells out quickly. I always have 2 spare in my makeup drawer so I never run out.

on 12/3/2014 12:22:00 AM

I have always been a Ponds girl when it comes to skin care. This BB cream has very light coverage although i think it's buildable. No breakouts for me, easy to apply. I use this on days that I only need light coverage and uv protection.

Since i've been using ponds age miracle day cream for years,i decided to give this a try. This provides sheer coverage unlike my usual full coverage foundation.so it doesn't look like i have any makeup on and this is what i love about this.this did not cause any break outs on my skin maybe because i've been using ponds for years.

I tried using maybelline bb cream before,it made my face oily and zits were growing inside my nose(i don't know why).

The lightest shade is too pale for me

This is my first BB cream, so don't have anything to compare it to, but I love it! It gives better coverage than my almay foundation ( which I'm not too crash hot on anyway! ) and on my skin has a semi- matt finished, which I've finally realised with my combination skin is, it's a much better look, compared to a dewy finish product.

Anyway, it has pretty good staying power, and for 12bucks it's a bargain price for a great product! Oh the only disappointment is the colour range of fair or medium, I got the fair which is a tiny bit too light, but I suppose I could always get the medium and mix the 2 together!

on 9/30/2013 12:39:00 AM

I cant say enough I love it :) its way better than other expensive brands. it protects from the sun, gives medium coverage (better than some foundations) doesnt cling to dry patches on my face or settle into lines under my eyes (unlike my 120$ foundation!) glides smoothly too :) will definitely buy again