Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser

Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser
Baby Skin Instant Pore EraserBaby Skin Instant Pore EraserBaby Skin Instant Pore Eraser

2.7

Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Stearyl Heptanoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Silica Silylate, Propylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Prunus Cerasus Extract / Bitter Cherry Extract. May Contain: CI 73360 / Red 30, CI 77492 / Iron Oxides.

on 4/29/2017 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This product appears to go on the skin and nice and smooth at first then it is a mess! It has a silicone texture is slippery and does not dry down. It could fill in pores but due to the oily feel and look of it on the skin, I felt it enhances the appearance of pores. It is hard to tell if this product has oil in it or if the silicone that's in the product makes it feel greasy. I have mixed feel regarding all silicone based products due to my skin type. I tried this product because individuals with oily skin said it worked for them so I gave it a try. Since I have oily skin so it's definitely not for me. I have tried other products that were high end with silicone in it and my skin doesn't look as greasy. However, I try to avoid all silicone products but I know some products will have as an active ingredient. I didn't like the fact my foundation was sliding off my face even when I set my makeup when using this product. I will not dare use this product in the summer and I definitely will not repurchase this again.

on 4/8/2017 5:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I kept hearing great things about this primer, so I decided to give it a try. First off, it claims to be a pore eraser. But it reminds me more of those ineffective erasable pens they used to sell. It feels rubbery like an eraser, it's marketed as an eraser, but it really doesn't erase the way it claims to. I notice a lot of people say it blurs their pores, but for me it doesn't even do that much. But as a primer, it works okay. I have very red skin and I usually use a green primer. But, if I want to use a clear primer or my green primer runs out, I use this (mostly because it's my only other primer). As I said before, it has a cheap rubbery feel to it. It's a fun texture, but it's not the most luxurious feeling to have on the face. I've never had problems with this primer making my makeup slide, but I'm not surprised other people have.

I probably won't buy it again. If I got it as a gift I would use it though.

on 3/30/2017 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I am so upset, I used this primer in 21 degrees weather in the UK.... IT literally melted my makeup away and sweated off. Everyone was looking at me! Never again, if you have oily/normal skin avoid at all costs. It will NOT make your pores smaller. I will stick to monsitat chafing gel, I've never had an issue with that primer.

on 3/29/2017 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I wouldn't say it exactly makes your pores disappear BUT for a drug store primer it works really well. I can definitely see my pores are a lot smaller after applying this. It does have a heavier feel but once it sets for a few min you can't feel it anymore. I just wish it came in a bigger package. The packaging is really cute and the price is amazing

on 3/28/2017 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

It does help disguise pores. The problem is the texture of the product. It's super slippery and anything you place on top of it is going to slip and slide too. I wear long wearing foundation and this makes it impossible for the foundation to set and grip the skin. It does nothing for oil control/shine. Definitely not a primer and probably best used on no makeup days.

on 3/26/2017 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I tried this product multiple times and I did not like it. I felt like it just kind of mixed in with any product i applied on top of it rather than sitting nicely on the skin. It did nothing for my pore/oil control, nor did it help the makeup stay on longer. I really wanted to like it because of the price. I was hoping for a drugstore gem but that just wasn't the case. I would not recommend this product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This made my face VERY oily, it felt like i poured grease on my face. i have combination skin, but even in the dry areas this made my face super slippery. In my case, it didn't even make my foundation stay on long. With it being so oily, when something touched my face my makeup came right off. i don't recommend this at all.

on 3/18/2017 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I like that this primer makes my skin feel really smooth. I smooth it on my nose and the area around to fill in pores and I think it does the job for that. During the day I find that is just does not get along with my oily skin. Once the areas where I apply it get oily, I can feel how oily it is on my face, my foundation slides around and it doesn't look good.

I used to use it all over my face, I took some advice of other to only apply it on problem spots, or places where I had large pores but my oily skin is not the best match for this product.

on 3/18/2017 2:46:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I'm always trying to find new primers to use and although this did the job it was very oily and I had to use 2 primers in order for it to help prime my face at all. Would buy again but only as a cheap alternative while I try to find a different one

on 3/11/2017 9:54:00 AM

This primer is very oily and leaves your skin very slippery. It is quite cheap and after a while it smells quite chemically. For a beginner I think this would be good and it does keep your makeup on.

Popular Primer/ Correctors