Maybelline New York Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser

Maybelline New York Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser
Baby Skin Instant Pore EraserBaby Skin Instant Pore EraserBaby Skin Instant Pore EraserBaby Skin Instant Pore Eraser

2.7

Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Stearyl Heptanoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Silica Silylate, Propylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Prunus Cerasus Extract / Bitter Cherry Extract. May Contain: CI 73360 / Red 30, CI 77492 / Iron Oxides.

on 10/14/2018 6:40:00 PM

Did not work on my skin texture, it just emphasized uneven skin texture a whole lot more.

on 8/29/2018 7:53:00 PM

Dreadful... didn't conceal nor fill in pores, didn't leave my skin feeling soft and caused my make-up to slide off my face in disgust an hour or two after applying in WINTER. Bought it because of the name, not going to lie, who doesn't want baby soft skin? Maybe it's my skin type, oily-combination with large pores in my t-zone. but it felt more oily than soft straight after applying. I went ahead and gave it a go anyway but like I said my face was a disaster, looked like I'd sprayed sunflower oil on my face and let my make-up slowly drip down with it leaving some delightful streaky marks all over the place. So, SO bad, wow.

on 8/24/2018 9:10:00 AM

This did not hide pores and made my makeup slick off within an hour of wear. This might work for those with dryer skin, but for oily gals - no no no!

Anyone who thinks this is a dupe for the Benefit Porefessional must have gotten a botched bottle from Benefit because this doesn’t compare at all.

I have no idea what you people are talking about this primer is the best I have ever used not only does it fill your pores but it makes your skin supers soft!!!!!!

I wanted to like this primer, as I am a fan of Maybelline mascaras and LOVE their Baby Lips balms, and it sounded so promising especially at the price point. I had read it was a nice alternative to Benefit's poreFESSIONAL, which I love so I was eager to try it out. Not only was I wrong, but trying this product turned out to be a catastrophic mistake for my skin! It felt okay going on, soft and smooth out of the tube and seemed to melt into my skin, but I quickly noticed it was not drying and I saw practically no visual benefit to my face. My pores were not minimized, actually it made them seem almost magnified, and it left an oilslick on my face that was noticeable and highly unattractive.

By midday I couldn't stand the oily feeling of the product just sitting on my skin so I tackled it with blotting papers, but when even that didn't help I just pulled out my makeup remover wipes and got that sh*t off my face. But the worst part of all was when I woke up the following day my face was HORRIBLY broken out!! After just ONE USE!! My skin was (IS) in full meltdown panic mode and it's going to take probably two weeks to undo the damage and get it balanced back out. SUCH a nightmare - if I could give this product a NEGATIVE 5 I would! Beware!

on 5/28/2018 12:17:00 AM

I've flip flopped back and forth on liking and not liking this product. Is it greasy and thick? Yes. If you have oily skin and try to use this as your only primer your foundation is going to be wrecked. I figured that out pretty fast, it pretty much doesn't matter what brand foundation you use. If you have very dry skin this MIGHT work for you but I don't know.

So why give it 3 lippies? Because my under eyes have been prone to dry patches lately and it makes my concealer go on very nicely. I use it only under my eyes and follow concealer with baking and it stays all day. I use Becca ever-matte primer on my t-zone and problem areas.

This does blur pores quite nicely so on days when I dont want to wear foundation I use a small amount of this on my face before my becca primer and it works perfectly. That being said, it shouldn't NEED another primer applied on top of it to soak up the oil. So I still don't think this is a very good product overall for most people.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Another one who doesn't get the hype!
Thick, and greasy like vaseline. However, I warmed it up between my fingers, and smoothed it into my skin. Yes, it blurred pores beautifully, so I waited for it to set, and waited.....
My face stayed sticky and oily. I ended up blotting it to remove the tackiness, but it was still to moist for my liking.
My maybelline fit me matte and poreless foundation smoothed on nicely over this primer, and looked glowy -but needed setting with a lot of powder - leaving me looking powdery.
That look was a thousand time better than the greasy, oil slick i saw when i checked my face a couple of hours later!
Horrific!
I don't know how any one could call this primer matte!

This primer doesn't work at all. What it does is make my foundation more oily/greasy.

on 3/10/2018 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

This was such a waste of money. Not only did it not do anything beneficial for my skin, it made my foundation look worse. I normally don't have a problem with my foundation settling into my pores but this primer causes that. I've tried it with different foundations and used it in different ways and never get good results. It always causes foundation and oil to pool in my pores and I don't have very oily skin.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This primer is nothing like porefessional from benefit like everyone says. It does nothing for your pores and makes your foundation look cakey as hell.