Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser

Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser
image 1image 2image 3

2.8

Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Stearyl Heptanoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Silica Silylate, Propylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Prunus Cerasus Extract / Bitter Cherry Extract. May Contain: CI 73360 / Red 30, CI 77492 / Iron Oxides.

on 7/20/2016 6:56:00 PM

This is the consistency of Monostat Chafing Gel. Didn't hide pores. Makeup slid off areas where applied. Hated it!

on 7/7/2016 6:52:00 PM

The only time I'm impressed with this is right after I apply it, it does a nice job at "blurring" pores but it doesn't keep oil at bay at all, I feel like my makeup lasts longer with out it.

To Read all 385 Reviews, Login or Join

on 6/29/2016 10:23:00 PM

Wow, I'm so disappointed! I bought this a dupe for the benefit porefressional primer because who wants to pay $50 for a primer lol

Anyway, it feels pretty good when you put it on your skin but its quite greasy and silliconey. I was doubtful that it would keep my make up on because it was so slippery

Even with an amazing foundation like nars sheer glow,it came right off. My pores did look smaller, but then again I don't really have a problem with my pores.

So some basic advice: it didn't work for me, but everyones skin is different. In my opinion its too slippery to keep makeup on, but it didn't break me out or have a strong scent. The scent is slightly gross but not bad at all. It doesn't smell fragrant it sort of smells like plastic!

But because of the amazing price (its only $12 in australia where makeup is hella expensive) you might want to try it and see how it does with your skin :))

good luck xox

on 6/21/2016 11:01:00 AM

After much thought, I decided to buy the Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser.
This is a clear, silicone based gel. Odorless. Did not irritate.
Now, onto my findings as far as what my face showed after application:
It's just mediocre at best. When you first apply it, indeed it is slick as some reviews mention. It does what it says - Blurs. Not conceal. Not erase. But the problem with this is that the blurring action is not that great.
This stuff will make your foundation or concealer settle right back into your pores after about an hour of exercise (but not any lines you may have.) Even with setting. The longevity of the product is questionable - I know that it doesn't handle medium impact activity well so your limitations in using this product may be for a photo sitting.
Baby Skin Pore Eraser doesn't do anything amazing enough to qualify for a repurchase.
I also forgot to mention that this made my makeup slide all over the place and effected the coverage: I got better coverage without the primer.
Definitely not a repurchase nor recommendation.

Results are in! Acne prone skin/larger pores

I wanted to love this, but I can't.
The first week using was the best! Absolute best. I was shocked at how un-costly this product was...I did not use this primer daily, until I realized my pores were getting larger
funny because it is called a "pore eraser", huh?
like I said, love at first site but...messy breakup ladies and gents
don't buy if your acne prone (but if you want to try it, go ahead)
BUTTT
as always, with my skin it played a rough game of love/hate.
It fell in love for the days I had first wore this under my Mac full coverage foundation
, then we had to break it off right away out of the blue.

I don't use primer everytime I wear makeup, though I should, but sometimes I just get impatient
Anywho, the fourth time I worse this, I cried! I cried, yes.
I went to check my makeup in my car mirror and my pores looked like they have grown.
I didn't suspect it was the primer just yet, but it was not pretty.
My pores aren't that big - but I swear to you, this made them larger.

I reused the next day to test my theory.
I was right. I gave the primer to my mom (who has flawless skin)

This did make my makeup last longer, but it seems to never dry.
Even with setting powder/sprays.

It ends up feeling like Vaseline has been put all over your skin.

My review may help those with large pores, or even normal pores.
I mean, a pore eraser made them larger.

It was a mess. However, "Baby Skin Instant Bright Transformer" makeup primer has been a god send <3 I was scared to even try another baby skin primer or even a maybelline primer, but the instant bright seems to be what "baby skin pore eraser" should be. they should just sell this one instead, not the pore eraser. the instant bright makes my pores seems faded away while the pore eraser makes them look like craters on the moon

Happy shopping <3

on 6/5/2016 12:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I think this product is seriously overhyped. It doesn't conceal my pores, whatever foundation or BB cream I use slides around even with a setting powder, and it's extremely greasy on my skin. It's like I applied cooking oil and it's so hard to take off at the end of the day. It also caused some pimples to form around my pore areas.

Whenever I see someone rave about this product, it's usually someone with dry skin. If you have oily skin (as I do) then you should seriously steer clear from this product. Even using a moisturiser as a primer is better than this. If it at least managed to conceal my pores I might have given two, or even three stars, but it didn't even do that no matter what I did!

Another thing I ought to mention: it may be dead cheap, but pay attention to how much product you're getting.

on 6/5/2016 8:53:00 AM

This product changed my life! It completely erases my pores and give my skin a truly baby smooth appearance. That being said, I don't particularly feel it prolongs the wear time of my makeup. For the price though I won't complain. I use my Nivea men's post shave balm as a base and then mix this Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser with my Cover FX Custom Cover Drops liquid foundation (it's transparent so it doesn't dilute the color) and my foundation ends up with an airbrushed, flawless finish. I love it. I will never go back to mixing my foundation with anything else.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I rarely ever get a pimples and haven't gotten one in several months. But once I started using this, the very next day I had a huge pimple on my forehead. I used it one more time and got 3 small pimples the following day again. I finally decided to give it to my friend. this primer has completely set me back with my skin and I was trying my best to get together. I would never ever use this thing again, waste of $6

on 5/24/2016 7:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This did nothing but add another layer on my face and it just felt very silicony and greasy. i bought it (a year ago or so) because i had seen a lot of youtubers use it, but i have no idea what the hype was about. I would not recommend it.

I was really disappointed with this product! It costed $17 NZD and felt disgusting on my face. I couldn't even apply foundation over the top of it and it showed my pores 10x as worse as they originally were. I regret wasting my money on this, would never buy again.