Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser

Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser
Baby Skin Instant Pore EraserBaby Skin Instant Pore EraserBaby Skin Instant Pore Eraser

2.7

Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Stearyl Heptanoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Silica Silylate, Propylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Prunus Cerasus Extract / Bitter Cherry Extract. May Contain: CI 73360 / Red 30, CI 77492 / Iron Oxides.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I really wanted to like this product considering how cheap it was but it felt like I was putting petroleum jelly on my face and it was smoothing at all! It also has a horrible strong smell. This product just didn't work for me at all and it ended up in the bin sadly. (RIP, you will be forgotten)

on 1/16/2017 11:00:00 PM

Like using it, and I prefer to apply it only on my t-zone.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I enjoy using this product.

I apply a dime size amount to the top of my cheeks, nose, and forehead. Really, wherever you have visible pores, but use sparingly. A little goes a long way.

It does as describes, fills pores to mask the look, and create a seamless finish on the skin. For the price, I would definitely suggest picking it up and giving it a try.

I wouldn't recommend using this all over your face. I preferred this product on my forehead, nose, and chin. Small amounts work best because it is really heavy and greasy. Very silicone-y type of texture.

on 1/16/2017 8:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I didn't liked this primer. It felt very greasy a slippery on my face. I was shinning and not in a good way. It did nothing for my foundation or my skin.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this product, personally I apply this with my beauty blender, which makes it easier to apply. I use this mainly because of how amazing it is for my blackheads, when I apply foundation normally my blackheads appear as little bumps in my foundation and even with no product on my face whatsoever they are visible, with this my blackheads aren't as visible and are smooth and it looks flawless when I apply my foundation, it also really helps with my oily skin keeping it matte and soft through the entire day I would definitely recommend it for people who struggle with blackheads when applying foundation. The only problem I have is with the texture which is made worse when applying it with your fingers, which is why I use my beauty blender.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is the first pore product I've used, but I am really impressed. Upon first application I was skeptical, but when I went back to inspect (about 15 minutes later), it clearly made my pores look smaller. After that 15 minutes, I applied light foundation to only my problem areas like I normally do, and I had NO pore divots. The foundation glided on like a breeze. It's cheap (I want to say $5 and change), and it's upped my makeup game, so I'll be using this until I feel the need to seek out something else.

on 12/28/2016 12:22:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This product is very drying under foundation and draws attention to crosshatch lines under my eyes and cheeks. Even using my high quality moisturizing Koh Gen Do this was a problem. I chucked it and now use a hydrating primer.
If you have oily skin with large pores, this would probably work well though.

on 12/15/2016 8:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this in hopes of less visible pores and would aid my oily-ass skin but it literally did nothing. If you take it out the tube it looks pretty clear and has this greasy feel to it. It has a different smell but I kinda like it. But the problem is that after I put it on, after 30 minutes my skin would already be so shiny. So no to this thing.

on 11/16/2016 10:14:00 PM

I have not been having any luck with primers lately. I bought and returned NYX's Shine Killer primer because I felt like it made me oilier. And this one is not much better. I don't feel like it "erases pores" either. And I use it with Maybelline Matte and Poreless foundation so you would think that one of the two of them would help to hide my pores but they just don't. It feels good going on due to the silicone in it but I just don't think it does much for me. So I will use it up but will not be repurchasing. The hunt for the perfect primer continues...