Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser

Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser
Baby Skin Instant Pore EraserBaby Skin Instant Pore EraserBaby Skin Instant Pore Eraser

2.8

Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Stearyl Heptanoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Silica Silylate, Propylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Prunus Cerasus Extract / Bitter Cherry Extract. May Contain: CI 73360 / Red 30, CI 77492 / Iron Oxides.

on 2/24/2017 9:06:00 AM

So, this is my regular primer. You can't beat the price. Besides the coconut oil, it's the only reasonably priced part of my beauty regimen. I'm 41, with super dry skin...so everything is patted on. I didn't feel like the texture was much different from the Benefits or the Tarte Blurr. Are those products better??? Ummm, yeah! But at 41, this drugstore dandy does the job.

Easy to use, nice primer before makeup as well

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I'm sorry but anybody who thinks this minimises pores either a) thinks they have large pores but don't or b) is visually impaired. I was hoping this would be a cheaper dupe for benefits porefessional which is my holy grail, and i was beyond disappointed. Does not fill in my pores, not even my tiniest ones let alone the gaping ones on my nose regardless of how i apply the product. Instead it just sits on the skin like this icky layer of greasy goop rather than being blended into it and therefore makes the skin too slippery for foundation to stay in place and not slide around. I understand that most of the time you pay for what you get, but this is an all around useless product.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

So, this is not something you'd want to use on oily skin. It's pretty slick and moist and will probably make oils on skin even worse. I can tend to have very oily skin so I do not use this on my T-Zone at all. In that respect it's pretty unique. Most pore filling products are pretty absorbent so they're better for oily skin. Dry skin rejoice! I gave a tube to my mom for under her MAC powder foundation and she has rosacea, enlarged pores, and very dry skin. She still has to moisturize her extremely dry areas but she loves how flawless it looks even when she's wearing minimal coverage products and just wants something to help blend her blush and contour. Since I've bought her that first tube, she repurchased thrice. Anyway, me personally, I have dry thin skin on my undereyes and dry thicker flakier skin around my eyebrows. I dab a bit of this and it instantly smooths and plumps up my skin and concealer and foundation glide on like butter. Lines and pores are minimized and product adheres better. Under matte foundations in the winter, especially windy months and there's a special occasion I want to look flawless in, I use this on my cheeks which can tend to be pretty dry and look textured with matte foundations. This is kind of like a more aesthetically pleasing version of vaseline which was Marilyn Monroe's makeup go-to. I use this with foundations that are too especially matte like the KVD and this makes it look decent. If you have dry skin, this is great and gives you baby smooth and soft skin. With oily skin, this basically melts off.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

It's decent for the price. Helps minimize pores. I get a Smoother foundation application. It's a good barrier to help keep pores clean from dirt, oil and makeup. Repurchasing.

on 2/7/2017 12:53:00 AM

Decent for minimizing pores, however is oily I wouldn't imagine it being suitable for anyone with oily skin

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Mixed feelings about this primer. I have very oily skin and big pores, so I was hoping that this primer might help to minimize my pores and at least not contribute to my oil problems. This DID help to hide my pores a bit, but it felt very greasy on my skin and never really dried down. I found the most success using this product when I patted small amounts of the primer into my pores. The key is to not use very much or it will get greasy. Overall, I would repurchase because it did help a bit with my pores (and because it's dirt cheap). However, it is very tricky to use this without becoming more oily.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I really wanted to like this product considering how cheap it was but it felt like I was putting petroleum jelly on my face and it was smoothing at all! It also has a horrible strong smell. This product just didn't work for me at all and it ended up in the bin sadly. (RIP, you will be forgotten)

on 1/16/2017 11:00:00 PM

Like using it, and I prefer to apply it only on my t-zone.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I enjoy using this product.

I apply a dime size amount to the top of my cheeks, nose, and forehead. Really, wherever you have visible pores, but use sparingly. A little goes a long way.

It does as describes, fills pores to mask the look, and create a seamless finish on the skin. For the price, I would definitely suggest picking it up and giving it a try.