Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser

Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser
Baby Skin Instant Pore EraserBaby Skin Instant Pore EraserBaby Skin Instant Pore Eraser

2.7

Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Stearyl Heptanoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Silica Silylate, Propylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Prunus Cerasus Extract / Bitter Cherry Extract. May Contain: CI 73360 / Red 30, CI 77492 / Iron Oxides.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

This product burnt while it was on my skin. Felt weird on my face. But visually did what packaging said it would do.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've repurchased this product two or three times as I find it works well for me. My T-zone would usually get a bit oily during the day but I find that this primer helps it to stay matte. It has a silicone feel to it, which is something I usually look for in a primer because I have found that this type of primer works well with my skin. My foundation (Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous) glides on over the top of this primer, looks great and stays all day. The packaging is simple and easy to use, and the price is affordable.

To Read all 396 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

This product left me completely oily! I already have a somewhat oily complexion but putting this under my makeup was just an oily disaster waiting to happen. This product has a silicone consistency that does not absorb into the skin at all. I am also acne-prone and this has not broken me out or given me a single pimple... However, I just felt so greasy and disgusting the entire day. I always felt the need to take my make up off every time I've used this.

P.S. i have been using this product for a couple months in order to give a review.
NOT RECOMMENDED FOR OILY SKIN AT ALL!!! STEER AWAY FROM THIS PRODUCT!!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Cute packaging. Decided to give it a go. Sadly, this did not reduce my pores. Like at all but my skin was most definitely smoother. I can finish the rest of the tube, still wont buy it again though.

on 9/10/2016 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Packaging is cute and obviously a good price but still not worth it. It left me so oily ! Makeup slid off my nose

on 9/9/2016 3:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is almost like smashbox but a bit oilier.I like it just fine

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Horrible primer, made me breakout and I never break out.
I have super oily skin and it my makeup slid off within an hour. Overall do not recommend. It def will clog up your pores.

on 8/6/2016 11:06:00 PM

I haven't really had any problems with this, but it definitely isn't a superb product. I have really dry skin, and many bumps and scars on my face. I primarily use this on my nose and where my nose touches my cheeks, as that's where most of my pores are. I will admit that some of the foundations I've tried will separate, and stick to the now filled pores, which totally renders this product useless. But currently I'm using the FIT Me Foundation, and sometimes just Neutrogena's Healthy Skin as foundation, and in combo with Baby Skin, it goes on super smooth! I think it's pretty cheep, and I just love the texture. It doesn't feel oily at all to me, but rather like some kind of unusual moisturizer, very gel like, and yet it absorbs immedietly, leaving my skin feeling super soft. As a primer, it's not great, no, but it's not terrible, and I think it's probably ideal for people with dry skin. I have very acne prone skin, but I've never experienced breakouts in the places I use this product. Maybe this isn't the best of it's kind to start with, but I think it's unique in it's own way, and I enjoy mine very much.

on 8/4/2016 12:45:00 PM

I found this product just like Monistat Chafing Gel, so after trying it in the store, decided to use the Monistat. I use it once in a while, generally in the summer when I wear little or no m/u. I don't have a problem with oily skin, so I am pleased with the result. Had to give a rating in order to post.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

HORRIBLE.

It did not hide any pores. It made the makeup slid right off my face (used the Nars Sheer Glow). Made my skin SUPER oily!
You're better off not using a primer than using this primer tbh