Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser

Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser
Baby Skin Instant Pore EraserBaby Skin Instant Pore EraserBaby Skin Instant Pore EraserBaby Skin Instant Pore Eraser

2.7

Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Stearyl Heptanoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Silica Silylate, Propylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Prunus Cerasus Extract / Bitter Cherry Extract. May Contain: CI 73360 / Red 30, CI 77492 / Iron Oxides.

on 12/10/2017 11:17:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

The packaging is cute and the primer feels silky on the skin, however I did not notice any pore erasing properties and therefore will not be repurchasing.

Bought this for my mom and surprised that it works very well to make your pores less prominent and makes your skin surface smoother and ready to be applied with makeup. My mom loves this product too, she has dry skin and some visible pores and this primer helps makes her skin just smoother and better.

on 11/28/2017 3:30:00 AM

Did I just buy a newer version of this or what? Because I did not experience ANY of the cons that everyone is complaining about. Perhaps because I have no issues with silicone (I have resilient skin), so this did not break me out at all! I have tried several primers such as The Ordinary, Benefit Porefessional. NYX Angel Skin... But nothing beats the smoothness and the affordability of this product. I loved it! It sits well under my make up as well, even after I applied my foundation with brush (I usually had to use beauty blender to apply foundation to ensure my primer doesn’t pile up). So yes, I will repurchase and I will continue using this product.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This does nothing but making me super oily

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is a hit and miss for m to be honest. Its not a very good product. But I decided to put it to the test. Im always hunting for products for my makeup- no makeup look.
It applies best with a primer brush on clean face. It works great if yr not going to wear any foundation or powder. So its not really a primer its simply a mattifying cream or serum. I used a setting spray with a dewy finish and ended up with quite a nice barefaced gym/leisure look.Its definitely not one of Maybelline's star quality products. I get a feeling they just wanted in on the primer hype and threw this product together without really thinking it through.
I will keep using it as a mattifying moisturiser on days when I don't want to wear any makeup at all but would never consider it a primer.

on 11/16/2017 2:06:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Definitely not worth the hype. I am a pore concealer/primer junkie constantly in search of the HG product to hide my pores and make my face flawless but this does not even come close. Not worth purchasing no matter how cheap. It doesn't hide pores and just feels greasy.

on 11/15/2017 5:03:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

The primer is a clear jelly and it looks and feels a lot like the Smashbox Photofinish primer. You only need the tiniest amount and It leaves your face feeling really soft and smooth. It really doesn't do anything to minimize your pores.

That being said - this really is the only primer I've ever used that actually makes my makeup last longer. I also think that it helps a tinnnnny bit with oil control on a full 12 hour day. It's a great price, nice packaging, and the first primer that I'd actually bother to use.

on 11/15/2017 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This primer made applying foundation a nightmare. It's a really slippery so there's nothing for your foundation to grip onto. And even after I wait for this to dry down a bit, it just made my foundation look like a complete mess - I had lines and patchiness where I don't normally have these issues, and foundation absolutely refused to stay on my nose. I ultimately ended up throwing this out.

[0]

on 11/7/2017 9:29:00 PM

So glad I came here to see reviews about this product! Was just about to try it out but with everyone's feedback about break outs whew ain't risking it! Thank you everyone who did write reviews about this. My face is already way to prone to breakouts! If I hadn't seen the reviews on this I'd be wearing it right meow!! Scary!

on 11/2/2017 4:13:00 PM

It's a basic silicone primer. It's slippery and greasy on the skin and doesn't make my makeup last any longer or blur pores. My foundation was really slippery and didn't work well with this either, so beware if you have a water based foundation.