BABY SKIN INSTANT PORE ERASER PRIMER

Shop Now

Reviews

Reviews

4 years ago

I don't know why mua hates this, it's a lovely DS primer. Keeps my oily t-zone under control and makes my foundation stay on just as well as the smashbox photoready and mac prepnprime. I like the...

About reviewer (150 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

4 years ago

This product effectively minimizes my pores, but it isn't perfect because I did get some acne from using it.

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

4 years ago

This primer choose foundation to match with,, but my rmk foundation and missha bb cream match this very well

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

EyesBlack

4 years ago

This product burnt while it was on my skin. Felt weird on my face. But visually did what packaging said it would do.

SkinAcne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

HairBrown, Relaxed, Fine

4 years ago

I've repurchased this product two or three times as I find it works well for me. My T-zone usually gest a bit oily during the day but I find that this primer helps it to stay matte. It has a...

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

4 years ago

This product left me completely oily! I already have a somewhat oily complexion but putting this under my makeup was just an oily disaster waiting to happen. This product has a silicone consistency...

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOily, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

4 years ago

Cute packaging. Decided to give it a go. Sadly, this did not reduce my pores. Like at all but my skin was most definitely smoother. I can finish the rest of the tube, still wont buy it again though.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

2.0

4 years ago

Packaging is cute and obviously a good price but still not worth it. It left me so oily ! Makeup slid off my nose

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

HairOther

4 years ago

This is almost like smashbox but a bit oilier.I like it just fine

About reviewer (65 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

4 years ago

Horrible primer, made me breakout and I never break out. I have super oily skin and it my makeup slid off within an hour. Overall do not recommend. It def will clog up your pores.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBlack

4 years ago

About reviewer (150 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

4 years ago

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

EyesBlack

SkinAcne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

HairBrown, Relaxed, Fine

4 years ago

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure