E.L.F. HD Lifting

E.L.F. HD Lifting

3.8

Water (aqua), Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Isododecane, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sorbitan Oilvate, Magnesium Stearate, Magnesium Sulphate, Boron Nitride, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Silica Dimethyl Silyat, Trithoxycaprylylsilane, Talc, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vc), Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Morus Alba Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Methylisothiazolinone. MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Ultramarine Violet (Cl 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Cl 77288), FD&C Blue No1 (Cl 42090)

By far one of my favourite items from E.L.F.! It does a great job colour correcting my dark circles, really brightens up my weary eyes! it does not crease and stays on all day even though I live in a tropical climate where make-up moves around the face all the time. It has also helped my gel eyeliner stay put! On days where my undereyes skin feels a bit dry, I do spot some fine lines but they arent very noticeable and I just gently blend them out with my finger and it's easily fixed!

Previously I had used the E.L.F. concealer and highlighter duo (

on 7/5/2016 10:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

One of the worst concealer formula I have every tried. I have two in the color correcting shades - yellow and green. They are super hard to blend and crease like crazy. I'm not a fan.

To Read all 47 Reviews, Login or Join

on 7/5/2016 10:03:00 PM

Looking for a new concealer. Thought I'd try E.L.F. HD one. I don't have dark circles under my eyes but do want to brighten and soften the area. I was using Age Rewind but it began breaking me out so I pulled out my Physician's Formula Beauty Balm concealer which I have no complaints about. I just wanted to see if there was something better.

This isn't it. I got it in Fair - the colour is pretty good when it comes out, but looked really grey in the store. The consistency is creamy but dries quickly. However it completely made my skin look heavy and grey and dry and completely emphasized a gazzillion lines that weren't visible before I put it on! It sat on top of the skin and showed every pore. Just no.

on 6/29/2016 3:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This would get 5 lipsticks if it had just a tiny bit more coverage. I do like it very much though.

I have heard on Youtube and read reviews that this has a grey tint to it. I think that depends on a person's skin tone. I picked out the color light (I am a honey tone- when picking out foundations/olive based skin tone). The concealer looked perfectly fine on my under eye area. I do notice that it is a little bit darker than the typical "light" shade in concealer and it is not really yellow tones- more of a light/medium beige color.

The consistency is quite creamy- comparable to the Maybelline Fit me concealer but a tad bit more thick feeling- or more so like it has a a hint of a gel-like feeling. It made me wonder if that has to do with the HD portion of this product. Since it is creamy, it could work well with baking.
**This concealer is great for people with dry under eyes (like me). It has a menthol, tea-tree oil scent to it which I do not mind at all- Better than a make-up smell.

The product's outside packaging is deceiving, making it appear as though there is a longer tube inside but it's small .22 fl (6.5mL). It's a round tube with a doe applicator. I think it's good for $3.

on 5/17/2016 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Purchased this through ELF website, tried once and tossed in the back of my makeup drawer. Tried again a couple of days ago -- dab under eyes, press, pat in and set with the ELF High Definition loose powder. Wow! Fine lines that I have disappear, no caking, no settling and looks like skin and stays that way. Have been using It Bye Bye Undereye, but more. That stuff is so greasy and, even after setting with the It Bye Bye Pores setting powder, it still settles into lines and makes me look older.

on 5/10/2016 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I felt on a roll these past few weeks discovering too cheapies that work better than dupes. t three bucks a pop this concealer in my opinion is the best drugstore brand I'v tried. Blends perfect and wears without any cakiness. Good all day coverage. Will continue to buy over and over!

I got the shade Adjusting/Green.

(My review is based on this shade only)

If you need a green correcting concealer for redness or acne, get this. It is so lightweight, spreadable and it does a brilliant job at combatting redness.

I find the formula so great..I feel like getting a skintoned shade as well! The finish is VERY skin-like. Not matte, not satin, not dewy. Just like your skin.

I don't know if layering it will guarantee skin like finish, but it feels like it doesn't need setting. You HAVE to apply skin colored foundation or BB cream above though, because you'll look ghostly if you don't.

Packaging is the norm, personally not a fave. But it's good too.

P.S. A little goes a loong way. So use sparingly.
~YasminLova

on 3/30/2016 12:11:00 PM

This is an excellent concealer for the price. It covers good,the blend ability is excellent and it settles very little. It makes the skin look firm. Finally a product that you don't have to pay through the nose for to have it work.
However (and there's always a however), it can be a bit crepey looking around the eyes after a couple of hours. This is it's only drawback. Other than that,it's pretty good.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This is a PERFECT dupe for Estee Lauder's Double Wear concealer! I wanted to squeal with glee when I discovered this, because I adore EL concealer, but hate shelling out the exorbitant $$$ for it. This is just a tiny fraction of the cost, and you really can't tell the difference.

First let me say for reference that I wear MAC NC35, and I bought this concealer in Light, which is perfect for my skintone. It covers, brightens ever so slightly, and yet isn't sticky or difficult to blend.

This is my HG concealer for the rest of my life, and I pray that E.L.F. never stops making it!

*If you're looking for extreme cover up and not medium coverage/skin tone evener or brightener, check out their cover everything concealer or their cover stick. Either one of those is perfect.*

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I bought the brightening shade which is way too light for my skin so instead, i just use it to mix with my foundation since the (foundation) shade i bought oxidizes on my skin and it works good! I'm gonna buy the fair and light soon to mix them and see if it will help conceal my dark circles. ive tried using the brightening one under my eyes but it just looks ashy after a few hours so i'll say it doesn't work for my dark circles