E.L.F. HD Lifting

E.L.F. HD Lifting
e.l.f. Studio HD Lifting Concealer

3.8

Water (aqua), Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Isododecane, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sorbitan Oilvate, Magnesium Stearate, Magnesium Sulphate, Boron Nitride, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Silica Dimethyl Silyat, Trithoxycaprylylsilane, Talc, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vc), Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Morus Alba Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Methylisothiazolinone. MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Ultramarine Violet (Cl 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Cl 77288), FD&C Blue No1 (Cl 42090)

on 12/26/2016 1:52:00 PM

I use this concealer for under eye area but it set in crease. All the shades are too yellow I have the fair tone and is yellow practically can be used as a color corrector that is for I use it.

on 11/8/2016 2:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have this concealer in the shade Brightening, and I'm really impressed with it. It's not a full coverage concealer by any means, in fact it is pretty sheer, but it does really brighten up my undereye area. I like to use it on its own when I don't have a full face of makeup, or as a base for a more full coverage concealer when I want to be sure to cover my dark circles more thoroughly. Since I'm quite fair, yellow toned concealer sometimes look weird on me (like the Maybelline age rewind in the shade light), but once blended this doesn't look yellow anymore, only brightening. I don't know if it really does anything in terms of lifting or minimizing fine lines, but it feels very nice on the sensitive under eye area. I haven't experienced any irritation. I would definitely repurchase, and I might even try the "regular", non-correcting fair shade. I have a feeling I can replace the Maybelline Fit me concealer (which isn't cruelty free and therefore must go from my collection) with that one.

+ Cruelty free
+ Vegan
+ Cheap
+ The packaging looks quite nice
+ Blends completely effortlessly
+ Doesn't look cakey
+ Brightens in a flattering way for my skin tone

- Contains mineral oil as the second ingredient, and talc is quite far up the list as well
- While the packaging looks good, it certainly feels cheap

on 10/31/2016 6:36:00 PM

I love this concealer. It's creamy, easily blend-able, and has good coverage. BE wary of which shade you get, I usually get the shade "medium", but that was too dark for me and I had to get "light". Honestly, even the light shade errs on the side of too dark, but it works surprisingly well.

This product can get cakey, you don't need alot. For my undereye circles, it acts more like a color correcter and I blend it with another concealer. For the price point, I would recommend trying out. It's 8hrs of sleep in a tube for me.

i just bought this today and swatched it on my arm, i bought light and its pretty dark i think this would be a medium in all other brands for my skin tone, ill use this as an allover product to even out my skin whenever i have 5 minutes or less to be ready to head out the door. i love the price of this, $3 is so affordable

By far one of my favourite items from E.L.F.! It does a great job colour correcting my dark circles, really brightens up my weary eyes! it does not crease and stays on all day even though I live in a tropical climate where make-up moves around the face all the time. It has also helped my gel eyeliner stay put! On days where my undereyes skin feels a bit dry, I do spot some fine lines but they arent very noticeable and I just gently blend them out with my finger and it's easily fixed!

Previously I had used the E.L.F. concealer and highlighter duo (

on 7/5/2016 10:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

One of the worst concealer formula I have every tried. I have two in the color correcting shades - yellow and green. They are super hard to blend and crease like crazy. I'm not a fan.

on 7/5/2016 10:03:00 PM

Looking for a new concealer. Thought I'd try E.L.F. HD one. I don't have dark circles under my eyes but do want to brighten and soften the area. I was using Age Rewind but it began breaking me out so I pulled out my Physician's Formula Beauty Balm concealer which I have no complaints about. I just wanted to see if there was something better.

This isn't it. I got it in Fair - the colour is pretty good when it comes out, but looked really grey in the store. The consistency is creamy but dries quickly. However it completely made my skin look heavy and grey and dry and completely emphasized a gazzillion lines that weren't visible before I put it on! It sat on top of the skin and showed every pore. Just no.

on 6/29/2016 3:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This would get 5 lipsticks if it had just a tiny bit more coverage. I do like it very much though.

I have heard on Youtube and read reviews that this has a grey tint to it. I think that depends on a person's skin tone. I picked out the color light (I am a honey tone- when picking out foundations/olive based skin tone). The concealer looked perfectly fine on my under eye area. I do notice that it is a little bit darker than the typical "light" shade in concealer and it is not really yellow tones- more of a light/medium beige color.

The consistency is quite creamy- comparable to the Maybelline Fit me concealer but a tad bit more thick feeling- or more so like it has a a hint of a gel-like feeling. It made me wonder if that has to do with the HD portion of this product. Since it is creamy, it could work well with baking.
**This concealer is great for people with dry under eyes (like me). It has a menthol, tea-tree oil scent to it which I do not mind at all- Better than a make-up smell.

The product's outside packaging is deceiving, making it appear as though there is a longer tube inside but it's small .22 fl (6.5mL). It's a round tube with a doe applicator. I think it's good for $3.

on 5/17/2016 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Purchased this through ELF website, tried once and tossed in the back of my makeup drawer. Tried again a couple of days ago -- dab under eyes, press, pat in and set with the ELF High Definition loose powder. Wow! Fine lines that I have disappear, no caking, no settling and looks like skin and stays that way. Have been using It Bye Bye Undereye, but more. That stuff is so greasy and, even after setting with the It Bye Bye Pores setting powder, it still settles into lines and makes me look older.

on 5/10/2016 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I felt on a roll these past few weeks discovering too cheapies that work better than dupes. t three bucks a pop this concealer in my opinion is the best drugstore brand I'v tried. Blends perfect and wears without any cakiness. Good all day coverage. Will continue to buy over and over!