BeneFit Cosmetics Stay Flawless

BeneFit Cosmetics Stay Flawless

2.7

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

It makes my foundation patchy and it sticks to every brush I own. It's pretty much impossible to work with and it clogs my pores like crazy. The stick has dislodged from the packaging and it's extraordinarily greasy. I really can't recommend it.

on 4/30/2017 1:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I really don't like this product. I have to admit that it's like glue, so once it's applied the makeup do not move, but since it's like glue it is really hard to apply, really hard to move around, really hard to cover your whole face. Also, I think it's not really hygienic to push it around your face. All-in-all, really not my favorite product and I would not buy it again.

on 7/3/2016 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This primer is in a stick form which is SO NOT my favorite form, but it glides on fairly easily and really holds foundation ON and keeps it looking even and smooth for hours. I use it over serum and moisturizer as it's oil free and I am very dry and sensitive. Says what it does and does what it says!!! I see a lot of others not so crazy about it and I can see why due to the stupid packaging and the way the product comes out and I won't be buying it again for the same reason.

Nasty product that snapped and broke. Hard to apply and mix on skin, and makes my eyes water and cry. I regret buying this and I have binned it. Steer clear.

on 5/21/2016 6:35:00 PM

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE PRODUCT.
DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY.

CONS
-extremely hard to work with, just painfully dragged my skin around (even with moisturiser underneath!)
-dried too fast resulting in a very uneven texture
-make all of my favourite foundations that ALWAYS work on me separate like crazy. I looked like a foundation jigsaw puzzle within hours. NOT a good look.
-friggin' expensive.

PROS
-the packaging is kinda cute, but that's it.

on 3/23/2017 2:36:00 PM

This primer is like a glue stick, i have to admit that slides and melt into the skin pretty nicely at first, but when it dries it becomes into an awful cement like paste, doesn't smooth the skin or fill in pores or wrinkles, and the worst part was that when I applied my foundation it became a cakey, disgusting beige goo that never got to set into my face, also the brush i was using got completely ruined because the brush hairs got stuck within each other and even though I whashed it a ton of times it didn´t came off and I had to throw away muy brush which made me very sad and angry, I also have to add that the product itself doesn´t last very much because within the first and only use I gave it, totally broke into sticky pieces. The only good thing I have to say is that the packaging is pretty cute and that´s all.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I use this with other Benefit products & it does fairly well. It makes my pores less noticeable & it lasts quite a while on. It doesn't clog my pores like 90% of primers do & doesn't cause irritation. Expensive, I know but sometimes splurging needs to be done on a product that works well with your skin.

on 2/21/2016 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

Ok I don't get it. I tried, I did.

I got a sample as well so I really can't speak for the actual applicator, but I have used many stick foundations and things in similar packages so I'm sure it's ok. However, the sample one was kind of a b*tch to apply because it was like a little sliver of soap.

This has a weirdish texture. Not too greasy as I thought it would be but different. I know Benefit does interesting products, some I like, some I don't. I did buy the Hello Flawless (which is where I got this sample) and that's only ok to me, but I bought it because I avoid cyclops which most foundations have. This didn't seem to have any problematic ingredients so I tried it. I have to be honest, it didn't make the foundation worse or better. I even went one day with it on half my face and not the other and I couldn't tell the difference. I was on clendamycin lotion when I was using the Hello Flawless and that made
me greasy as anything so it was hard to wear any makeup at the time, but even without that, I just don't feel this is necessary for the extra step needed. I'll probably try it again/use it up maybe but I just don't see the point of paying a lot of money for it. I get they want to create new types of products but I just prefer an easier routine. I also tried Smashbox BB water and I like that wayyy more than the Benefit anyway and it needs no primer.

on 1/15/2016 10:54:00 PM

I'm pretty neutral about this primer. I wasn't amazing but I've used worse. it didnt smooth out my face much but did do it to a small degree. i won't be repurchasing.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Horrible primer. Very tacky and foundation doesn't stick on to skin. Can't believe I spent $60 for a primer that doesn't do its job.

Popular Primer/ Correctors