L'anza Keratin Healing Oil Treatment

L'anza Keratin Healing Oil Treatment

4.5

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Methicone, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Orbignya Speciosa Kernel Oil, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Polysilicone-15, Keratin Amino Acids, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Oil, Cereus Graniflorus (Cactus) Flower Extract, Dimethiconol Meadowfoamate, Sodium PCA, Magnesium PCA, Zinc PCA, Manganese PCA, Ceramide-2, Isopropyl Palmitate, Trimethylsiloxyamodimethicone, Benzotriazolyl Dodecyl P=Cresol, TBHQ, Tocopherol, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Benzoate, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Red 17 (CI26100), Yellow 11 (CI47000).

This is heavily promoted daily by a member of the hair board and then other members get convinced It’s the bees knees. Just look at the ingredients. It’s just another silicone product. I’ve yet to find anything better than Paul Mitchell’s super skinny serum.

on 11/25/2017 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I just don't get it, just don't know where I am messing up. This one just doesn't work for me..It is kinda blahhh..not worth the price tag. The conditioner in this line is a 5 * product.. Sorry to bring down the ratings but a big no for me..

on 8/23/2017 11:50:00 AM

This oil does what it claims to do but not sure if it's any better than any of the other higher end oils on the market.
So many reviews on here say they love the scent- I don't at all. It's quite unpleasant for me and this would be why I wouldn't buy this again.

Amazing hair oil. My hairdresser used this oil on me and I knew I had to get it. It smells great and you need the smallest amount, I use it mostly on my hair ends. Before I used to use flatiron my hair everyday to make it look nice and sleek and now I haven't used my flatiron in ages. This hair oil has transformed my hair completely, it's not dry and lifeless anymore, and it feels super soft. One 100ml bottle lasts me one year, and now I am on my second bottle. Love it!

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I love this oil. I have thick, coarse, frizzy straight hair. Whenever I blow dry it it's just a big puff ball. I have been using this oil for several months and now my hair looks amazing. No frizz, soft and shiny. It even holds up in the GA humidity. I just use a tiny drop when my hair is wet and blow dry. My hair is in a short bob as I grow it. It's so sleek and pretty. I highly recommend this oil. It's a little expensive but to me it's priceless to have nice hair

on 1/29/2017 6:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

DITTO DITTO And DITTO! The only con for me is the fragrance is alittle too strong and artificial smelling. I like natural smelling fragrances.

on 1/26/2017 8:32:00 PM

Holy grail stuff right here. I just discovered this stuff thanks to Dottie. Wow!! If you're thinking about trying this, DO IT!!! It made my hair so soft, sleek. I used it on damp hair before applying other styling products. It didn't weigh my hair down at all or greasy like other oils. Wow. Amazing!!! This will be a hair staple now. Thanks Dottie for the recommendation!

I love this oil for my hair! Keep in mind, I use a small amount (about the size of a quarter) before I blow dry my hair and it helps keep it sleek and in good shape. I like it a lot better than Moroccan Oil.

on 12/6/2016 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Background on my hair: very bleached, olaplex treated, fine in texture, & thick in quantity.

I didn't love this product nearly as much as everyone else seems to.

What didn't blow me away about the L'anza Healing Oil... I am a little bit irked by the Healing name aspect of it. It is a silicone serum containing a few natural oils and protein. Do not expect miracles or for it to compete with intensive protein treatments like Aphogee 2 Step. Also don't expect it to actually heal your hair... this is nothing like Olaplex. Damage = broken bonds. Only Olaplex has the patents and technology to relink them.

Other issues I have with this "oil"...it's heavier than I imagined. I am fine with the fact this contains silicone. But I think others should be aware of the fact it has a high content. I felt like this weighed it down a bit. I will note it *does* absorb better than a lot of serums containing silicone (or even just oil). I also want to note that since it is heavy, I found it hard to evenly spread through my loooong hair. As far as leave-in products go (which is why I bought this), I think I'll be sticking to my Ion Keratin Dry Oil Mist.

Now I am always honest in my reviews. This isn't a bad hair product by any means. It's still very usable. Dottie here on MUA taught me I could use it as a treatment. And I'm liking it for that purpose. I use it like I would use any pre-shampoo oil treatment. It helps prevent shampoo from over-stripping my hair, and the protein in it is strengthening. My hair did feel softer after using this. It's almost as if my hair absorbed the moisture better. So for those reasons alone, I'll probably repurchase.

**Editing to add: If you use this as a leave in product, I'd advise only applying it to damp hair. The reason I suggest that is due to the fact it's mainly a silicone serum. The silicone can act as a barrier to lock in some of that moisture.**

on 10/30/2016 1:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Pricey, but worth it. It sinks in well into my hair with no greasiness or film, leaves my hair silky soft and frizz free, and it keeps my hair moisturized. I admit I have too many hair oils to count but this is close to HG for me. It has a pleasant scent that doesn't linger. I bought mine from Ulta with my 20%off coupon and my points since otherwise I wouldn't have tried it. highly recommended