L'anza Keratin Healing Oil Treatment

L'anza Keratin Healing Oil Treatment

4.8

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Methicone, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Orbignya Speciosa Kernel Oil, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Polysilicone-15, Keratin Amino Acids, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Oil, Cereus Graniflorus (Cactus) Flower Extract, Dimethiconol Meadowfoamate, Sodium PCA, Magnesium PCA, Zinc PCA, Manganese PCA, Ceramide-2, Isopropyl Palmitate, Trimethylsiloxyamodimethicone, Benzotriazolyl Dodecyl P=Cresol, TBHQ, Tocopherol, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Benzoate, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Red 17 (CI26100), Yellow 11 (CI47000).

Amazing hair oil. My hairdresser used this oil on me and I knew I had to get it. It smells great and you need the smallest amount, I use it mostly on my hair ends. Before I used to use flatiron my hair everyday to make it look nice and sleek and now I haven't used my flatiron in ages. This hair oil has transformed my hair completely, it's not dry and lifeless anymore, and it feels super soft. One 100ml bottle lasts me one year, and now I am on my second bottle. Love it!

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I love this oil. I have thick, coarse, frizzy straight hair. Whenever I blow dry it it's just a big puff ball. I have been using this oil for several months and now my hair looks amazing. No frizz, soft and shiny. It even holds up in the GA humidity. I just use a tiny drop when my hair is wet and blow dry. My hair is in a short bob as I grow it. It's so sleek and pretty. I highly recommend this oil. It's a little expensive but to me it's priceless to have nice hair

on 1/29/2017 6:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

DITTO DITTO And DITTO! The only con for me is the fragrance is alittle too strong and artificial smelling. I like natural smelling fragrances.

on 1/26/2017 8:32:00 PM

Holy grail stuff right here. I just discovered this stuff thanks to Dottie. Wow!! If you're thinking about trying this, DO IT!!! It made my hair so soft, sleek. I used it on damp hair before applying other styling products. It didn't weigh my hair down at all or greasy like other oils. Wow. Amazing!!! This will be a hair staple now. Thanks Dottie for the recommendation!

I love this oil for my hair! Keep in mind, I use a small amount (about the size of a quarter) before I blow dry my hair and it helps keep it sleek and in good shape. I like it a lot better than Moroccan Oil.

on 12/6/2016 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Background on my hair: very bleached, olaplex treated, fine in texture, & thick in quantity.

I didn't love this product nearly as much as everyone else seems to.

What didn't blow me away about the L'anza Healing Oil... I am a little bit irked by the Healing name aspect of it. It is a silicone serum containing a few natural oils and protein. Do not expect miracles or for it to compete with intensive protein treatments like Aphogee 2 Step. Also don't expect it to actually heal your hair... this is nothing like Olaplex. Damage = broken bonds. Only Olaplex has the patents and technology to relink them.

Other issues I have with this "oil"...it's heavier than I imagined. I am fine with the fact this contains silicone. But I think others should be aware of the fact it has a high content. I felt like this weighed it down a bit. I will note it *does* absorb better than a lot of serums containing silicone (or even just oil). I also want to note that since it is heavy, I found it hard to evenly spread through my loooong hair. As far as leave-in products go (which is why I bought this), I think I'll be sticking to my Ion Keratin Dry Oil Mist.

Now I am always honest in my reviews. This isn't a bad hair product by any means. It's still very usable. Dottie here on MUA taught me I could use it as a treatment. And I'm liking it for that purpose. I use it like I would use any pre-shampoo oil treatment. It helps prevent shampoo from over-stripping my hair, and the protein in it is strengthening. My hair did feel softer after using this. It's almost as if my hair absorbed the moisture better. So for those reasons alone, I'll probably repurchase.

**Editing to add: If you use this as a leave in product, I'd advise only applying it to damp hair. The reason I suggest that is due to the fact it's mainly a silicone serum. The silicone can act as a barrier to lock in some of that moisture.**

on 10/30/2016 1:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Pricey, but worth it. It sinks in well into my hair with no greasiness or film, leaves my hair silky soft and frizz free, and it keeps my hair moisturized. I admit I have too many hair oils to count but this is close to HG for me. It has a pleasant scent that doesn't linger. I bought mine from Ulta with my 20%off coupon and my points since otherwise I wouldn't have tried it. highly recommended

on 8/30/2016 12:40:00 PM

One of the best products I have EVER tried! This has a transformative effect on my hair, the results are nothing short of amazing. I was skeptical at first because this is another silicone-based hair serum, and there are many cheaper options out there. I have always liked CHI's Silk Infusion and also Paul Mitchell's Super Skinny Serum. I like to use a serum on my damp hair before blow-drying for added shine, smoothness, manageability. These products provide heat protection as well.

This L'anza Keratin Healing Oil Treatment though, it blows all those other products out of the water. This product actually eliminates dryness of the hair, it doesn't just coat it. This isn't just another silicone serum, it really is something special and worth the price tag.

For reference my hair is thick, dry, wavy-texture, color-treated, and I heat-style it regularly. So it's important that I take care of it with the right products. I always use some type of leave-in before blow drying, and this one works BEAUTIFULLY for me. I am so glad I tried this, I will definitely be buying this again in the future!

Highly Recommended! LOVE!!!

on 8/16/2016 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

This is my new favorite hair oil.

I recently had part of my hair bleached and dyed and it fried my hair badly. I read the reviews for this product and decided to give it a try even though it was a bit pricey. I am so glad I gave this a shot. My hair looks and feels so much better. Not 100% but that will take time.

I have long hair (middle of my back) that is wavy/curly and is dry on the ends and oily at the scalp. I shampoo and condition my hair and then use a spray on conditioner. I apply 2 pumps of this oil to the ends of my wet hair and let it air dry. My hair has less frizz and feels so much thicker.

As mentioned, it is a bit pricey, but I think since I use 2 pumps per shower that it should last a while. Plus it actually does work and make my hair feel so much better. I would purchase this again when I run out.

on 1/29/2016 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love l'anza healing oil. I ve 'tried kerastase ,alterna, morrocon oil
Agadir,joico etc. But l'anza healing oil is best and don't weight down my hair.also the smell is not too strong than other oil.
I use tiny drop of this + tiny drop redken Diamond oil (Amber bottole )
Mix them then apply on my wet hair.then wrap towl .
I use redken all soft shampoo,conditioner.

Popular Hair Treatments