Rodial Rodial BB Venom Skin Tint

4.5

on 7/30/2014 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I have light to medium neutral skin tone.
Medium brown hair.
Rodial bb venom skin tint in hamptons is very nice! Best to apply with a nice foundation brush. Goes on very smooth and creamy with buildable coverage from light coverage to full coverage. Also has spf 15, which of course i apply a spf 40 under this bb cream. I also apply hourglass serum no.28 primer..i have mature drier skin so together it gives my skin a very nice glow..not greasy at all.
I will definately buy this product again.
dodie123

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am delighted with this BB cream, and it does everything that every other BB cream promised but failed to deliver.

The coverage is medium, and brilliantly evens out my complexion with a natural, non-pink shade (Hamptons - medium) and hides some old acne scars. It smooths into my (crap) skin like a dream, blends beautifully and seems to dry to a semi-matte finish. I love the look of my skin wearing this, and once I apply it I always have the feeling that my make-up is already pretty much done.

The matte finish keeps up for most of the day, you still have some coverage at the end of the day, it doesn't oxidise aaaand it's fricking good for your skin as well!

I've already bought my second tube (I'm nervous that no-one else has reviewed it and I hope it hasn't hard to find/discontinued) and I will wear this everyday, and am glad to be able to put my foundation away (foundation always hides acne, but it also masks the skin in between the acne, which actually isn't bad, if that makes sense). This stuff seems to give my skin a matte glow, which is super-natural but still manages to conceal some of my red scars.

It is a bit ridiculous to get excited about an expensive product which simply does what it says it will. But after so many costly fails, this is a real break-through :)