It Haircare - Illuminator Instant Shine and Finishing Spray with Abyssinian Oil B3 and UV Protection

No Image

3.0

1 review

on 6/23/2013 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this because I like the Original Freeze It Volumizing Hairspray but had a chemical process disaster that required some extra TLC, and this sounded like a hairspray that would be gentler on my hair for a while. Problem: This is really a fine-mist spray-on serum, NOT a hairspray. I made the mistake of thinking this was like regular hairspray, and spraying all over my head after having washed and dried my hair and right before I had to go to work. OOPS. My hair looked like I had dumped a bucket of V05 Hot Oil Treatment on it. GREASY and WET. No time to wash it again, I had to put it up in a bun and just go. Talk about a bad hair day. So, great as a spray-on hair tx serum, but use only a TINY bit - very lightly! NOT great as a regular hairspray. I have fine, fly-away hair. I imagine this would be fantastic for anyone with rough, frizzy, dry, thick hair. Not so much for me, except maybe a very tiny spritz.

Popular Styling Products