2.0

Reviews

1.0
from

4 years ago

So, few things first - I have a combo skin with oily T-zone, I'm prone to redness. I'm also having hormonal breakouts around my chin. I keep those at bay with changes in diet (low carb, no diary, no gluten etc), but I do have deep purple scarring. I used this product until I run out of the whole 30ml bottle. I used it every night from 28th of April until this evening, so the bottle with once per day use lasted me more than 3 months. I needed around 2 pumps to cover my whole face. My thoughts: Pros: - Did not break me out. Cons: - Expensive - There is no way to get the last 3-5ml out of the bottle, the pump simply will not work; - Made my skin even more oily though it promises to deal with this problem; - At first did cause a tiny breakout, but none after the first week; In the end - It did absolutely NOTHING to improve my skin in any way. I gave it a try as I know that with natural products you have to give them some time, but this was such a waste. In last few weeks I was so anxious to run out of this, so I could move on to something else...ugh. Don't waste your money! For the price of this you could probably get 2 good skin treatments that actually help!

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesGreen

3.0

7 years ago

I had high expectations from this product, especially since it has so many natural ingredients and it also costs a lot...however - it is just and average product. Texture is very runny, but that is expected from a serum. It's kinda like a liquid gel. It does make the skin matt but the effect is not really long term - my skin didn't really produce less sebum so it got shiny within a few hours like it usually does. I also didn't notice that my pores were tightened and less visible. This serum didn't cause any problems, but it didn't do anything noticeably good for my skin either. Smell is really neutral, I basically don't feel almost any scent in this. Packaging is nice and practical, and dark glass means that ingredients are protected from the light. I like the simplicity of this brand, but at the same time I also feel that the design could be a bit more luxurious.

About reviewer (45 reviews)

Age25-29