Living Proof Satin Hair Serum

Filtered by eye Color : Blue

2.7

Isododecane, neopentyl glycol diheptanoate, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, isoamyl laurate, diheptyl succinate, ethylene/propylene/styrene copolymer, octafluoropentyl methacrylate (OFPMA), PPG-3 benzyl ether ethylhexanoate, PEG/PPG/polybutylene glycol-8/5/3 glycerin, bis-ethyl (isostearylimidazoline) isostearamide, phytosteryl sunflowerseedate, hydrogenated vegetable glycerides, capryloyl glycerin/sebacic acid copolymer, dilinoleic acid/propanediol copolymer, butylene/ethylene/styrene copolymer, fragrance, citronellol, linalool, butylphenyl methylpropional, citral, limonene, coumarin, geraniol.

This product didn't do anything for me. I cannot I like it or don't like it. I just didn't see a difference with it on my hair. I love the Living Proof brand, but cannot determine why I need this product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am a Living Proof fan and this product is no exception. I love the PHD 5 in 1 styling cream for when I straighten my thick, wavy hair. But I don't like it when I wear my hair natural. It left my waves really flat. I wanted something to combat frizz and humidity when I wore my hair wavy, and this works beautifully! It doesn't get rid of my frizz 100% but it definitely improves it. I just put a few pumps in and style as normal with my curly hair products, and I get a much better result. I also feel the more I use it, the better it works. Definitely buying this again.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Awful! This made my hair look greasy and did nothing for my frizz! I would never recommend this to anyone. Save yourself the trouble and don't get this product.