Living Proof Satin Hair Serum

Filtered by hair type : Wavy age: 36-43

2.0

1 review

Isododecane, neopentyl glycol diheptanoate, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, isoamyl laurate, diheptyl succinate, ethylene/propylene/styrene copolymer, octafluoropentyl methacrylate (OFPMA), PPG-3 benzyl ether ethylhexanoate, PEG/PPG/polybutylene glycol-8/5/3 glycerin, bis-ethyl (isostearylimidazoline) isostearamide, phytosteryl sunflowerseedate, hydrogenated vegetable glycerides, capryloyl glycerin/sebacic acid copolymer, dilinoleic acid/propanediol copolymer, butylene/ethylene/styrene copolymer, fragrance, citronellol, linalool, butylphenyl methylpropional, citral, limonene, coumarin, geraniol.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I received a 5ml sample of this from Sephora and would not purchase the full size. Overall, I'm unimpressed by the Living Proof line and believe it's made for a certain hair type only. If you have fair, caucasian hair (like the creator, Jennifer Aniston) then you may like this product and others in the line. But if your hair deviates from that type at all then probably look elsewhere.
This serum really did nothing except irritate me with it's strong overpowering scent that would never dissipate. I had to use a ton of the product to get any minimal result, and that's what I find with most of the styling products in the line. I combined this with a huge blob of prime style extender and then would have to add more of the serum every day as I styled etc. Which is typical for dry, coarse hair, you can add oil or a serum daily and never get greasy ;) But the smell bothered me the most, in addition to the sub-par performance.
The shining star in this line is the Amp, I love that stuff :)