Living Proof Satin Hair Serum

Filtered by hair type : Other age: 36-43

Isododecane, neopentyl glycol diheptanoate, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, isoamyl laurate, diheptyl succinate, ethylene/propylene/styrene copolymer, octafluoropentyl methacrylate (OFPMA), PPG-3 benzyl ether ethylhexanoate, PEG/PPG/polybutylene glycol-8/5/3 glycerin, bis-ethyl (isostearylimidazoline) isostearamide, phytosteryl sunflowerseedate, hydrogenated vegetable glycerides, capryloyl glycerin/sebacic acid copolymer, dilinoleic acid/propanediol copolymer, butylene/ethylene/styrene copolymer, fragrance, citronellol, linalool, butylphenyl methylpropional, citral, limonene, coumarin, geraniol.

I'm shocked at the low ratings as this is easily the best serum I've found so far. Super light weight, never looks greasy or stringy and never weighs my hair down.

I have to say, there really is something to the OFPMA molecule repelling dirt. For years I used Ouidad's Shine Glaze, which is silicone based and had no problems. However, when I changed careers and started baking for a living I noticed that my hair needed shampooing whenever I used it. With this serum, my hair stays clean and full for 2-3 days.

A fantastic product for those of us with hair that cannot tolerate daily shampooing.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I love this product!! FIrst tried a sample- which I got maybe 2-3 uses out of- and had to purchase the full size. I don't like that it is in a glass bottle- I'd be afraid of dropping & breaking! It is pricey $29, but a little goes a long way. I have hair past my shoulders & start with 1 pump before blowdrying. I'll then use another pump after drying to keep the hair smooth & under control. It is the only product I've ever used that controls the frizz in hot, humid weather. It has a light scent, but it does not linger at all! I don't know what scent the other reviewers are smelling!!
A little goes a long way so start with a pump for at least shoulder length hair & then see if you need more. I love it!
I found the full size bottle along with 2 small travel size bottles thru QVC cheaper than Sephora.