Living Proof Satin Hair Serum

Filtered by skin type : Oily

4.5

Isododecane, neopentyl glycol diheptanoate, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, isoamyl laurate, diheptyl succinate, ethylene/propylene/styrene copolymer, octafluoropentyl methacrylate (OFPMA), PPG-3 benzyl ether ethylhexanoate, PEG/PPG/polybutylene glycol-8/5/3 glycerin, bis-ethyl (isostearylimidazoline) isostearamide, phytosteryl sunflowerseedate, hydrogenated vegetable glycerides, capryloyl glycerin/sebacic acid copolymer, dilinoleic acid/propanediol copolymer, butylene/ethylene/styrene copolymer, fragrance, citronellol, linalool, butylphenyl methylpropional, citral, limonene, coumarin, geraniol.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I got a generous sample with my Sephora order and I like that it isn't greasy feeling at all and really helps take care of the unruly frizz I have. The recent weather of rain and wind had taken a toll on my normally behaving hair and I like to just put my hair in a low pony tail or bun to protect it from the elements. This fits the bill for being one of those products you can just leave in and go. Some areas I missed so I have to be careful with application as results were uneven ( some fuzzy areas, some frizz free). It has a nice and light scent and it provides great shine. I tried it on damp hair but will have to test it out on dry hair to see if it performs better. So far I like it. I need about three drops for my whole head. I'm thinking I should try the other products in the line as others suggested. This is my first time trying anything from Living Proof.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I love this product!! FIrst tried a sample- which I got maybe 2-3 uses out of- and had to purchase the full size. I don't like that it is in a glass bottle- I'd be afraid of dropping & breaking! It is pricey $29, but a little goes a long way. I have hair past my shoulders & start with 1 pump before blowdrying. I'll then use another pump after drying to keep the hair smooth & under control. It is the only product I've ever used that controls the frizz in hot, humid weather. It has a light scent, but it does not linger at all! I don't know what scent the other reviewers are smelling!!
A little goes a long way so start with a pump for at least shoulder length hair & then see if you need more. I love it!
I found the full size bottle along with 2 small travel size bottles thru QVC cheaper than Sephora.