Living Proof Satin Hair Serum

Filtered by skin type : Dry

2.0

Isododecane, neopentyl glycol diheptanoate, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, isoamyl laurate, diheptyl succinate, ethylene/propylene/styrene copolymer, octafluoropentyl methacrylate (OFPMA), PPG-3 benzyl ether ethylhexanoate, PEG/PPG/polybutylene glycol-8/5/3 glycerin, bis-ethyl (isostearylimidazoline) isostearamide, phytosteryl sunflowerseedate, hydrogenated vegetable glycerides, capryloyl glycerin/sebacic acid copolymer, dilinoleic acid/propanediol copolymer, butylene/ethylene/styrene copolymer, fragrance, citronellol, linalool, butylphenyl methylpropional, citral, limonene, coumarin, geraniol.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Received this as a sample from Sephora and really liked it. But I'm disappointed with the full size version I purchased a few weeks ago. The bottle is glass, which has its benefits and problems, but the packaging is awful. The bottle tipped over in my drawer the day I bought it and more than half of it leaked out, making a mess of everything (not to mention this is a pricey product and so much of it was wasted). It also tends to build up on my hair over time and doesn't make it feel particularly smooth, just oily, even when I use a tiny amount. It smells great though and I hope it works better for others!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have 2b thick relatively coarse color treated dry hair. I use one pump=1 drop for my hair which is above shoulder length. If your hair is thin fine or straight, this serum is too heavy for you. But for me, it has a "relaxing" effect on my hair. Pulls out the curl a bit and definitely made it smoother, less dry and damaged looking, and easy to blow out. I have not used it enough to test if it builds up or not. Will update.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I was excited to try this because it has no oils or silicones. I got a sample from Sephora, and followed directions exactly. After drying my hair I was surprised to see that the sides near my face looked so oily that I had to shampoo it out. It did hold style nicely, but I don't like the oily look. I notice that it's flammable too.