Pixi Glow Tonic

Pixi Glow Tonic
PIXI glow tonic

3.9

Ingredients: Deionized water, Aloe Vera, Witch Hazel, Horse Chestnut Extracts, Propylene Glycol, Glycolic Acid and Ammonium Glycolate, Hexylene Glycol, Glucose, Fructose, Sucrose, Urea Dextrin, Alanine, Glutamic Acid, Hexylnicotinate, Ginseng Extract, Potassium Alum, Diazolidinyl Urea, Biotin, pixi Natural Fragrant Oil. Active ingredients: Glycolic Acid-5%, partially neutralized by Ammonium Hydroxide.

on 8/16/2017 9:43:00 PM

Great acid toner that's easily accessible for purchase at your local Target. Definitely notice a tingle with this one, but no flushing (unlike P50). I see glowing results with regular use. Inexpensive, though the Ordinary offers a similar product with less cost per ounce. Light floral scent that dissipates shortly after application. I alternate this one with other acid toners but have repurchased this several times.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought a travel sized bottle of the tonic (I think it was about $4-$5 at Target) because I saw good reviews online, plus I didn't want to buy a big bottle without knowing how my skin would react. Anyway, I applied this at night, and in the morning, I noticed my skin was itchy. I figured my skin needed more time to get used to it, but the itchy continued for a few more days. Eventually, I stopped because I didn't want the itching to get worse. In the short time I used it, I didn't notice any major changes. I don't have particularly sensitive skin, as I can count on one hand how many times I've had adverse reactions to beauty products. It is heavily scented, so it's not for those who are sensitive to scented products. It did help remove makeup residue after I cleanse my face in the shower with my usual beauty products.

on 8/16/2017 4:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This really made a difference in my skin! I just got off Accutane and have a lot of hyperpigmentation and scarring. I definitely think this helped! I've been using it for over a month and my scars have significantly faded. I'm so impressed! I pour some on a cotton pad and use it to clean my face in the morning. Only downsides are that it's quite expensive and didn't smell good.

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

This was love at first use. I have been using this for the past few weeks, at night, by pouring a few shakes onto a flat cotton round. Smells great, like a beautiful floral. And I noticed more toned skin, since I hadnt been using any acids in my routine for the past few months. I wish the price were cheaper, but I think the small bottle I bought will last me a long time. So far I use this at night after double cleansing, and then after a few minutes I pat on a generous shake of my Blithe 5 energy roots essence and then maybe layer on a 1-2 drops of Max Green Alchemys face oil for Normal skin next, or use a lotion, depending on how my skin is feeling. My skin is really glowing with this routine at night! I only wish Ulta carried Pixi products.

on 7/20/2017 8:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I ran out of my Botanic Farms First Treatment Essense toner and needed a back up toner while I waited for my new toner in the mail. I went to Target and snagged the $6 15ml. I've been wanting to try this toner for a while so when I saw the small sample/travel size I was excited. At first there was a little irritation but nothing serious. I also followed up with my Nature Republic Aloe Vera Gel and my Mizon Snail Repair Gel. I think the combination of this and my green tea cleanser really helped with my hormonal acne. Since I put the aloe vera on my face after the toner I didn't have the serious irritation and breakouts that I noticed others say they have had. I also noticed my face was a lot smoother and some of my scars a little lighter. I got 1 week worth out of the sample and in that week I noticed a difference.I would definitely buy the full size but I would use it at night since it is an exfoliating toner.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

My HG toner!!! It did brightening my skin a lot and yes this toner really make my face glowing. I combine this toner with thayers rose petals and SK II fte and the result is amazing. Would buy this again. It's pricey but worth xoxo

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My HG toner! I didn't even like toners before this one.
I tried this because I heard it is a dupe of P50, which I've never tried.
This really does give a glow to the skin that wasn't there before using. It's gentle, yet effective.
I love that this doesn't have alcohol, and I'm obsessed with the greenhouse-like scent.
I use this every time I shave, and irritation is now a problem of the past. I get compliments on my skin all the time, and I really think this product is one of the stars of my routine.
I won't be giving this up anytime soon.
A+
Highly recommend.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

While I like this toner overall, I do have some small issues with it. I like that it is pretty easy to access and it is effective. When I first started using it it really irritated my skin and dried it out, but once I learned how to use it properly for my skin that got better. There's something in this that can break me out if I use it too often, and I haven't yet figured out what that is. I found Pixi's Overnight Glow Serum to be a better AHA for my skin, but Glow Tonic is nice too. Is it the miracle product everyone claims it is? Not really. Is it a good product for people whose skin can tolerate it? Definitely.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Saves me from having to exfoliate manually; and, when I touch my face, my skin has an amazing dewy texture. Love the non intrusive wildflower scent. I use it once a day after washing my face in the shower, then again by itself at bedtime, because washing again is too harsh.

For a toner it is a bit pricey but definitely worth it. After using this for just a week I could already start to see results. My skin was clearer and had a nice healthy glow to it. I have now been using it day and night for 2 months now and I have less break outs but do still get some. My sister even commented saying my skin looked better! Also it's crulty free which is a must for me and it's so hard to find good crulty free product but at least a I have now found my toner, do recommend!