Pixi Glow Tonic

Pixi Glow Tonic
PIXI glow tonic

3.9

Ingredients: Deionized water, Aloe Vera, Witch Hazel, Horse Chestnut Extracts, Propylene Glycol, Glycolic Acid and Ammonium Glycolate, Hexylene Glycol, Glucose, Fructose, Sucrose, Urea Dextrin, Alanine, Glutamic Acid, Hexylnicotinate, Ginseng Extract, Potassium Alum, Diazolidinyl Urea, Biotin, pixi Natural Fragrant Oil. Active ingredients: Glycolic Acid-5%, partially neutralized by Ammonium Hydroxide.

Was getting a little clogged up so thought this would help. Big mistake. Pimples where I normally don't break out and red raw skin for 2 weeks. I used it about 6 times before realizing it was making all my issues worse.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

My skin is normal-sensitive, with an oily T-area. I've been using this everyday twice a day for two weeks and I don't get that tingling sensation anymore (disappeared after the first few days). I like it. I don't notice any glow on my skin after using it but I do see improvement in certain areas of my skin that used to an issue before and they are not anymore (dry patches, large pores, etc), so I'm happy about that. I mean, it's still just a toner. It's not the cheapest product, but a little bit goes a long way. Unless I find something better, I will repurchase it.

on 4/17/2017 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I really like this product, not crazy about the price (Since when did drugstore get so expensive) but where I've really found a place for this was in between applying my P50. I've found that the P50 works just as good if I use this in the morning and the P50 at night. Saves me a ton of money on my HG. Oh and I'm obsessed with the scent! So good!

Used this for 4-5months now and everytime I use it, it really makes my skin glow. Didn't get that in the first 2-3months, but you'll get there. Would skip buying Clinique's toner and use this, would probably pair this with Dramatically Different Gel and Cream, plus Clinique's pore tightening products. This really works, continuously use it though for a long term effect.

on 4/11/2017 6:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Just what I was looking for. I don't usually have "holy grail" products. But this is the first toner I feel I can't live without. Exfoliating, but hydrating at the same time. I do see a difference. LOVE THIS!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

My skin is essentially oily on bottom, flaky on top, and Glow Tonic has really been saving me from the drudgery of manual exfoliation. I don't even use it every day, much less twice a day, but I never feel any random dead skin when I touch my face now. I don't notice a difference in the *appearance* of my skin, but again, I'm not using it as often as suggested. I think it smells like wildflowers; it's a floral scent, but not heavy, sweet, or intrusive. I definitely like it better than the smell of glycolic acid!

A note: I once unthinkingly massaged it into my face instead of just a quick once over, and that little mistake made my skin irritated and red for several hours after. So, don't do that!

on 3/24/2017 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Just a okey Product.

Using vitamin C serum and cleansing my face with Mia 2 brush, has kept my skin in a very good condition.
Still, I decided to buy this tonic since it's supposed to be gentle even for sensitive skin- my skin hates most AHA/BHA products (e.g. I'm allergic to retinol) so I have to be careful while choosing the right skincare.
I used up regular sized bottle of this product. I used it once a day, in the evening.

Good news for me: Glow Tonic turned to be non irritating, non-drying, and smell great (like lavender + honey candle I once owned). Definitely made my skin smoother to the touch.
Apart from that- no "glow"- my skin looks more radiant & "glowy" when I regularly use vitamin C serum. I didn't expect this product to combat sebaceous filaments on my nose (an impossible task) but... well, I was expecting something more from a product in that price range- at least a little bit of that promised radiance.
Once again I was proven that good, effective skincare doesn't have to be expensive. (my 6€ serum is more effective tbh)
I'm glad that it works for so many people but I won't repurchase.

A bit over rated in my opinion I suffer dry skin so was excited after hearing about this to try it out. 1. I don't love the smell. 2. My dry skin still fills tight after application and I have to apply moisturizer right after to stop my face feeling itchy and tight. I don't know if this is why I may be haven't noticed a difference as I don't wait long enough for it to soak in. Prob greaton combination skin but not for super dry skin like me....

on 3/6/2017 9:11:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Wow I must say that I think this product lives up to hype. I see a noticeable improvement in my skin, but nothing too crazy since it's only 5% but my skin does in fact look nicer, just generally more even and clearer. I also do enjoy the smell a lot, a fresh floral smell. It took me a while to buy this because the small version is $20 cnd which I find expensive for drugstore, and is also the reason that I'm not sure I'll repurchase this. It's good but The full size is $40 cnd which is almost on par with Sephora pricing.