3.6

$29.00 on Skinstore
Shop Now

Reviews

18 days ago

I simply adore this toner. I can't believe how soft it makes my elderly skin feel. And look. It also makes my skin care and foundation go on so smoothly. I'd give it 10 stars if it weren't for the price (hence the 4 stars). I used to buy it for $15, which is still steep considering the size. But now they bumped the price to $18. :( That is the only negative thing about this product. Come on, Pixie. At least, make the size bigger. Please? Pretty please?

About reviewer (703 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

2.0

2 months ago

I haven’t noticed a change in my skin for the better, the toner dries my skin out when I use it every day/more often than a few times a week. It’s okay for getting the leftover makeup off after cleansing oil and cleanser but there are better toners out there that do that and actually make a difference in my skin too.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

3 months ago

I have always been allergic to aha , bha and sa. This worked well as it hardly caused irritation and sensitivity . I am unsure if my skin improved . But at least it exfoliates and no irritation

About reviewer (541 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBrown

3 months ago

I acid tone after cleansing most mornings and evenings. I rotate between this and the ordinary glycolic acid for aha, and Paula choice bha and Clinique 1.0 clarifying lotion for bha (salicylic acid). All of those are alcohol free, but the ordinary one and Paula choice one are stronger. So, when I’m more sensitive, I choose this one for aha and Clinique 1.0 for bha. I have 40 year old, normal combo skin and my routine is anti aging (also use tretinoin at night and other peptides etc). Definitely use spf in the mornings if you use this or any aha, as they make skin sun sensitive. My skin remains glowing as the name implies with no visible pores. Skin tone is even and my other products absorb better. Decreases look of fine lines. So gentle and non irritating! Very good ingredients. I put on a Shiseido cotton square and gently rub onto face, neck, décolletage and tops of hands. I like the little size at target cuz it fits well in my medicine cabinet.

About reviewer (389 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

3.0

4 months ago

i haven't noticed a dramatic change in my skin since beginning my use of this several months ago, but i can say that it doesn't dry me out or cause breakouts, which is usually my issue when my skin doesn't agree with something. that having been said, it did take a bit of time for me to adjust to this product, and i experienced some slight chemical burns in the first few weeks of applying it 2-3x/week, but these days i use it almost daily, even without a moisturizer afterwards (most moisturizers break me out, so i avoid them unless my skin is getting obviously dehydrated). i feel like i should give a less middling review, like i should know better the effect this product has had on my skin, but it's not the only acid i use and i haven't stopped using it for months now so it's really difficult to remember what my skin was like before. i will update if i notice any textural change in my skin once i run out but i'm not sure there will be. i do feel like my skin looks very bright and even the mornings after i use this, but that could also be the result of my salicylic or the peels i use. worth trying i suppose but at this moment i don't intend to repurchase. and for what its worth, if i DID feel the need to replace this glycolic in my routine, i'd probably spring for the ordinary's 7% version, as 5% is no longer irritating for me. oh also i don't find the scent offensive at all, it sort of smells like a floraly sunscreen to me but it's not very intense. i am not sure if this product has added fragrance but if it does it didn't irritate my skin.

About reviewer (101 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Relaxed, Fine

EyesGray

4 months ago

I’m not sure what ingredient is making the magic happen; all I know is that my skin is so much happier when I use this stuff. It makes my skin glowy, fresh, radiant. Makeup is a breeze to apply. Sebaceous filaments and skin irritations are minimized. HG.

About reviewer (77 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

3.0

5 months ago

Is an ok product, but doesn’t really do that much for my skin. I see no difference...and I’m using it for three weeks now. I will not repurchase.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

7 months ago

Absolutely fantastic product for me. It makes my skin look so pretty, perfect, youthful and glowing as well as feel so soft. I have very problem-free combo (normal/oily) skin with no major issues or concerns beside anti aging maintenance. I only use this occasionally, I alternate it very sparingly with Pixi retinol tonic and Thayer's witch-hazel toner. If you're looking for a miracle product that is going to fix all your skin issues this isn't it because those just don't exist. But for me this very much does what it claims and is a lovely and essential (in moderation) to my skincare routine for keeping my skin pretty, fresh looking and line free.

About reviewer (61 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

7 months ago

I alternate between this and CosRx AHA liquid. Both work really well for me and brighten my skin and help with texture issues and adult acne. This product is more of a liquid and leaves my skin feeling softer and less tacky than CosRx, but CosRx seems stronger and works better if I have an active breakout. I adore the scent of this, just smells very clean to me. I apply with a cotton pad before bed. It does tingle a bit sometimes but it's never an issue. Price is good for the quality of the product. Will definitely repurchase.

About reviewer (966 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

EyesGray

from

9 months ago

On my 2nd bottle now. Skin feels solf, very fresh and clean. Great for oily skin, I also use this on a daily basis.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

Age25-29