Avon Avon Mega Effects Mascara

Avon Avon Mega Effects Mascara
Avon Mega Effects MascaraUsing Avon Mega Effects Mascara

3.3

WATER/EAU PARAFFIN STEARIC ACID ACACIA SENEGAL GUM BEESWAX/CIRE D ABEILLE COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA TRIETHANOLAMINE HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE PANTHENOL AMINOMETHYL PROPANEDIOL VP/DIMETHICONYLACRYLATE/POLYCARBAMYL/POLYGLYCOL ESTER ACRYLATES/ETHYLHEXYL ACRYLATE COPOLYMER POLYQUATERNIUM-10 PEG-12 DIMETHICONE DIMETHICONE SORBITAN STEARATE PEG-40 STEARATE SILICA LAURETH-21 DISODIUM EDTA PHENOXYETHANOL METHYLPARABEN ETHYLPARABEN. MAY CONTAIN: IRON OXIDES ULTRAMARINES/CI 77007.

on 9/12/2017 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I only gave this 3 lippies because on my top lashes, this stuff is awful. Gives me no length or volume whatsoever, and the applicator is awkward. HOWEVER.....it's just perfect on my lower lashes! And for me those are the ones that always seem to clump. The odd brush on this has fine little teeth, and it applies just the right amount on my lower lashes without being at all messy, and separates them perfectly. So, I think I would repurchase for that reason alone.

this is a pretty good product, although the formula could use some improvement. its got a cool and unique design which makes applying really easy.

on 7/2/2015 8:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I bought this mascara because of its gimmicky design-- I couldn't resist. It retails for $10, but I believe I paid around $7 for it. Right off the bat, the construction is cheap. The plastic feels thin, and it just has a flimsy look and feel overall. The formula reminds me of Avon Supershock mascara (which is decent). It looks goopy on the brush, but because you apply it by combing through your lashes, it doesn't go on clumpy. It's very pigmented. It didn't make a huge mess all over my face (which surprised me, to be honest). I would give it a 4/5, but by the end of the day, it was flaking and making my eyes a little itchy. It's not a terrible mascara, but it's not great by any stretch. I wouldn't repurchase it. I would actually enjoy the gimmicky comb with a better formula.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I very rarely right reviews, but felt compelled to leave a note about this mascara. I do not like it AT ALL! I i gave it the good college try, and tried not to waste it, but I'm not pleased. the packaging is crappy. The red plastic top never stays on, and the funky flexible handle does nothing for me. The formula of the mascara isn't that great as well, but i think it may be better with a different kind of brush/wand. I'm not a fan of plastic bristles on mascara brushes but i tried it because I heard it worked well.

Maybe I'm just really picky with my mascaras, but I wont be repurchasing this item. sorry!

on 1/31/2015 5:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I dislike the way this mascara makes my lashes look. They appear thin and whispy with little volume and hardly any length. They don't even hold the curl and completely weigh my lashes down! It's hard to work with and I guess my lashes just aren't compatible with the formula. They clump really easy and it's completely un-buildable as my lashes are all crusty and clumpy. It is a complete waste of money as I believe it was around 9 or 8.

on 2/20/2015 3:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

To start out with I am an Avon rep-but please dont think that will change my review. I purchased the mega lash mascara because -of course- it was the newest, next great thing. As far a performance is concerned it was actually a decent product (I will upload a pic); however, the mascara seemed to dry up very quickly and there didnt seem to be a whole lot for the money. Bottom line I wouldnt personally buy it again unless it was a really good sale.

on 10/3/2014 7:50:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Don't waste your money. It looked so cool and innovative but it did nothing for me. Wouldn't reccomend it

on 10/22/2014 3:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My Avon Lady gave me this as a gift, and I guess I have mixed feelings about it. The Pros: very black pigment; mostly water resistant; long-lasting. The Cons: tricky, somewhat messy application if one isn't careful; some under eye smudging if worn on lower lashes; the lid does not stay on at all- pops off all the time posing a risk for bacteria or product dry out; flakes a little bit after several hours. I guess because it's difficult to apply I don't use it as often as traditional wand mascara, so I would say that I am grateful I didn't pay for it because it would have been a waste of money. 10.00 USD is rather steep for Avon mascara if you ask me. I will not purchase this product.

this product make me confused sometimes i like it and some other i don't i don't like the package because it been dirty

on 12/27/2014 3:37:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

First off - I have just recently started selling Avon but I'm not plugging the products on here. I refused to buy this mascara at first as it costs $19.99 here and I had seen so many negative reviews. But luckily my husband told me I could spend my Christmas money on whatever I wanted so I decided to add this one to the list. I thought if I didn't like it I could easily send it back seeing as I work for the company. I'm here to say that I really like it. I like the adjustable and light wand and the cute packaging. The only problem I have is when using it on my upper lashes if I'm not careful it easily goes all over my eyelids. It works wonderfully on my lower lashes though. Next time I'll be waiting for it to go on sale to buy it though.