Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 months ago

For cleaning/sculpting eyebrows with concealer, the elf smudge brush has been perfect. I use it with my MAC studio finish concealer. The price can't be beat and I still haven't found an adequate dupe.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Deep Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Medium

EyesBrown

Jun/19/2017

My kid absconded with my MAC 217 (I own 2 - but it still pissed me off!) so I got one of these for $2.00 at target - and it is no way like the 217 but it's a great and CHEAP shadow brush.
Dense bristles and so far no shedding, however the bristles are very short.

A decent find - but not essential.
If my kid steals it I can get another easily - and it won't break me.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2411 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

fromHaniya

Nov/15/2016

This brush is good for its price. I think it's a nice brush for a beginner. Once someone has mastered make up/eye shadow application they can move on to a brush that isn't as pokey as this. Understandably with its price point the bristles are not as soft and can feel a little scratchy on ones eyes.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

fromBanjos

Sep/24/2016

Although I think this brush is targeted toward smudging eyeliner, I find it just right for applying eyebrow powder. It works especially well on the heads of the brows due to its stubby shape. It is soft and seems well-made.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (308 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

Aug/29/2016

very nice brush!!! :-)

1 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

Aug/29/2016

I got this brush to use for smudging my eyeliners and also for softening eyeshadows. It is a great brush for both. This brush I have washed numerous times. It has not shed since I bought it a year ago. Another great quality brush that is low cost and usable. Yay ELF!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (76 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

Aug/09/2016

The brush is perfect for blending your eyeshadows. However, this is the only elf brush that I have purchased that has not been the best. The bristles aren't the softest and poke a bit.

About reviewer (54 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

Dec/12/2015

I'm impressed with this brush. I love that all of E.L.F's brushes are affordable so I can test them all. This really concentrates the color and can make applying really precise!

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (942 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

Nov/27/2015

LOVE this brush! I use it to fill in my eyebrows and sometimes to smudge eyeliner. very soft, good price, blends well and has lasted a while. its perfect

About reviewer (44 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Medium

Apr/10/2014

I use this brush as a powder eyeliner brush. I absolutely love it. What's even better is it the cost...$1!!

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium