Revlon Treat + Boost

Revlon Treat + Boost

2.3

on 6/2/2016 1:24:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Doesn't strengthen much and chips and peels so quickly! Looks terrible after one day. Will not repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This product didn't make my nails strong at all but I'll use it until the last drop because it prevents yellowing. I also like how thin the formula is.

To Read all 4 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I've been using this as a treatment/basecoat for about 2 weeks now. I've noticed a slight decrease in peeling on my nails that are the first to go. My nails do feel a bit stronger. We'll see how it goes from here forward.

Edit: I stopped using it after about a month. It didn't do anything for me. :c

on 6/22/2013 1:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I've been using this for four days, and I already see a difference. At first I didn't like it because of the almost rubbery texture. And also it doesn't dry very fast. This does NOT make a good basecoat. I took off the first smudged attempt and was happier with the second try. Even though I have a dishwasher, I prefer to do the dishes myself. It's just a lot faster and I do a better job, but I forget to wear my gloves half the time, so my manicure suffers. But this stuff holds fast. After two days there was no wear at all, and my nails are definitely reinforced and are not peeling at all. The pinkish tint somehow vanishes after it dries on your nail. Will update in a week.

UPDATE (11-1-13): I've been using this off and on since I got it, and I'm not impressed with the results. I should say, there haven't been any results at all. It didn't improve my nails one bit. It sticks but when it comes off, my nails are the same. And I really hate how I can't use it as a basecoat. Downgrade to 2 stars.

Popular Treatments