Chanel Presage ~ Le Blush Creme de Chanel

Chanel Presage ~ Le Blush Creme de Chanel

on 2/14/2015 3:16:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I love this blush. As a collector of cream blushes I have tried a lot, Laura mercier, Nars the multiple, NYX. This is my favourite, though obviously with the price tag to match. I usually have peach colours or muted rose beige, this looks very orange in the pan, and is more orange than Nars orgasm when applied. It feels creamy in the pan, then goes on light and powdery, it is beautiful. HG of blushes

As far as blush is concerned it doesn't get any better than this! Just buy it, you won't be able not to love it. :)

on 1/30/2015 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

You can still buy this colour in Australia and on StrawberryNet. Costs a bomb but really lovely. Intensely pigmented, but as others have observed you can work the product effortlessly to look natural.

My absolute FAVORITE Creme blush!! I am so upset the color is discontinued. I hope they bring it back.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This blush is just incredible. I am absolutely in love with the cream-to-powder finish and Presage is a really nice coral color that would be flattering on a wide variety of skin tones. It's a unique light orangey-coral color that just gives a little something special in my make up look.

It's not shiny or matte - it just makes my cheeks look smooth and dewy, and it blends into my skin effortlessly. Can be applied sheer, or built up. And if you accidentally over do it, no problem, just blend out with finishing powder and you're good to go. It's mistake-proof, and lasts nearly all day.

Worth noting - I have oily skin and so it doesn't last on me as long as it does on others, maybe about 4-5 hours on a regular day. To make it last longer, what works for me is to apply as usualy, dust setting powder over it, and then apply a little more on top of that.

It's a luxury product with a matching price tag, but this is an HG product for sure. I would definitely repurchase and it's one of my favorite products in my routine.

on 9/15/2013 1:50:00 PM

Beautiful product... I went for no 63 Revelation,it's a beautiful pink colour, really easy to apply and blends so well on my skin. It lasts longer than my powder blush too. Quite expensive and not sure how long it will last yet but will definitely be purchasing again!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have a dry-combination skin, and this beautiful creamy blush is amazing! Especially for the summer months, it leaves a lovely dewiness. If you think you've put too much on, you can sweep a small dusting of translucent powder and pop more blush on top! So beautiful, I went for the peachy coral pink colour to go with my yellow undertone :-) Love the cute little traditional Chanel packaging!

Don't recommend for oily skin as shine can look like oil, especially if you have some on your T-Zone already.

on 6/22/2013 12:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I purchased the Presage Chanel le creme blush from Nordstrom and I was soo excited when it came! It reminds me soo much of the little tarte mini blush in magic that came in the Tarte fantastic Four Blush set from the past holiday season- except it's a powder.

This blush has a lovely light texture and I was strictly a powder blush gal, as I am oily to the extreme as in you could fry something with the amount of oil on my face i'm sure. anyway I apply it with my fingers in the 3 dots method and blend it out. It leaves a beautiful peach pinky coral color on the cheeks, which you can build up to how intense you like it, but I prefer light blush so one layer was plenty. I put colorless powder on top to set it and it actually had good staying powder and it's super pigmented on my NC45 complexion.