Etude House Precious Mineral Cotton Fit BB Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Etude House Precious Mineral Cotton Fit BB Cream

3.7

Water, pearl extract, cyclopentasiloxane, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), glycerin, phenyl trimethicone, butylene glycol, butylene glycol dicaprylate/ dicaprate, cyclohexasiloxane, nylon-12, cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, hydrogenated poly(c6-14 olefin), zinc oxide(ci 77947), iron oxides (ci 77492), talc, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, beeswax, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil gossypium herbaceum (cotton), centella asiatica extract, portulaca oleracea extract, argania spinosa kernel oil, Melissa officinalis leaf extract, malva sylvestris (mallow) extract, achillea millefolium extract, alchemilla vulgaris extract, primula veris extract, menthe piperita (peppermint) leaf extract, veronica officinalus extract, sodium chloride, sorbitan isostearate, pentylene glycol, hexyl laurate, tribehenin, disteardimonium hectorite, polymethylsilsesquioxane, triethoxycaprylylsilane, propylene carbonate, dimethicone/methicone copolymer, ethylhexylglycerin, adenosine, kaolin, silica, lecithin, disodium edta, phenoxyethanol, fragrance (parfum), mica (ci 77019), iron oxides (ci 77491), iron oxides ( ci 77499

It has a matte powdery finish which I quite liked at first, but it usually melts during mid-day and turns cakey. The colour is also a little off (pale orangey tone) and looks a bit weird as it starts to oxidize in the day.

on 10/20/2015 12:11:00 AM

My first BB cream by Etude House & I sure like it!

I have combination skin & this works well for me. I really like the matte finish & how it looks just like wearing powder. Surprisingly it stays pretty intact even after a few hours -- my skin gets oily even in air-conditioned rooms -- but maybe this is also part thanks to my moisturizer. You'll need to moisturize well before using it or else it'll be harder to blend & there will be dry patches on your skin.

But overall, as for someone who loves matte finish & Asian kind of fair skin, I greatly appreciate this product. A bit expensive, but price's not really the matter if it works well with you. Just remember to moisturize well & pick the most suitable shade for your skin!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I'm an NC-25 with yellow undertones and I agree with another reviewer that the W-13 is the closest to our shade but is still a little too light.

Pros:
I initially liked this BB cream because it gives a very nice coverage which was great for my acne-scarring and acne-prone skin. The coverage is medium and buildable to high. It did not break me out.

Cons:
This is the major reason why I rated this BB cream so low. The Oil control is really bad on this product. After about 2 hours, my face (which isn't that oily to begin with) turns into a greaseball. Then the BB cream starts to get streaky and "melt" off my face. It ends up looking very patchy.

on 6/24/2015 3:22:00 AM

This products is too expensive in my country ( Indonesia ) around IDR 600.000 ( $ 60 ) . This products have a nice packaging but this product cannot blend well on my face , it make my face look rough eventhough I don't have any acne . And this products is darker than my skin tone :(

on 6/10/2015 1:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

it comes with boxes, nice packaging.
Texture is very liquidy , hard to transfer or blend to all over your face ( I mix it with my watery textured bb cream)
Too light for my skin tone (im an asian and my skintone is average but not too fair)
after using for 6hours more it will turned greyish, and breaks out the other day..
not recomended

IM BREAKOUTTTTTTTT =(

This is the first time I am liking a BB cream. I have tried various brands like Dr Jarts Silver tube, Maybeline's, Garnier's and Laneige Cushion. I love this one because of the high coverage. Look at the picture of my before and after application; you can see I have many blemishes on my cheek from acne, after one layer, look at how much it actually covers my blemishes. I love the texture and application, it's very soft and easy to blend. The floral smell that comes with it don't really bother me.

I've worn this for more than 8 hours, for it hours it stays smooth and dry. It makes my skin looks matte and smooth and even toned. It's not greasy. However, after a long day and in humid weather, I need to blot my oily t zone but my skin still looks great.

Cons: I bought it in Honey beige, W24. Eventhough it makes my skin brighter and natural I feel it's a few shades lighter than my original skin which I don't like. It'd be nice if they have more variations to cater to different skin color.

Overall I love how natural it feels and look on my face.

on 11/5/2013 12:12:00 AM

I have the w13 /natural beige color. This BB cream gives instant bright complextion after application (I love it), suitable for my yellowish tone skin, gives dewy finish on a moisturized skin so I set with powder afterwards, medium coverage, oil control is so so, I still need to use the oil paper once or twice if the weather is hot (28-31 celcius). Cakey on the nose rim of my eyeglasses due my oily skin.
The awesome thing is, after 10-11 hours of wearing in workdays, eventhough staining the tissue paper and my face seems too glowy due my extreme oily facial skin, the complexion still bright, that is a wow for me, I mean, no darkening or dull aftermath in the afternoon/evening, lol

on 8/17/2013 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This BB cream covers most of my blemishes very well, and is buildable, just dab it over the blemishes and you'll have a perfect looking skin (at least that's for me).
The texture is light and very easy to blend.
It has a very soft fragrance, smells like baby powder. I really like the smell <3
The finish is matte but it gives a healthy, beautiful looking glow on my skin.
The oil control is very good, it lasts for hours and even look more natural the longer you wear it, and doesn't melt away as long as you use powder as finishing.

I use shade no 2 (NW13)
On first week it seems too light for my skin, but it turns out that my skin darkens due to staying in sunlight for too long, and now it perfectly matches my skintone after few minutes.
No breakouts so far, I'll edit this if I get any breakout just like my previous BB cream.

Definitely recommended!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I have to say, this BB cream is by far the best BB cream I have tried.
Okay, so I haven't tried a tonne, though I have tested a fair few.
Western BB creams by far being the worst in my eyes.
I would say this is a lovely medium coverage demi matte BB cream.
Seriously, this BB cream is so long lasting. I wore it on a day that included a lot of walking around under the Sun and it stayed put.
I didn't even get oily. And for me, that is a MIRACLE.
It is super easy to blend and does not feel too heavy like other asian BB creams.
Furthermore, it has a velvety cotton soft texture on the skin and so lives up to the name.
Like I previously mentioned, it has a demi matte finish. It controls my oils fantastically and stays matte without that chalky dead look. You can still look alive with this as it allows your skin to peek through.
However, it is a little light for me and I have the shade W13 Natural Beige. A tiny bit disappointing as I was hoping the second shade would suit me perfectly.
Although, I did use a bronzer on top and that helped somewhat.
The packaging is a hygienic pump dispenser. A little goes a long way, you do not even need a whole pump to cover your whole face.

Pro's
Does not feel cakey.
SPF 30 PA ++
No Parabens YAY!!!

Con's
You will still need to use a concealer on red acne scars (and I have that a plenty).
Anyone that is a shade NC40 or over will be unable to use any of the 3 shades, they will all be too light.
I would advise against using flash photography with this product, as it does have a high spf content. Therefore, you may end up looking like a ghost and that is not a sexy look.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

OMG OMG!!! I found it!! its here FINALLY!!! I never used liquid foundation except for my wedding day (those heavy duty have-to-put-with-cake) !! I mean it never stays there..it gets melt away and bbs were also disaster!! the color dint match.. too heavy or too oily etc etc.. finally I get this..it stays in my oily skin!! it works in humidity!! it has spf!! I can build it up and use this as my concealer! it is a very good alternative for foundation!! I love it love it love IT!!