Etude House Precious Mineral Cotton Fit BB Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Etude House Precious Mineral Cotton Fit BB Cream

3.4

Water, pearl extract, cyclopentasiloxane, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), glycerin, phenyl trimethicone, butylene glycol, butylene glycol dicaprylate/ dicaprate, cyclohexasiloxane, nylon-12, cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, hydrogenated poly(c6-14 olefin), zinc oxide(ci 77947), iron oxides (ci 77492), talc, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, beeswax, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil gossypium herbaceum (cotton), centella asiatica extract, portulaca oleracea extract, argania spinosa kernel oil, Melissa officinalis leaf extract, malva sylvestris (mallow) extract, achillea millefolium extract, alchemilla vulgaris extract, primula veris extract, menthe piperita (peppermint) leaf extract, veronica officinalus extract, sodium chloride, sorbitan isostearate, pentylene glycol, hexyl laurate, tribehenin, disteardimonium hectorite, polymethylsilsesquioxane, triethoxycaprylylsilane, propylene carbonate, dimethicone/methicone copolymer, ethylhexylglycerin, adenosine, kaolin, silica, lecithin, disodium edta, phenoxyethanol, fragrance (parfum), mica (ci 77019), iron oxides (ci 77491), iron oxides ( ci 77499

on 9/6/2017 3:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Packaging is good and sanitary, cream smells nice. However the shades are difficult to match (too light and too pinkish undertone which doesn't suit me). I find it relatively easy to apply and blend with my fingers and only need a small amount (half a pump?) for my whole face. It's relatively matte as well.

However, this product cause me to break out and clogs my pores too much so I've stopped using it after a few times.

on 6/6/2017 3:05:00 PM

The colour doesn't match my skin tone, it's too light.
It has a heavy/masky feel. The coverage is medium. It covers small red spots, acne nicely.
I wouldn't recommend it if you have oily skin. It starts to look shiny after 3-4 hours.

on 9/1/2016 12:34:00 PM

Great price, but very average product.

on 2/29/2016 11:36:00 PM

This works well in my face than the etude precious mineral bright fit. leave a matte finish but i dont think it lasts long. only like 4-5 hours then i have to touch up again.
+ matte finish

- too light for my skin but thats okay i can use bronzer as well

on 10/22/2015 8:59:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Packaging was handy and sanitary to me since it came in a pump that can easily dispense the right amount of product you want! For dry skin types, stay away from this as it accentuates dry spots. I have combination skin and this only works on my T-zones. It makes my dry cheeks flaky!! Even so, oil control is not that great and I recommend using a good primer that controls oil if you have oily skin. It is however, an extremely affordable product! Do note that the shades are also very light. Coverage is great, it definitely covers up redness and blemishes but you will definitely still need a concealer for zits.

on 10/6/2015 8:41:00 AM

It drys my skin to the point my face look creak up when looking close, I don't like the chemical smell and it have a crazy yellow orangey undertone. Might be suitable for people with oily and green-grayish undertone cause in that case the yellowish orangey color will even up the green gray. I do find myself have breakouts every time I use this product.....

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I really wanted this bb cream to work well for me! I was attracted to it by its nice packaging, and really liked how it felt on my skin when i swatched it in the store. It applies as a cream and sets matte, which sounds like something i'd like since i have oily skin! It also smells good, kind of like baby powder but the smell disappears after awhile. I got the darkest shade, W24 Honey Beige, but it is still abit too light for my face.
I used this bb cream for about a year and here are my thoughts on it:
However, when i apply it on my face with my fingers, it is quite difficult to blend as it dries and set quite quickly! I tried applying with a foundation brush or sponge too but it is a little too heavy for my liking. It blurs out my pores slightly but also emphasized on the dry patches on my skin, and i have oily skin! Sometimes, when i rub my face, it flakes abit. But after changing to a thicker moisturizer, it stopped. My oils start to seep through maybe 2-3 hours after applying this bb cream.
It does have a nice coverage but it leaves a white cast, which is really obvious since the rest of my body is quite tanned. I wanted something light so i could wear it to my school [ which doesn't allow us to put on makeup!] and after wearing this my friends would tell me my face is really white! I even tried putting a darker powder all over my face but the white cast would not go away.

on 8/24/2015 11:20:00 AM

For your reference I am an NC-25, with yellow undertones.

Product/packaging : The cap is made out of plastic but is not flimsy/does not come off easily so it makes it easily to bring along in my makeup bag (no fear of it leaking). Tube is made out of a squeezable plastic kind of material. Comes with a good pump, but may get messy around the nozzle area. Overall very sturdy packaging.

Price/Availability - I bought it for about MYR89 (USD21) in Malaysia, for 60g. It is available in any Etude House outlets throughout various malls in Malaysia. I'm not sure if this is classified under drugstore makeup but it is a little expensive compared to Maybelline etc. However, you do get a decent amount of product.

Formula - Not sticky, but is a little hard to apply and blend out on my face. Is not patchy or uneven. Has a creamy texture and dries to a matte finish. Coverage - light to medium. The only problem I have with the formula is how it wore out throughout the day. It didn't do much for oil control - T-zone and area around my nose rubbed off. Also I had to touch up quite often, especially if I was out under the sun. It didn't really minimize my pores although it did give me an even complexion (sometimes seemed a little cakey).

Colour - They only have 3 colours - NO2 Light Beige, W13 Natural Beige and W24 Honey Beige. I got mine in W13 Natural Beige and it was a tad bit too light on my skin. However after I applied bronzer it seemed to match my skin better. Really wish they had more colours. Suitable for light skin only.

Overall - You can definitely find a better BB cream out there for a cheaper price. Perhaps this product would work for those who live in a colder climate but it is hot and humid here, and it did not work well for me. If you have oily skin - do not buy it. If you live in a tropical country - do not buy it. I just felt like for the price I paid, they could have done a better job on the formula and lasting power. It does claim to have SPF30, which is great at least. My final thoughts? Look around for another option (L'oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation is a good alternative although it is not available in Malaysia yet).

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This product is definitely not for people with dry skin. It has a powdery finish so it kind of made my skin look patchy and dry and stuff. This will probably work for people with oily skin, but it didn't work for me. I use the Precious Mineral BB cream in Bright Fit and it works a lot better for my skin type.

Atfirst I didn't really like what it has done to my face. I looked like I was going to attend a holloween party T.T but after a few repetitions of application of this product, I found out that I only need a thin layer in order for this to blend with my exact skin tone. As promised, it gave me a matte finish which I love and it covered my blemishes a bit (again, I use a thin layer lol). Overall, this is a hood but not the best for me :)