Etude House Precious Mineral Cotton Fit BB Cream

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Etude House Precious Mineral Cotton Fit BB Cream

1 review

Water, pearl extract, cyclopentasiloxane, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), glycerin, phenyl trimethicone, butylene glycol, butylene glycol dicaprylate/ dicaprate, cyclohexasiloxane, nylon-12, cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, hydrogenated poly(c6-14 olefin), zinc oxide(ci 77947), iron oxides (ci 77492), talc, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, beeswax, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil gossypium herbaceum (cotton), centella asiatica extract, portulaca oleracea extract, argania spinosa kernel oil, Melissa officinalis leaf extract, malva sylvestris (mallow) extract, achillea millefolium extract, alchemilla vulgaris extract, primula veris extract, menthe piperita (peppermint) leaf extract, veronica officinalus extract, sodium chloride, sorbitan isostearate, pentylene glycol, hexyl laurate, tribehenin, disteardimonium hectorite, polymethylsilsesquioxane, triethoxycaprylylsilane, propylene carbonate, dimethicone/methicone copolymer, ethylhexylglycerin, adenosine, kaolin, silica, lecithin, disodium edta, phenoxyethanol, fragrance (parfum), mica (ci 77019), iron oxides (ci 77491), iron oxides ( ci 77499

on 1/14/2014 1:18:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is really nice and a little matte, but not drying. I really wasn't expecting too much from this. I was afraid of Missha's mineral oil (breakouts) and Skin79s Triclosan, so I wanted to try this. I never know with BB creams what finish to get. I have dry skin that breaks out and is red and use ss underneath. Anything too matte on me looks caky and feels tight. Too much dewiness over my spf and I look like glazed. I haven't used the bright fit, but this is not too matte at all. It is a little bit luminous or opalescent, so it has some brightness. It goes on creamy and spreads easily. It sets to powdery finish, which I think its what cotton fit means. It is not greasy at all. I don't have oily skin, so I can't say how it would work for that.

I got it in light beige No. 2 and it goes on fairly pale but not too pale. I am an NC20. It is maybe a little pinky and a little pale, but it blends in quite well. This has very good coverage for redness etc. . It is not gray, like many Asian BBs. It oxidizes pretty fast and goes on close to how it is going to look. Feels light on.

The packaging is really cute and easy to use. It has a nice pump that lets up squeeze exactly how much you want out of the very large tube. Also, should last a long time and it is cheap. It has some whitening, but I can't say how effective that is yet. The only down side, is the powdery old lady scent, but that does fade. I So it's not a deal breaker.

Husband remarked twice today that it looked nice and "bright" and "the color of whatever you have on today is nice." Usually he just says "you look fine".