Etude House Precious Mineral Cotton Fit BB Cream

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Etude House Precious Mineral Cotton Fit BB Cream

1 review

Water, pearl extract, cyclopentasiloxane, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), glycerin, phenyl trimethicone, butylene glycol, butylene glycol dicaprylate/ dicaprate, cyclohexasiloxane, nylon-12, cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, hydrogenated poly(c6-14 olefin), zinc oxide(ci 77947), iron oxides (ci 77492), talc, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, beeswax, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil gossypium herbaceum (cotton), centella asiatica extract, portulaca oleracea extract, argania spinosa kernel oil, Melissa officinalis leaf extract, malva sylvestris (mallow) extract, achillea millefolium extract, alchemilla vulgaris extract, primula veris extract, menthe piperita (peppermint) leaf extract, veronica officinalus extract, sodium chloride, sorbitan isostearate, pentylene glycol, hexyl laurate, tribehenin, disteardimonium hectorite, polymethylsilsesquioxane, triethoxycaprylylsilane, propylene carbonate, dimethicone/methicone copolymer, ethylhexylglycerin, adenosine, kaolin, silica, lecithin, disodium edta, phenoxyethanol, fragrance (parfum), mica (ci 77019), iron oxides (ci 77491), iron oxides ( ci 77499

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

OMG OMG!!! I found it!! its here FINALLY!!! I never used liquid foundation except for my wedding day (those heavy duty have-to-put-with-cake) !! I mean it never stays there..it gets melt away and bbs were also disaster!! the color dint match.. too heavy or too oily etc etc.. finally I get this..it stays in my oily skin!! it works in humidity!! it has spf!! I can build it up and use this as my concealer! it is a very good alternative for foundation!! I love it love it love IT!!