Etude House Precious Mineral Cotton Fit BB Cream

Filtered by age: 30-35
Etude House Precious Mineral Cotton Fit BB Cream

3.8

Water, pearl extract, cyclopentasiloxane, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), glycerin, phenyl trimethicone, butylene glycol, butylene glycol dicaprylate/ dicaprate, cyclohexasiloxane, nylon-12, cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, hydrogenated poly(c6-14 olefin), zinc oxide(ci 77947), iron oxides (ci 77492), talc, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, beeswax, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil gossypium herbaceum (cotton), centella asiatica extract, portulaca oleracea extract, argania spinosa kernel oil, Melissa officinalis leaf extract, malva sylvestris (mallow) extract, achillea millefolium extract, alchemilla vulgaris extract, primula veris extract, menthe piperita (peppermint) leaf extract, veronica officinalus extract, sodium chloride, sorbitan isostearate, pentylene glycol, hexyl laurate, tribehenin, disteardimonium hectorite, polymethylsilsesquioxane, triethoxycaprylylsilane, propylene carbonate, dimethicone/methicone copolymer, ethylhexylglycerin, adenosine, kaolin, silica, lecithin, disodium edta, phenoxyethanol, fragrance (parfum), mica (ci 77019), iron oxides (ci 77491), iron oxides ( ci 77499

I love Asian BB creams. They are far superior to American ones, but I have a hard time finding one to match my NC10 skin. I have a hard time finding anything to match my skin ;) This a perfect color match for 10-15 range.

It might also be the most glorious, silky product I've ever used. It feels like a cross between Smashbox Photo Finish primer and a creamy moisturizer. The coverage is medium/full, but you can build it a little if you let the first layer set for a minute or two. It lasts all day and won't set into fine lines or pores. (I use Urban Decay All Nighter and MUFE HD powder to set it.) After 12 hours and zero touch ups, it looks perfect.

I also love that it's not overloaded with fragrance, which is a problem with some of the other Korean BBs I've tried.

I think I paid around $15 (including shipping from Korea) on eBay, and this is better than plenty of Sephora brands of foundation and BB. Stuff at the drugstore can't even compare. I'd recommend getting the sample size kit of Cotton, Perfect and Blooming fit BB creams for super cheap, so you can see which works best for you.

on 7/14/2014 3:45:00 PM

been using this for almost two years and its safe to say that precious mineral cotton fit is my HG bb cream till now. its very fitting for combo to oily skin as it leaves my face looking naturally flawless with satin matte finish. the coverage is pretty good, it conceals blemishes, red spots and acnes and you could always build it up for a fuller coverage. the only downside is it doesnt hold up oil that long. around 5-6 hours and my t-zone area is already looking a tad shiny so a pressed powder would be a recommended companion. overall this is a great bb cream you can use it daily or for other events it looks rly nice too!

on 3/12/2014 12:59:00 PM

ugh! what a waste of money. this bb cream transfers. too white when applied and difficult to wash off. caused me to break out too. never again.

on 11/5/2013 12:12:00 AM

I have the w13 /natural beige color. This BB cream gives instant bright complextion after application (I love it), suitable for my yellowish tone skin, gives dewy finish on a moisturized skin so I set with powder afterwards, medium coverage, oil control is so so, I still need to use the oil paper once or twice if the weather is hot (28-31 celcius). Cakey on the nose rim of my eyeglasses due my oily skin.
The awesome thing is, after 10-11 hours of wearing in workdays, eventhough staining the tissue paper and my face seems too glowy due my extreme oily facial skin, the complexion still bright, that is a wow for me, I mean, no darkening or dull aftermath in the afternoon/evening, lol