Etude House Precious Mineral Cotton Fit BB Cream

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Etude House Precious Mineral Cotton Fit BB Cream

3.6

Water, pearl extract, cyclopentasiloxane, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), glycerin, phenyl trimethicone, butylene glycol, butylene glycol dicaprylate/ dicaprate, cyclohexasiloxane, nylon-12, cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, hydrogenated poly(c6-14 olefin), zinc oxide(ci 77947), iron oxides (ci 77492), talc, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, beeswax, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil gossypium herbaceum (cotton), centella asiatica extract, portulaca oleracea extract, argania spinosa kernel oil, Melissa officinalis leaf extract, malva sylvestris (mallow) extract, achillea millefolium extract, alchemilla vulgaris extract, primula veris extract, menthe piperita (peppermint) leaf extract, veronica officinalus extract, sodium chloride, sorbitan isostearate, pentylene glycol, hexyl laurate, tribehenin, disteardimonium hectorite, polymethylsilsesquioxane, triethoxycaprylylsilane, propylene carbonate, dimethicone/methicone copolymer, ethylhexylglycerin, adenosine, kaolin, silica, lecithin, disodium edta, phenoxyethanol, fragrance (parfum), mica (ci 77019), iron oxides (ci 77491), iron oxides ( ci 77499

on 10/22/2015 8:59:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Packaging was handy and sanitary to me since it came in a pump that can easily dispense the right amount of product you want! For dry skin types, stay away from this as it accentuates dry spots. I have combination skin and this only works on my T-zones. It makes my dry cheeks flaky!! Even so, oil control is not that great and I recommend using a good primer that controls oil if you have oily skin. It is however, an extremely affordable product! Do note that the shades are also very light. Coverage is great, it definitely covers up redness and blemishes but you will definitely still need a concealer for zits.

on 10/20/2015 12:11:00 AM

My first BB cream by Etude House & I sure like it!

I have combination skin & this works well for me. I really like the matte finish & how it looks just like wearing powder. Surprisingly it stays pretty intact even after a few hours -- my skin gets oily even in air-conditioned rooms -- but maybe this is also part thanks to my moisturizer. You'll need to moisturize well before using it or else it'll be harder to blend & there will be dry patches on your skin.

But overall, as for someone who loves matte finish & Asian kind of fair skin, I greatly appreciate this product. A bit expensive, but price's not really the matter if it works well with you. Just remember to moisturize well & pick the most suitable shade for your skin!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I really wanted this bb cream to work well for me! I was attracted to it by its nice packaging, and really liked how it felt on my skin when i swatched it in the store. It applies as a cream and sets matte, which sounds like something i'd like since i have oily skin! It also smells good, kind of like baby powder but the smell disappears after awhile. I got the darkest shade, W24 Honey Beige, but it is still abit too light for my face.
I used this bb cream for about a year and here are my thoughts on it:
However, when i apply it on my face with my fingers, it is quite difficult to blend as it dries and set quite quickly! I tried applying with a foundation brush or sponge too but it is a little too heavy for my liking. It blurs out my pores slightly but also emphasized on the dry patches on my skin, and i have oily skin! Sometimes, when i rub my face, it flakes abit. But after changing to a thicker moisturizer, it stopped. My oils start to seep through maybe 2-3 hours after applying this bb cream.
It does have a nice coverage but it leaves a white cast, which is really obvious since the rest of my body is quite tanned. I wanted something light so i could wear it to my school [ which doesn't allow us to put on makeup!] and after wearing this my friends would tell me my face is really white! I even tried putting a darker powder all over my face but the white cast would not go away.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This product is definitely not for people with dry skin. It has a powdery finish so it kind of made my skin look patchy and dry and stuff. This will probably work for people with oily skin, but it didn't work for me. I use the Precious Mineral BB cream in Bright Fit and it works a lot better for my skin type.

on 6/24/2015 3:22:00 AM

This products is too expensive in my country ( Indonesia ) around IDR 600.000 ( $ 60 ) . This products have a nice packaging but this product cannot blend well on my face , it make my face look rough eventhough I don't have any acne . And this products is darker than my skin tone :(

on 6/10/2015 1:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

it comes with boxes, nice packaging.
Texture is very liquidy , hard to transfer or blend to all over your face ( I mix it with my watery textured bb cream)
Too light for my skin tone (im an asian and my skintone is average but not too fair)
after using for 6hours more it will turned greyish, and breaks out the other day..
not recomended

IM BREAKOUTTTTTTTT =(

Atfirst I didn't really like what it has done to my face. I looked like I was going to attend a holloween party T.T but after a few repetitions of application of this product, I found out that I only need a thin layer in order for this to blend with my exact skin tone. As promised, it gave me a matte finish which I love and it covered my blemishes a bit (again, I use a thin layer lol). Overall, this is a hood but not the best for me :)

on 12/31/2014 6:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Skin: Oily-combination (My forehead is dry in the morning and then its oily as the day goes on.)

Colour: W13 (There are only 2 colours)

Overview: This BB cream claims to glide on perfectly, leaving you with a brightened complexion that has a smooth, cotton-like powdery finish.

Packaging: It comes in a tube. When you open the cap, there will be a pump which is great!

Scent: I don't remember the scent since I haven't had time to repurchase this online yet. I will edit this when I get to though!

Texture: It is not too thick, and it is creamy.

Coverage: It is a very good medium to full buildable coverage. If you have some minor acne scarring, double this up as a concealer BUT ONLY if the spot is not dry and flaky.

On skin: It feels really soft. It may accentuate some dry spots, because it is a cotton fit, meaning that it has a semi-matte/satin finish. Just remember to use an extra layer of a slightly heavier moisturizer on your dry patches and you will be fine.

Lasting time: Since it has a satin finish, I would say it lasted me a full 7-8 hours (with blotting in between).

Additional: This BB cream did brighten my face without making me look like I had an unnatural white cast. It lasted 7-8 hours, but at the 4-5 hour mark, I had to blot. This BB cream has a very natural finish and does not look powdery. If your skin is already a little bit dry, it is not necessary to powder over this BB cream. It is light-weight, and it did not break me out. I actually like to mix this in a 1:1 ratio with my Face Shop Mild Clean Lotion for a more moisturizing feel since I do have combination skin.

Thank you for reading my review!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Great product, I got the shade W24 (Honey Beige) and it suits my skin tone perfectly! For a BB cream, this product had awesome coverage, I'd say medium/heavy. Completely evened out my skin tone and covered my acne scars. Lasts pretty long, although requires powdering a couple times throughout the day. The only thing is that it tends to settle into wrinkles and fine lines. I'd definitely buy again!

One of the best BB creams I've ever tried! Not my favorite, but pretty close. During my trip to the North of my country, this holded up pretty well. My skin was combo/oily at that time, so it looked amazing during the day. But now it's winter, so my skin is normal to dry and it doesn't look that great. That's why I prefer my skin79 vip gold for winter.

The coverage is medium-full, so it covers everything, except my freckels, which I really don't mind. I first apply half of a pump all over my face, then apply a little bit more where I have hyperpigmentation spots or pimples left and if I have very bad dark circles, I use some corrector ontop and the apply another layer of bb cream. My shade is w24 honey beige and I think it's a very nice match for my nc30 skin.

It looks matte on normal-dry skin, while on combo-oily skin it seems to have a natural finish. It can settle into fine lines and dry patches if you don't moisturize enough.

The oil control is great too. I apply it at 07.30 and I don't have to blot my oily t-zone until 13.00.

The first time I used it, my mom told me that my skin looked really fresh and not too matte or too dewy. She also told me that I looked more radiant and healthy.

I've also noticed that some of my hyperpigmentation spots have dissapeared, now I feel more confident to go out without any makeup on and it doesn't break me out either (woohoo!). It smells like baby powder, which I looove from this thing!! I could smell this all day.

I highly recommend this bb cream to anyone who has combo/oily skin and is around nc/nw 10-37 in MAC, because there are just 3 shades and all of them run too light.