China Glaze- Too Yacht to Handle (Uploaded by saranov)

3.8

66%
would repurchase
4.3/5
package quality

price range

Reviews

Apr/20/2018

I don't usually wear pastel or blues, greens etc...however, i received this amazing color along with a few others and i am in love! The color is stunning. Application was really nice. Good sweep and no streaking. I shook the bottle quite a lot to blend. Drying time was minimal! Bonus!!!! Very happy with this polish!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age56 & Over

HairBrown

EyesGreen

May/25/2016

It works deff perfect for me, only 2 coats and i get very good oppacity, not 3rd needed, and it does not chip that easy on my nails. I love this color. -- otherwise Maybe it will depend of some bottles that the formula are not the same in some situations i suppose. Def buying again.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Other

HairBlack

EyesBrown

2.0

May/04/2016

I love the colour of this nail polish so much but alas the formula is rubbish. I barely get it on and the chipping starts, not to mention that it seems sticky and I have to apply it carefully so that it actually puts some colour on and does't just stick to the applicator brush. I've bought other CG nail colours and the formula has been alot better than this.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age36-43

HairBlond

EyesBlue

2.0

May/10/2015

Very pretty color but not the greatest formula. You need three coats for opacity and it chips very easily. I use the best base coat and top coat I've found and they did nothing to help this polish stay.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (59 reviews)

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

fromLaw08

Apr/28/2015

Fabulous color, great formula, goes on great, just for a non matte it sure chips easy, def need a top coat with this one!

About reviewer (112 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

3.0

Feb/21/2015

This is a beautiful color, hands down. Tiffany blue/green. GORGEOUS. But...it lasts less than a day. I was so excited for this - painted my nails less than 5 hours ago and already chipping! The formula is VERY streaky, and yes you need 3 coats to get opaque. Great for an event, but don't expect this to last much longer than that. Great sturdy handle, thin brush. Eh, 3 stars. Very cute, very …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBlack

EyesBrown

May/01/2014

I typically am a Opi girl but I'm an avid nail lacquer collector so I own a lot of other brands & since Opi owns China Glaze, I tend to buy a lot of their lacquers. I wanted to purchase a pastel wintergreen crème lacquer for spring & summer b/c that's been one of the top nail fashion trends to be seen on the fashion runway these past seasons & looks like it's …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

Mar/09/2014

This is a very nice bright turquoise polish, it tends to run more on the green side on me. The reason I took off a lippie is because it is very streaky to apply and you need 3 very thick coats for it to be completely opaque. Other than that it is great. Dries super quick which is a bonus!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (214 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGray

Jun/17/2013

I'm definitely a fan of China Glaze's Too Yacht to Handle. The polish is part of the Sunsational collection, and it's a turquoise/aqua creme that is quite similar to the well-loved shade For Audrey (it is slightly lighter and more greenish than F.A.). I absolutely love this shade. Although the first coat is fairly streaky, it is opaque in 2 coats (although I applied 3 for …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral