Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Foaming Milk

Filtered by eye Color : Brown age: 25-29
Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Foaming Milk

Sodium Olefin Sulfonate (Coconut Oil), Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate (Palm Kernel), Glycol Stearate (Palm Kernel), Stearamide AMP (Palm Kernel), Deionized Water, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil (*Certified Oraganic Ingredient), Essential Oil Blend, Panthenol (Vitamin B-5), Sodium Lauroyl Hydrolyzed Silk (Silk Proteins), Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Milk, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

A wonderful option if you're looking for a cruelty-free body wash. The ingredients list is A+++. I have no complaints whatsoever and will repurchase even though I like to switch up body washes often. It makes me feel clean and smell amazing (tropical getaway vibes!) It's around $12 for 16oz at Walgreens which is more costly than the typical drugstore body wash but it's worth it.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought this after Xoxosincity recommended it and I have to say that I agree with her that this is a great body wash. It smells amazing and every time I get a whiff of it I think of summer and pina coladas (try the matching lotion too- it is wonderful and has a stronger scent) and it lathers well without stripping my skin or irritating my eczema. It is full of nourishing oils and shea butter which my skin loves and although the scent doesn't linger on my skin, I feel like it does a good job of moisturizing and cleaning my skin and doesn't break me out on my chest or back. If you love the scent of the coconut and hibiscus line from Shea Moisture, then you will love this too as it is pretty much an identical scent. I found my bottle at Walgreens, but you can get this at Target as well. It retails at $9.99 and you get a good sized bottle.

Popular Gels/Soaps