Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Foaming Milk

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Foaming Milk

Sodium Olefin Sulfonate (Coconut Oil), Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate (Palm Kernel), Glycol Stearate (Palm Kernel), Stearamide AMP (Palm Kernel), Deionized Water, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil (*Certified Oraganic Ingredient), Essential Oil Blend, Panthenol (Vitamin B-5), Sodium Lauroyl Hydrolyzed Silk (Silk Proteins), Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Milk, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

New holy grail body wash. It smells exactly like clear gummy bears. Lathers beautifully. Leaves skin feeling clean & moisturized. All natural, cruelty-free, & earth friendly.

on 11/20/2014 1:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Between the Foaming Milk & the Body Wash (whichever I can find when I need to repurchase), this is my go-to cleanser for everything - body, face, & sometimes hair (as shampoo instead of the brand's actual shampoo). It is super-gentle, neither greasy nor dries me out, never breaks out my skin, love that it's organic, & the tropical scent is divine (primary reason why I love it). Only small doses are needed for a nice rich lather & a bottle lasts me most of the year (usually about 8-9 months, sometimes longer depending on usage frequency). Best part is when I go traveling on vacation, I fill a travel size bottle of this & I'm good for shampoo, face cleanser & bodywash all in one - the less clutter I have to pack, the better!

I had to write a review for this body wash as well as all the other Shea Moisture products I love. I am surprised more people haven't tried or reviewed them. They are available and Target/Walgreens and this version is one of my favorites among the African Black Soap version I use as well for more clarifying. I love this wash as the Coconut & Hibiscus products smell so delicious and not artificial and are just full of rich nourishing ingredients that are amazing for leaving your skin so balances, soft, replenished, and smooth. They don't coat, leave films, or dry you out with a million unneeded lathering agents. And even with that I am surprised at what a nice creamy lather it gives with the product really going a long way unlike some natural washes where you have to use a lot more. Really worth the cheap prices imo for the quality/clean of an organic product. Also just a tip, there is one other body wash in the line called the Coconut & Hibiscus Shea Butter Wash which is nearly identical in ingredients but I always buy this version that is called the "Foaming Milk" as it is the same body wash lol but it comes in a 16 oz bottle for the same price as the other I tried first, which is in the 13 oz like most of their body washes. Weird I know but a little more product for the money with this version. Don't hesitate to try this ladies or gents as does what all the other drugstore/he body washes claim to do minus all the stripping/chemicals/cones/over perfumed fragrances they contain to do it! :)