Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Foaming Milk

Filtered by age: 36-43
Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Foaming Milk

4.8

Sodium Olefin Sulfonate (Coconut Oil), Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate (Palm Kernel), Glycol Stearate (Palm Kernel), Stearamide AMP (Palm Kernel), Deionized Water, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil (*Certified Oraganic Ingredient), Essential Oil Blend, Panthenol (Vitamin B-5), Sodium Lauroyl Hydrolyzed Silk (Silk Proteins), Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Milk, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract

on 3/21/2018 6:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Sorry to bring the ratings down, I love this brand and use their Shea Butter and love it. I wanted a change and chose this over the Coconut oil wash..Mehh..the scent is not my favorite..I can't wait to finish this one up so can get a different. No other complaints other than the scent..

on 9/9/2015 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Love this! I saw this at ulta buy 2 get one free deal. I bought 2 of these and one of the oil. Did not like the oil but loved this. So glad I have 2 of them. Put it in the shower and hubby has been using it too. I have problematic skin with eczema and dryness and this does not bother it one bit. I still use my Aveeno daily lotion after but this is amazing. Light relaxing smell while using it but it fades quickly as I am not a huge fan of strong or lingering/overpowering fragrance. I hear good things about the companion lotion to this product and will check it out when I am out shopping next.
May try this as a shampoo too; read a couple of reviewers used it that way and I'm interested to see how that pans out :0

on 11/20/2014 1:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Grey, Kinky, Medium

Between the Foaming Milk & the Body Wash (whichever I can find when I need to repurchase), this is my go-to cleanser for everything - body, face, & sometimes hair (as shampoo instead of the brand's actual shampoo). It is super-gentle, neither greasy nor dries me out, never breaks out my skin, love that it's organic, & the tropical scent is divine (primary reason why I love it). Only small doses are needed for a nice rich lather & a bottle lasts me most of the year (usually about 8-9 months, sometimes longer depending on usage frequency). Best part is when I go traveling on vacation, I fill a travel size bottle of this & I'm good for shampoo, face cleanser & bodywash all in one - the less clutter I have to pack, the better!

Does a great job and NO animal testing! Smells delicious

on 7/16/2014 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I've been using this bodywash for about 2mo and OMG I LOVE IT!!! The coconut pina colada scent is heaven in a bottle!!!! A little goes a long way,this lathers up easily and rinses well. My skin feels clean,soft and hydrated!!!

I got 2 when Walgreens had a bogo sale and am so glad I did,this stuff is amazing and will continue to buy!!!!<3