Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle Scrub

Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle Scrub
Deep Clean Gentle Scrub

3.9

Water, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Polyethylene, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Stearic acid, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylates, Crosspolymer, Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Salicylic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Hydroxide, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Agar, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Red 30 Lake, Fragrance

on 2/9/2018 1:59:00 PM

I really like this scrub after trying this out once from someone! I liked it so much I actually bought my own tube of this scrub from the drug store which is saying a lot Bc I only use Clinique skincare for since my skin absolutely hates all fragranced & perfumed products from the drug store! 😖 Scents give me allergies & rashes on my sensitive face!
But this product is awesome! It's gentle & a nice scrub & smells like oranges 🍊 & citrus & is a good scrub for my oily skin in the summertime Bc the fragrance in this is natural I can tolerate it & enjoy using it

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

CURED MY ACNE!!!HOLY GRAIL FACE WASH LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT !!!!!!! I try out different ones and experiment but always come back to this one. It's very gentle and moisturizing, and it smells AMAZING, like oranges!! Routine: At night, i use Clinque's Take it Off Cleansing Balm to take of all my makeup, then I use this with my Olay Pro-X Cleansing brush, then use a cotton round to swipe Clean and Clear's Deep Cleansing Astringent (the one with 2% SA), then Nip + Fab's Intensive Viper Venom Night and then Neutrogena's Retinol Night Cream. My skin is absolutely perfect and clear with no discolouration.

on 9/19/2015 11:46:00 PM

I probably should not have tried a physical scrub, but I really like the feel I get when I use a good grainy scrub on my skin. This scrub advertises the fact that it is gentle enough to use every day. That was pretty reassuring because this is a very grainy scrub. It also contains beta hydroxy acid, so I thought I would get a double whammy of exfoliating goodness. I don't know what it is about this particular scrub, but the first night I used it, I woke in the middle of the night feeling like my face was on fire. I was pretty sure that the Cerave PM moisturiser wasn't the culprit, so a week later I gave it another go. Once again, I felt like my face was on fire during the night. This reaction is certainly not normal for me. I have tolerant skin, but on the nights I did not use the scrub, my skin was fine! Just to be 100% it was the scrub, I waited a further week and tried it again. Same bad reaction. The worst part of all of this is that the reaction outweighed the benefits. It certainly does an excellent job, but it is just too irritating to be acceptable.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i originally bought this for me because i have the neutrogena deep clean cleanser and love it but i also wanted it as a scrub. it is great! makes my skin feel so smooth. i even got my husband into it. ge couldnt believe how smooth my face was so he started using it too lol. hes on his 3rd tube so far. the blackheads on his nose are gone. and his skin feels baby soft after he washes it.

on 8/8/2014 1:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

My skin gets very dry at times. Its a good price, and it works! After a use, my skin feels smooth and deep cleaned, not to meantion my blackheads are visably going away after a few uses!

on 6/23/2014 12:05:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

This is a lovely, gentle scrub that exfoliates with small plastic beads, alpha hydroxy & salicylic acid. Doesn't irritate my skin and leaves it feeling thoroughly clean.

on 11/11/2013 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

I really like this scrub. It's not harsh. Which is fine, because I like a gentle scrub for my face. I like the smell. Very clean and refreshing. I use in the morning and at night and so far that's been fine. Will probably go down to one time a day for the winter. I think this cleanser helps my face stay matte a little longer. Overall, good cleanser, decent price, worth a try.

What can I say, It does the job. It smells like citrus and is a little strong. Not for removing makeup and not good for exfoliating at all. I have to use a rough cloth with this and is still does not get the dead plugs of skin out of my pores. But it doesn't break me out and doesn't burn my face. It works best in the shower! put your face under the hot shower for 30 seconds and rub with a face cloth. Then put some of the cleanser on the cloth and clean your face then rise VERY WELL. if you dont get it all off it can make your face itchy.

on 8/2/2013 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

this is quite gentle and good for everyday usage

Hi Friends, Neutrogena Deep clean gentle scrub is very efficient for oily or acne prone skin. I have been using this product for about 2 years now. It makes my skin unclogged and gives it a healthy glow. For more detailed review please read: http://www.brideeveryday.com/neutrogena-deep-clean-gentle-scrub