3.1

price range

Reviews

1.0

3 years ago

I tried this along with the shampoo because I had coupons and I like to try out different shampoos/conditioners; I need to switch it up sometimes. And it was almost free, so I gave them a try. And now I know never to use these again. My hair is curly and really dry and this duo left my poor hair feeling like straw. I noticed, too, that the packaging is now red and black, not pink and black. Don't know if they changed their formula or not. This does have wheat protein, so that is probably part of the reason my hair did not respond well to this. I did not think it would be that bad, since it is pretty far down on the ingredient list, but I guess a little is still to much for me. The shampoo left my hair really stripped and when I put the conditioner on, it initially felt very sleek and smooth, so I had some hope. But then hope was lost as soon as my hair dried, and I even air dried it. What a terrible, dry mess I had. I did lose more hair than usual with this duo. No, not even for clarifying can I use this again. I thought it might be like my long lost L'oreal ColorVive from the nineties, how fabulous that was. One other thing, this has a strong fragrance, like some perfume from many years back that I cannot place- very floral and aldehyde. No more of this line for me!

About reviewer (54 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

EyesGreen

4 years ago

My hair is color treated, wavy, medium texture. I received a sample of this conditioner, along with the shampoo. I tried both as I would like my salon-colored hair color to last longer. I used them as the first shampoo/conditioner after my hair had been colored. The color didn't fade as it usually does.

About reviewer (722 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairGrey, Wavy, Medium

4 years ago

This performed like an average conditioner for my fine, dry hair. Did not notice an benefits from using this. Contains wheat protein.

About reviewer (3102 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairOther, Straight, Fine

EyesOther

7 years ago

I picked this up because there was a sale at CVS plus I had coupons, and it turned out dirt cheap. I love it when they put the spout on the bottom like this, but this conditioner is so runny, it's a moot feature. Smells great, like Japanese candy, and detangled okay, but my hair isn't any softer or smoother or shinier. Okay, and I'd repurchase it if it goes on sale again, but I won't buy it again at regular price.

About reviewer (3510 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Olive, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

2.0

7 years ago

This conditioner was just ok IMO. It smells since and made my hair feel soft ,rinsed out well but not much else. This along with the matching shampoo seemed to make my blonde dyed hair look dull =(

About reviewer (835 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Tan, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

7 years ago

I was skeptical about trying this line since I had been using Ion, which is great by the way, Nexus, Redken, and Matrix products on my permanently colored and highlighted hair. I decided to give it a try and bought the conditioner, shampoo, and leave-in color protector. I was sold after the first use. The shampoo gently but thoroughly cleanses your hair without irritating your scalp and stripping your color. The conditioner instantly detangles and conditions your hair without leaving it greasy or weighed down. And the leave-in color protector protects your color. None of these products have irritated my scalp and I have super sensitive skin. The line is very reasonable price wise compared to salon products and works just as well. If your hair is in normal condition or slightly to moderately over processed like mine, these products will work.

About reviewer (91 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairOther, Curly, Medium

EyesBlue

7 years ago

Like the shampoo, I don't think this is a bad product, just not one suited to my hair. I loved the packaging (bottles that dispence on the bottom get a big thumbs up from me), the scent and the price. It left my hair tangle-free and definitely was good at helping it hold onto color. My problem with it though, is that it's just not moisturizing enough for my long-ish, thick, dry hair. I always have to use some type of leave-in conditioner with this product, or within 24 hours of washing my hair it gets very dry through the length of it. But if you don't have freakishly dry hair like I do, definitely try this because, as I said, it's not a bad product, just ill suited to my hair.

About reviewer (688 reviews)

Age30-35