Nivea In-Shower Body Moisturiser (Skin Conditioner)

Nivea In-Shower Body Moisturiser (Skin Conditioner)

3.2

Aqua, Cera Microcristallina, Paraffinum Liquidum, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Parfum, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Sodium Carbomer, Sodium Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Benzyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral.

on 8/31/2016 11:02:00 AM

I was so excited to try Nivea In Shower Body Lotion. Then, I was so disappointed! First of all the container it is in, is useless. You have to try to squeezed this thick lotion out of a very unfriendly container while your hands and body are dripping wet! It needed to be in a pump! It did not moisturize my skin, and I had to add my own regular body lotion! Come on Nivea. You need to revamp this product completely, or take it off the market! Please don't waste your money purchasing this product.

on 8/12/2016 9:49:00 PM

I love this stuff. It really works in that your skin feels soft all day if you use this at the end of your shower. It takes a few tries to get used to using it & not wasting it, as I did in the beginning. I rinse, shut the water off and then apply to arms, neck down to my legs, let it sit for 3-5 minutes, then rinse it off. The trick is not to rinse too much or you will lose the benefit of the lotion, then when you get out of the shower, pat, don't rub your skin to keep it on. Be very careful when you are rinsing the product off as it is slippery! The directions say don't put it on the soles of your feet & I agree, because you can slip and fall if you're not careful. You need about a quarter size product for each extremity. My skin stays soft all day and it's awesome. I tried the Soap & Glory in shower moisturizer but Nivea brand is much much better. A lippie off for the price as its alittle expensive, but I have bought this as a BOGO or buy one get 50% off which is ok. Another off as I feel they could have a better way to dispense it because you have to store it upside down. But for now in the summer wearing shorts and after the beach, this product is great and does what it says it does.

To Read all 140 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I get the new shea butter one, and in the past I've gotten the one for extra dry skin. I love it. I put it on towards the end of my shower, rinse and get out. My skin feels moisturized and soft. I love it. Great alternative to the very expensive lush skin conditioner.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

First, I feel I should note that I don't rinse this product off.

I like this because I've always been told it's best to moisturize your skin when it's damp. However, I could never do it. No matter how I changed the water temperature or used different oils, lotions, and creams, my skin would always come out itchy. I don't have that problem with this product at all.

I've used both the normal skin and dry skin (cocoa butter) version and I like both.

I thought this was such a great idea! I hate putting on lotion after the shower, and tend to have dry skin in the winter. Sadly, it did nothing for my dry skin. Like, zero. No change. Not wanting to waste it, I thought I would use it as a shaving lotion. No dice - it gummed up the razor! I tried, it failed.

on 6/27/2016 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

So I bought this product because it won this Allure award. However, it did not hydrate my skin. All it did was make my skin feel like rubber. If you want your skin to feel like rubber after a shower, this is your go to product. I will not be purchasing this again.

on 6/9/2016 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love Nivea products, but this one disappointed me. It smells great and makes your skin feel smooth in the shower. BUT once my skin was dry it was as though I never even used the product. In all honesty just use body lotion.

on 5/20/2016 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

In short: I normally use moisturizer after showering, all year round, because I have slightly dry skin, and I want to keep it smooth and non-flaky/comfortable. This just didn't give me enough moisture + it coated my shower and made the floor slippery. I'd rather use Nivea's body lotion from the same line - it absorbs fast anyway, and actually moisturizes my skin well

on 5/20/2016 4:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I love Nivea and the Nivea scent is my favorite, but unfortunately this one didn't work for me. I have it in the "very dry" formula and right out of the shower, it leaves a sticky residue on the skin. It eventually gets less sticky, but it doesn't really leave me moisturized. The idea is great because it's so easy to apply this but a body lotion is still a must for me if I'm gonna be moisturized. Might work for skin that isn't dry to begin with. But for me, it's a flop. I only gave it an extra lippie because it smells divine.

on 4/23/2016 8:05:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I LOVED this product when I first purchased it -- it gave you just enough moisture to keep your skin balanced (without feeling greasy) and I adored the idea of using it in the shower and rinsing it off (I've always hated the greasy film regular body lotions leave on your skin, especially in the hot months). All seemed good, and I thought I had found a great new product. However, after about a couple weeks of use, I noticed that I was beginning to get little pimples/clogged pores (hard deposits) all around the areas I used the product (I only used it on my arms and legs) -- it was especially bad around my elbows and knees. Needless to stay, I stopped using it and new pimples stopped forming. But I'm STILL trying to deal with getting rid of the ones it already gave me (I had to dig them all out with a needle, so now I fear scarring too :( ). Also of note, if you use this product on your feet, it makes things VERY slippery in the tub (almost fell a few times -- thankfully, I was holding on for dear life). Mainly due to this product being VERY comedogenic (or possibly not hypo-allergenic?) I will NOT use this ever again. You couldn't pay me. Buyer beware.