Bumble & Bumble Surf Creme Rinse

Bumble & Bumble Surf Creme Rinse

3.4

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Magnesium Sulfate, Ceteareth-20, Glycerin, Arachidyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Behentrimonium Chloride, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-70, Polyquaternium-11, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Dipropylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Linalool, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I found this to be a good but otherwise unremarkable conditioner. I have dry hair and it didn't dry my hair out and had a good amount of slip, which is important. It could have been a bit more moisturizing, though. I didn't really notice much difference in texture, so maybe this doesn't do what it's intended to do, but I liked it anyway. I wouldn't buy it because it's expensive and I've used better.

on 8/3/2016 9:36:00 AM

This is a joke. I have fine, oily hair and am always on the search for light conditioners. This provided no moisture or slip at all. After using this, my hair (which is short!) was tangled and hard to get a comb through. It does nothing, and costs an arm and a leg. Save your hard-earned money.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This review is for both the Bumble & Bumble Surf Foam Wash and Bumble & Bumble Surf Creme Rinse. I got the samples from Sephora. Well it definitely does what it says. My hair gets frizzy and dry easily, but when I used this duo my hair was full of volume and texture, and it was also silky smooth at the same time. I really liked it. They both smell great. But a day later my hair looked oily so I went back to my PM shampoo and conditioner.

I think this duo should be used for special occasions and not daily. So if you want beachy hair for a day, then I would suggest these two products.

If you want natural waves, but not crunchy waves! Then this is for you! I have flat, dull, lifeless hair and whenever I use this product on my hair it gives it the perfect amount of life and lift it needs! Its perfect because its like the salt spray, but it doesnt leave your hair crunchy! I am going to leave a link below so you can get your moneys worth for the product!

on 8/9/2015 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a lightweight conditioner that isn't really emollient enough for my highlighted, blonde hair. The scent is the same as the Surf shampoo, and they are meant to be used together. You can do this, but I find that using either Surf Spray or Surf Infusion alone will accomplish that beachy salt-texturized look for me, and I don't feel that it's necessary to use the entire system. At $27 for 8.5 ounces, it's priced beyond what is reasonable for my budget. However, I will buy the styling sprays.

INGREDIENTS:

-Conditioning Blend (Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Behentrimonium Chloride and Polyquaternium-11): Conditions and detangles hair.
-Mineral Blend (Magnesium Sulfate and Sodium Chloride): Helps give hair soft, beachy texture.
-Sea Botanical Blend (Crithmum Maritimum (Sea Fennel) Extract and Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract): Hydrate and soften.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I use the entire "Surf" collection and I really like it. This softens up my hair very nicely.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I do love Bumble & Bumble as a brand in general, but this whole Surf theme/line of products I feel is a bit gimmicky. I have not tried the salt spray, and feel that maybe if these products are all used together to achieve the beachy/wavy look, maybe it works? However, I am basing this review only on the conditioner itself as an everyday conditioner. It's run of the mill at best with a way bigger price tag. I did style my hair straight after use. Sometimes when I style my hair straight (especially if using a flat iron) it can feel greasy with buildup by the next day, This product is a bit more lightweight, but lacking those hydrating properties conditioners are supposed to contain. Not running out to repurchase, but not out of the question, either!

on 4/1/2014 4:20:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I've already written a review on this shampoo, but the conditioner, well it wasn't entirely even better. Both left my hair completely knotted and I had to wash my hair the next day, when usually I would have gone two or three... Disappointing to say the least.

on 12/28/2013 10:52:00 PM

Loved the smell and texture of this BUT... as I said for the shampoo, it makes your hair very knotty. My hair was unmanageable by the next day.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

So not gonna lie, bought this stuff after liking the packaging and concept of a salt based conditioner that evokes that "day at the beach" hair. Does it do the latter? For me, not particularly. I still need the surf salt spray styler to accomplish that look. But I'm still hooked on this conditioner because it conditions well without weighing hair down or leaving product buildup. It also smells friggin FANTASTIC - salt watery clean and light. Hair is left soft and manageable. It's not the deepest of conditioners so if you're hair is fried or way damaged this likely wont be the optimal product for you. Otherwise it's great stuff and my favorite of the moment!