Bumble & Bumble Surf Creme Rinse

Bumble & Bumble Surf Creme Rinse

3.4

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Magnesium Sulfate, Ceteareth-20, Glycerin, Arachidyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Behentrimonium Chloride, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-70, Polyquaternium-11, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Dipropylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Linalool, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol.

I have a whole house water softner and i have had to adjust my hair products considerably. I have very dense fine 2c curls for most of my life but with the water softner they loosened up substantially, and the top of my hair started to become greasier faster and very flat. I went from Kerastase products to Suave because of the softner, and from using heavy moisturizing products to only washing with clarifying poo and using spray on conditioner at the roots. My hair was okay but it was not what it should have been.

I was googling around looking for how to manage water softner and hair and the surf spray was recommended along with Lush Seanik shampoo... i picked up this conditoner when getting the surf spray and my hair is SO MUCH BETTER now.

This conditioner is light and detangling. The seanik shampoo cleans well and the salt spray added enough volume for me to have decent hair. I will repurchase as long as it keeps working. if i notice build up i will probably get something different

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I found this to be a good but otherwise unremarkable conditioner. I have dry hair and it didn't dry my hair out and had a good amount of slip, which is important. It could have been a bit more moisturizing, though. I didn't really notice much difference in texture, so maybe this doesn't do what it's intended to do, but I liked it anyway. I wouldn't buy it because it's expensive and I've used better.

on 8/3/2016 9:36:00 AM

This is a joke. I have fine, oily hair and am always on the search for light conditioners. This provided no moisture or slip at all. After using this, my hair (which is short!) was tangled and hard to get a comb through. It does nothing, and costs an arm and a leg. Save your hard-earned money.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This review is for both the Bumble & Bumble Surf Foam Wash and Bumble & Bumble Surf Creme Rinse. I got the samples from Sephora. Well it definitely does what it says. My hair gets frizzy and dry easily, but when I used this duo my hair was full of volume and texture, and it was also silky smooth at the same time. I really liked it. They both smell great. But a day later my hair looked oily so I went back to my PM shampoo and conditioner.

I think this duo should be used for special occasions and not daily. So if you want beachy hair for a day, then I would suggest these two products.

If you want natural waves, but not crunchy waves! Then this is for you! I have flat, dull, lifeless hair and whenever I use this product on my hair it gives it the perfect amount of life and lift it needs! Its perfect because its like the salt spray, but it doesnt leave your hair crunchy! I am going to leave a link below so you can get your moneys worth for the product!

on 8/9/2015 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a lightweight conditioner that isn't really emollient enough for my highlighted, blonde hair. The scent is the same as the Surf shampoo, and they are meant to be used together. You can do this, but I find that using either Surf Spray or Surf Infusion alone will accomplish that beachy salt-texturized look for me, and I don't feel that it's necessary to use the entire system. At $27 for 8.5 ounces, it's priced beyond what is reasonable for my budget. However, I will buy the styling sprays.

INGREDIENTS:

-Conditioning Blend (Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Behentrimonium Chloride and Polyquaternium-11): Conditions and detangles hair.
-Mineral Blend (Magnesium Sulfate and Sodium Chloride): Helps give hair soft, beachy texture.
-Sea Botanical Blend (Crithmum Maritimum (Sea Fennel) Extract and Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract): Hydrate and soften.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I use the entire "Surf" collection and I really like it. This softens up my hair very nicely.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I do love Bumble & Bumble as a brand in general, but this whole Surf theme/line of products I feel is a bit gimmicky. I have not tried the salt spray, and feel that maybe if these products are all used together to achieve the beachy/wavy look, maybe it works? However, I am basing this review only on the conditioner itself as an everyday conditioner. It's run of the mill at best with a way bigger price tag. I did style my hair straight after use. Sometimes when I style my hair straight (especially if using a flat iron) it can feel greasy with buildup by the next day, This product is a bit more lightweight, but lacking those hydrating properties conditioners are supposed to contain. Not running out to repurchase, but not out of the question, either!

on 4/1/2014 4:20:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I've already written a review on this shampoo, but the conditioner, well it wasn't entirely even better. Both left my hair completely knotted and I had to wash my hair the next day, when usually I would have gone two or three... Disappointing to say the least.

on 12/28/2013 10:52:00 PM

Loved the smell and texture of this BUT... as I said for the shampoo, it makes your hair very knotty. My hair was unmanageable by the next day.