Maybelline Color Whisper in Mocha Muse

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
No Image

3.7

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I first picked this up at CVS where it was almost $10 and then went to Walmart and saw it for $4-$5 so I immediately returned it to CVS. Anyway, I really love this color. I was looking for the perfect nude and I find it hard to find a color that doesn't wash me out or make me look like I smear chocolate on my lips. This isn't really pigmented but the sheen and pretty effect it has really makes me love it. I love the color whisper line because they're so moisturizing and pretty and easy to wear.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this from my father for my bday last year whom always picks out nice colors so it has sentimental value, but this left me a little lukewarm. There isn't a lot of color in it, I would prefer some of the LE baby lips that came out last summer. The color whispers other than Petal Rebel all kind of look the same on me. Not a lot of pigment, not much color nor frost, a little shine but there are many better l/g's out there.

on 6/13/2013 10:58:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is kind of a gloss/lipstick combo which is good. However, this hardly has any color which I dont love. I do wear it and it's nice enough, just don't expect it to look like you're wearing much. There are other colors in the line that are better.

Popular Lipsticks