Maybelline New York Color Whisper in Mocha Muse

3.3

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/22/2014 12:16:00 AM

I love the sleek packaging from this line of maybelline lipstick. I got this color on clearance for around 4 dollars. Absolutely loved it!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I first picked this up at CVS where it was almost $10 and then went to Walmart and saw it for $4-$5 so I immediately returned it to CVS. Anyway, I really love this color. I was looking for the perfect nude and I find it hard to find a color that doesn't wash me out or make me look like I smear chocolate on my lips. This isn't really pigmented but the sheen and pretty effect it has really makes me love it. I love the color whisper line because they're so moisturizing and pretty and easy to wear.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

This is not for pigmented lips at all. If you have pigmented lips I wouldn't recommend this to you. I have pigmented lips so trust me. Since figuring that out I tried applying lipliner first then I would apply the Mocha muse color whisperer with a lip brush. It turned out decent. But you have to leave it alone because it will easily rub off. There is a smell to it. It actually smells like Fruit Loops to me, which is awesome. Also there isn't much product in there. This product seemed great but not for me.